Mafia: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - FINAL CHAPTER - 5/15 - END GAME - Page 7

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - FINAL CHAPTER - 5/15 - END GAME

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 3 - Chapter 5 - 5/6

I'm not trying to take sides, but yeah, pressure voting is something I've noticed Midorikawa do in a lot of games, whether she's mafia or not. It's better than just floundering and waiting for something to happen, in any case.

I'll go ahead and also Vote: RandomSnake for the time being. If they can provide a good defense, I'll take my vote off.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 3 - Chapter 5 - 5/6

Voting locked. Update pending.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Night 3 - Chapter 6 - 5/7

"Yes...yes...yes!! I got it!!" Shauntal said excitedly as she scribbled on page after page. "Inspiration overflow!"
    She paused momentarily to let the ink dry. "Just wait till you see the next Chapter!"

The new prince heard there was a commotion within the village.

A note arrived for him, a challenge to a friendly battle.

One of the most enthusiastic trainer was eagerly waiting for him on the field, excitement filling the air.

"So you want to be the strongest trainer there ever was?"

The new prince was amused. This energetic boy was full of potential... yet too straightforward.

Too bad he never realized the need find another way to win without having to move a finger himself.

The last thing the villagers saw was the boy being carried out of the castle, unable to move.

IT IS NIGHT 3. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS IF YOU FELL THE NEED.
    PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 5/8 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Night 3 - Chapter 6 - 5/7

Hm...so far, most of the players that have been nightkilled are more experienced ones, and yet...not once has anyone raised suspicion about @Midorikawa. The one who has been killing them must be someone familiar with their tactics...not to mention, Midori was very quick to start a vote on RandomSnake, and although I was also quick to start a vote in the past...I didn't have instant support from two others (in this case, @Yata and @Insanish Danish). In the case of the latter, why would she vote on him just to vote, even though he already had two votes on him? Why not wait for a defense from him first?

I believe at least one of the players that voted for RandomSnake are mafia.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

The more votes, the more pressure. I was also completely willing to take my vote off if they gave a good defense. Unfortunately, that ended up not happening.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Karis; your logic is flawed as everyone except you an random snake have played with Momo and FA. Some have played in several games with them and therefore trying to say I'm the only one who knows there play style is inaccurate. Also like ID I would have UNVOTED random snake but he never replied and admittedly my full attention is not on this mafia.

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

Perhaps I should clarify. The mafia targeted FinalArcadia and Momoka, but not you. All three of you are experienced players. I've been told by a regular that you've found more Mafia than those two in other games, so why the Mafia didn't kill you off first is suspicious to me.

追放されたバカ

Because sometimes Midori's actions can backfire on her - sometimes her pressing and her pressure voting can come off as scummy. You can't really find a person suspicious just based off of the fact that an active and experienced player hasn't been killed off yet - besides, there have been quite some mafia games I've participated in where Midori was town and was still kept alive late in the game. Although, there is always the off-chance Midori was picking on an easy target, probably hoping they weren't going to respond? I mean, the rest of the quiet players, if mentioned, would probably respond if pressure voted, since I've played some games with them before. I don't think I've ever seen RandomSnake around, so I don't know if he usually responds or not.

This mafia updates when I'm in class, so I couldn't unvote even if I wanted to and we were all waiting on a reply from RandomSnake. But yeah, right now we're absolutely getting nowhere.

Blog Entries

As Yata said just because someone has done good in games does not mean mafia will night kill them before others. Also there have been two night kills so for all we know I'm next. Maybe mafia is trying to frame me. Who knows.

Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

I usually avoid voting until I have a final decision. Like Yata mentioned, this game updates while I'm at school so I most likely won't have time to change it again.

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Guys, don't blame each other. RandomSnake didn't reply (or talk much at all) and it isn't your fault that we lynched town.

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Kaboom! Booster Gold has arrived, with a bucketload of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @RandomSnake; You haven't said anything since you're confirmation. Any thoughts?
    @Karis; I think Yata was joke voting me. We didn't really get anything done day one because there was no entrance really amongst the joke votes for conversation.
    How do you know? I mean its better safe than sorry, why didn't you even ask as to why she did vote you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karis View Post
    Well, considering there was no lynch during the day, and the nightkill has failed to provide any hints or information...maybe we should try to agree on lynching someone. Perhaps @Yata? She has yet to answer my question, and I'd rather have a lynch than another no lynch.

VOTE: Yata
    Agreed.

Sorry I wasn't at home at all yesterday, and I also had a club banquet I had to attend which ended very late at night.

It was a joke vote, as Yatagarasu does generally do that in mafia games.

Edit:

So as to balance things out:

Vote: Soulmaster
    ? Now why would you do that? Vote for someone for that reason? Noted.
    It could hurt the town in that aspect, yes, but it could also help. A random lynch is still better than a no lynch. Time zones shouldn't be that big of an issue right now, with over 10 hours left in the phase. I'd rather be pursuing a lynch than sitting idly by.

@Yata I noticed you viewing the thread earlier, do you have anything to add?

As for @Soulmaster...why vote me? Are you perhaps trying to divert attention from yourself? Could you perhaps...be Mafia?
    To answer your question no, its not better to random vote when we haven't even gotten one mafia. Reread the threads to check their behavior. The whole evening out deal is irking me

Best way for conversation at this point is pressure.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Vote: RandomSnake
    Agreed, but one isn't enough to create pressure.
    ? Since when? Thats the seeds of a mislynch right there.
    Three deaths so far and not much to go on.

...however, I find the fact that @Midorikawa immediately started a vote on another player without even bothering to discuss the nightkill (and attempting to divert attention with the "pressure" comment) a bit...suspicious.
    There! Yes there you've finnaly you've connected the trail.
    Three deaths so far and not much to go on.

...however, I find the fact that @Midorikawa immediately started a vote on another player without even bothering to discuss the nightkill (and attempting to divert attention with the "pressure" comment) a bit...suspicious.
    How is that suspicious. There is little to no activity in this game. I'm pressure voting to get activity and test reactions. Simple as that.
    Yes, but weren't you suspicious when a chain proceed you?
    @Karis; your logic is flawed as everyone except you an random snake have played with Momo and FA. Some have played in several games with them and therefore trying to say I'm the only one who knows there play style is inaccurate. Also like ID I would have UNVOTED random snake but he never replied and admittedly my full attention is not on this mafia.
    I beg to differ I don't think his logic is flawed, yours is.
    Hm...so far, most of the players that have been nightkilled are more experienced ones, and yet...not once has anyone raised suspicion about @Midorikawa. The one who has been killing them must be someone familiar with their tactics...not to mention, Midori was very quick to start a vote on RandomSnake, and although I was also quick to start a vote in the past...I didn't have instant support from two others (in this case, @Yata and @Insanish Danish). In the case of the latter, why would she vote on him just to vote, even though he already had two votes on him? Why not wait for a defense from him first?

I believe at least one of the players that voted for RandomSnake are mafia.
    Yes! I can tell you two of them are.
    As Yata said just because someone has done good in games does not mean mafia will night kill them before others. Also there have been two night kills so for all we know I'm next. Maybe mafia is trying to frame me. Who knows.
    I doubt it, I can tell you that you in fact won't get targeted.

Concluding this, I want to say the way Yata and Mido have been acting has been rather counter-productive for town. Mafia or not there only worsening towns chances of winning. Fos: Yata, Midorikawa

Vote: Midorikawa. Yata, your next. @Karis I hope you do the same.

追放されたバカ

People make joke votes all the time for the most random reasons, and you single me out? >< I'm assuming you were talking about my vote on Yatagarasu, since I could have voted anyone to tie the votes when Karis voted me.

Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    Vote: FinalArcadia

For following me on tumblr. xD
    Now why vote FA for such a reason? Noted.

Its not enough, because you can always balance it out with another vote. I was the second vote, you forget that Insanish Danish added another vote too. I get that I look suspicious because of that pressure vote on RandomSnake, but no one's being doing squat in this thread.

And its night phase by the way.

And counterproductive? What would you have done then? No one was doing squat as I said earlier, and Midorikawa was trying to get the ball rolling(whether she's mafia or not).

Sorry if I sound grumpy.
    Last edited by Faerie; 8th May 2013 at 02:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post

How do you know? I mean its better safe than sorry, why didn't you even ask as to why she did vote you?
    Day one was joke voting. Yata's vote had no grounds. It was obvious.

? Now why would you do that? Vote for someone for that reason? Noted.
    She was tying the votes to avoid getting lynched. What is wrong with that especially in a small game?

To answer your question no, its not better to random vote when we haven't even gotten one mafia. Reread the threads to check their behavior. The whole evening out deal is irking me

Best way for conversation at this point is pressure.
    Noted

? Since when? Thats the seeds of a mislynch right there.
    Since always. One vote is too easy to tie.

There! Yes there you've finnaly you've connected the trail.
    What was their to say about the nightkille. Momoka a vanilla was killed and was inactive much like you've been.

Yes, but weren't you suspicious when a chain proceed you?
    Two people? When one vote and even two is easy to tie the votes no I did not think of it at the time because the three of us were doing more than over half the players in this game at that point.

I beg to differ I don't think his logic is flawed, yours is.
    How? You can't call someone's logic flawed and then not explain.

Yes! I can tell you two of them are.
    I can tell you we are all probably town and you are really grasping at straws.

I doubt it, I can tell you that you in fact won't get targeted.
    Are you mafia trying to mislynch me? Is that a slipup?

Concluding this, I want to say the way Yata and Mido have been acting has been rather counter-productive for town. Mafia or not there only worsening towns chances of winning. Fos: Yata, Midorikawa
    Man you are very contradicting. You're attacking us for pressure voting yet Karis purposefully lynched Soulmaster who actually came in with a defense. Also you didn't even bring up Insanish Danish's pressure vote. You attacked only me and Yata. Seems more like you are trying to get us lynched because you don't want to nightkill us like FA and Momo.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 8th May 2013 at 02:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 4 - Chapter 7 - 5/8

"So THIS is what you've been writing?" Grimsley chuckled as he skimmed through the pages. "A book on pretty boys?"
    "Give it back!" Shauntal cried. "It's not finished!"
    "Nice story... but looks like it is going to end soon, maybe?"
    "No!" Shauntal made a failed attempt to get her book back. "You never know what ending you'll see until you actually get there - it's not done!"
    "Alright, alright. Here you go," Grimsley glanced at the last page before muttering, "and I'm not even in the book..."

The knights found their way in the castle. They moved swiftly through the darkness, trying to avoid any physical contact with anyone.

This was their chance to retrieve the good prince.

They climbed up the tower, ready to break the spell. This was it! They would soon reclaim their kingdom!

The knights found the glass casket. They decided to undo the spell on the spot, so they opened the casket.

Suddenly, the glass shattered. In their hurry to awaken their prince, the knights were highly agitated and applied too much pressure on the glass when they tried to remove it.

Sharp fragments fell and pricked the smooth skin of the prince. The atmosphere in the tower instantly turned cold.

What had they done?!

Grasping the good prince's cold hands, the knights cried.

They had been careless.

Their prince would never wake up now.

The knights were determined more than ever to take back the kingdom.

They would do everything they can in their power.
    It was their responsibility.

This was not the end yet.

IT IS DAY 4. YOU MAY VOTE.
    PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 5/9 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast