Mafia: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - FINAL CHAPTER - 5/15 - END GAME - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 190

Thread: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - FINAL CHAPTER - 5/15 - END GAME

  1. #46
    The love of my life Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,567
    Blog Entries
    416

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Night 1 - Chapter 2 - 5/2

    Actions are locked. Update will be done soon.

  2. #47
    The love of my life Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,567
    Blog Entries
    416

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3





    "Please?" Caitlin asked as she rolled on her tummy. "Do tell me what happened next."
    Shauntal yawned. "Can't you wait until morning?"
    "Just a teensy bit more. Please, please?"
    "Oh, alright, then," Shauntal adjusted her glasses and cleared her throat. "Chapter 3: The First Signs..."






    The villagers peeked out their houses as they heard someone humming in the deserted alleyways.

    A young man with youthful looks was skipping through the village, his sunny features radiating the dark atmosphere.

    At first glance, he wasn't one to belong to the castle. However, rumor said the new prince hand-picked this boy for his fail-proof strategies.

    He found a peaceful grassy area near the hills, and sprawled on the ground, breathing in the air.

    This was his favorite place to laze about. He didn't need to tend to his duties immediately - he was a genius, after all. He'll take care of them later.

    Little did he knew that a swift shadow was approaching, and granted him eternal silence.









    IT IS DAY 2. YOU MAY VOTE.
    PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 5/4 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

  3. #48
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,797
    Blog Entries
    55

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    I had an odd feeling this would be the case. Oh well, I was just glad to have gotten a character from Conquest.

    Good luck, fellow Invaders!

  4. #49
    Star Glory Karisse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Leaving Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    6,129
    Blog Entries
    167

    Visit Karisse's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    Well, considering there was no lynch during the day, and the nightkill has failed to provide any hints or information...maybe we should try to agree on lynching someone. Perhaps @Yata? She has yet to answer my question, and I'd rather have a lynch than another no lynch.

    VOTE: Yata

    Bishounen Pride! • Claims: Ayane, Xingcai • Avatar/Signature

  5. #50
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,371
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    @RandomSnake; You haven't said anything since you're confirmation. Any thoughts?
    @Karis; I think Yata was joke voting me. We didn't really get anything done day one because there was no entrance really amongst the joke votes for conversation.

  6. #51

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    But I do agree with him, a lynch would do us more good than a no lynch. Doesn't have to be specifically on Yata, but it would be helpful in my opinion.

    I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

  7. #52
    Star Glory Karisse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Leaving Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    6,129
    Blog Entries
    167

    Visit Karisse's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    @Yatagarasu I see...though, I still want to hear a response from her. Also, do you agree with me and Momoka that it's necessary for us to have a lynch now?

    Bishounen Pride! • Claims: Ayane, Xingcai • Avatar/Signature

  8. #53
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,371
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    Quote Originally Posted by Karis View Post
    @Yatagarasu I see...though, I still want to hear a response from her. Also, do you agree with me and Momoka that it's necessary for us to have a lynch now?
    Yes I do hence why I'm starting by qestioning Random Snake.
    @Soulmaster; Do you have any comments since you were not part of day one.

  9. #54
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    Well, there was no lynch nor any real conversation in Day 1 to get any information from, so it's hard to say much about this nightkill. Even though Booster Gold's vote on FinalArcadia was only a joke, I don't think it would hurt to question him and see what he thinks, either. @Booster Gold

  10. #55
    im so high rite now Totally Not Booster Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    1,749
    Blog Entries
    78

    Follow Totally Not Booster Gold on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    Well I do agree with Karis, we have to have a lynch today. Who to lynch... now thats a harder question.

  11. #56

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    Quote Originally Posted by Karis View Post
    Well, considering there was no lynch during the day, and the nightkill has failed to provide any hints or information...maybe we should try to agree on lynching someone. Perhaps @Yata? She has yet to answer my question, and I'd rather have a lynch than another no lynch.

    VOTE: Yata
    Sorry I wasn't at home at all yesterday, and I also had a club banquet I had to attend which ended very late at night.

    It was a joke vote, as Yatagarasu does generally do that in mafia games.

    Edit:

    So as to balance things out:

    Vote: Soulmaster
    Last edited by Faerie; 3rd May 2013 at 06:36 PM.

  12. #57
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,357
    Blog Entries
    167
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karis View Post
    Well, considering there was no lynch during the day, and the nightkill has failed to provide any hints or information...maybe we should try to agree on lynching someone. Perhaps @Yata? She has yet to answer my question, and I'd rather have a lynch than another no lynch.

    VOTE: Yata
    Sorry I wasn't at home at all yesterday, and I also had a club banquet I had to attend which ended very late at night.

    It was a joke vote, as Yatagarasu does generally do that in mafia games.

    Edit:

    So as to balance things out:

    Vote: Soulmaster
    Why me for the balance vote?

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

  13. #58

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karis View Post
    Well, considering there was no lynch during the day, and the nightkill has failed to provide any hints or information...maybe we should try to agree on lynching someone. Perhaps @Yata? She has yet to answer my question, and I'd rather have a lynch than another no lynch.

    VOTE: Yata
    Sorry I wasn't at home at all yesterday, and I also had a club banquet I had to attend which ended very late at night.

    It was a joke vote, as Yatagarasu does generally do that in mafia games.

    Edit:

    So as to balance things out:

    Vote: Soulmaster
    Why me for the balance vote?
    It was random, since there's no one at the moment I find particularly suspicious.

  14. #59
    The love of my life Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,567
    Blog Entries
    416

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3



    Phase will be extended for 24 hours

  15. #60
    Star Glory Karisse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Leaving Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    6,129
    Blog Entries
    167

    Visit Karisse's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - Day 2 - Chapter 3 - 5/3

    @Yatagarasu What else have you come up with since your last post? Anything?

    As for me...
    UNVOTE: Yata
    VOTE: Soulmaster

    Bishounen Pride! • Claims: Ayane, Xingcai • Avatar/Signature

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •