Mafia: Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Indep Victory!) ~ - Page 21

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Indep Victory!) ~

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ Day 4 - Berry Unfortunate ~ 15/12/2013

:/
    I am the Town Roleblocker.
    I used my abilities on Human (n1), Pokemaster (n2), and Neon Borealis (n3).

Hopefully, none of the last two I blocked were the cop, or any other essential town power roles. My suspicions were on Momoka, but seeing how my reads were wrong, I guess there's nothing more I can offer. Zima should have the rest of my FoS/read list, but they're probably not reliable since I fail at logic.

This is the only defence I can give. Lynch me if you want, and maybe you may find mafia from whatever info there's left.

@Neon Borealis; Yes, they are possible for town, but that's not the issue here. It looks bad because there has already been a roleblocker, a mafia one, and as others have said, she could be fakeclaiming what her mafia buddy had so there would be no counterclaims. Anyway, to me it looks like you are defending her, especially when you call out Flaze on something not really (if at all) scummy.

Vote: Dark Chocolate
    Zima likes this.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart View Post
    @Neon Borealis; Yes, they are possible for town, but that's not the issue here. It looks bad because there has already been a roleblocker, a mafia one, and as others have said, she could be fakeclaiming what her mafia buddy had so there would be no counterclaims. Anyway, to me it looks like you are defending her, especially when you call out Flaze on something not really (if at all) scummy.

Vote: Dark Chocolate
    And I called that into question because (and I'm going a bit meta here) there have been games with roleblocker on both sides, and that's the main reason I'm still holding on my vote. I've said before that I find her actions not to be very useful for the town as far as I've seen.

And as for Flaze, I saw how she repeated what Zima and CF had said before him and the post confused me overall, especially the conclusion that DC had lied. That's the reason of me calling him out.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Honestly I agree with Neon on this. Actually DC was supposed to be told to roleblock someone else last night, yet the person she says she checked isn't who was assigned. It was up to someone else to tell her to roleblcoke that person so now I'm wondering if they ever did tell ehr to do it like they said they would.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Honestly I agree with Neon on this. Actually DC was supposed to be told to roleblock someone else last night, yet the person she says she checked isn't who was assigned. It was up to someone else to tell her to roleblcoke that person so now I'm wondering if they ever did tell ehr to do it like they said they would.
    ? That's news to me. Because I didn't get any private message or such.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    And as for Flaze, I saw how she repeated what Zima and CF had said before him and the post confused me overall, especially the conclusion that DC had lied. That's the reason of me calling him out.
    Well, your reason makes a little more sense now, but just the way you made a point of calling that out is what's suspicious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Actually DC was supposed to be told to roleblock someone else last night, yet the person she says she checked isn't who was assigned.
    Wait, wouldn't that make Dark Chocolate more suspicious then?

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Squall Leonhart; No it doesn't. It means that someone didn't do their job, and no point telling someone who doesn't have a night action that they were roleblocked, like neon. DC was supposed to roleblock someone with a night action, but the one in charge of telling her didn't do it.

VOTE: Froakie

I find her more suspicious than DC and rather risk a mislynch on an inactive player as opposed to an active one. Froakie claimed reporter but hasn't submitted a report, "forgetting to". If she isn't lying then it could be that shes mafia reporter.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I'm not lying about my role, the first night I was asked to send one in to prove my role I genuily did forget before I fell asleep that night. Last night the update came much sooner than I expected so I thought I had all night to think about a report but I really didn't.

I think the possibility of a town roleblocker is plausible, I had one alongside a mafia roleblocker in my dangan ronpa mafia, and probably in others I've hosted too! I don't think we should be basing this vote solely off if or if not there is a town roleblocker, but on how DC has been acting all game. I'm going to go read through their posts now.

Blog Entries

Hmm, since both reporter and roleblocker are dubious claims and Froakie has had a chance to prove herself but didn't bother, It wouldn't be fair to lynch DC without giving her he chance to prove her role as well. Plus, Froakie is very inactive so if she really is a town reporter, the town wont feel the loss.

Unvote: Dark Chocolate

Vote: Froakie

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

? I didn't 'not bother', it's a little unfair to say that considering two of the phases I had intended to send something in but forgot/phase update came too soon. Saying the town won't feel the loss if I'm an inactive townie is just incorrect. Of course they will, and inactive players shouldn't just be expendable. Yes I understand I'm not helping the town that much, but it's better to aim at people you think are mafia then not worrying about hitting town members because they're inactive. Every town member adds to the numbers, which is how mafia win the game eventually - if the number of town members falls below/equal to them.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oh man. Well, good luck town! I know you guys can do it!!

and I got a cute Pokemon, so that was pretty great.
    HumanDawn likes this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

@Dark Chocolate; would you mind giving us screenshots of the PM's where you roleblocked those targets?

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Unvote: Dark Chocolate

Neither have proved their abilities, so it's difficult for me to judge which is more suspicious right now. Especially since Froakie hasn't said much, so not much to judge there. What I do find suspicious is that if Froakie really was the reporter, I'd think she would say something like, "I could send a report next time to prove my ability", since Dark Chocolate seems to be getting the chance to "prove" hers, but she hasn't. (or maybe she's said that privately to someone?)

Anyway, I'm going to think about this more.
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 16th December 2013 at 09:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

If you want me to prove my role, as i tried (but forgot) for two nights, I'll send in one tonight if I survive this day. BTW it can only be less than 25 words too - so it's not the most helpful role in the world, but at least I can prove I have it.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    @Dark Chocolate; would you mind giving us screenshots of the PM's where you roleblocked those targets?

In the order of n1, n2, n3.

Also, While I would like to take a screenshot of my sent messages list, I'm currently participating in the Scavenger's Hunt so I might be giving away clues if I do that.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast