Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13 - Page 9

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 2 Hunger Games 01/01/13

I also agree that @Fynx; actions have been very odd, as I noted from my first post.

VOTE: Fynx

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Okay, what? While Mew does have a point with Fynx, I don't understand why Yata and jokool jumped on the bandwagon like that, just repeating Mew's reasoning and not commenting on anything else. I mean, she hasn't even had the chance to respond to Mew's post, yet less than half an hour after his post, there's two extra people on the bandwagon? Yes, she's asleep right now (I think?), but still. It's not like it's conclusive or extremely convincing evidence; Fynx could very well have good reasoning towards unvoting DB, after all. It just bothers me that it gained speed so rapidly.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

The fast responses to that are a little perplexing. I'd like to at least wait and hear what Fynx has to say since well, I do find her suspicious and I might plan to vote her depending on if anything else happens, but the speed is a little unsettling. Maybe they just thought to join in because they intended to vote her last phase..?

Fynx's voting and unvoting was odd, but I don't think it makes her 'automatic scum' because she did so. As I've seen in other games, the first person to start a wagon isn't usually scum, it's the people who swiftly jump on it.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

The reason why I voted now is because I have been suspicious of Fynx from the start of the game.

Of course I will unvote her if she can come up with a good defense, but for now, I feel like voting her is the best option.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    The fast responses to that are a little perplexing. I'd like to at least wait and hear what Fynx has to say since well, I do find her suspicious and I might plan to vote her depending on if anything else happens, but the speed is a little unsettling. Maybe they just thought to join in because they intended to vote her last phase..?

Fynx's voting and unvoting was odd, but I don't think it makes her 'automatic scum' because she did so. As I've seen in other games, the first person to start a wagon isn't usually scum, it's the people who swiftly jump on it.
    This isn't necessarily true, I'm proof of that.

On another note: more votes = more pressure

For now: VOTE: Fynx

When DB flipped town and Fynx had jumped off the bandwagon, I immediately noticed and they went to top of my scum list.

@Master Mew; Err, why are you writing in pink? O_O

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa

I don't think she really needs more pressure right now. I don't think she's on.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa

I don't think she really needs more pressure right now. I don't think she's on.
    I'm voting for my top suspect for now. Once I have the chance I will look through the thread and if I see a better target then my vote will change.

追放されたバカ

Well I've already found Fynx strange after she unvoted for DQ and lo-and-behold...DQ is town. I'd say more but its basically a repeat of what the others have said about why they think Fynx is suspicious already.

Now that I think about it, I'm not really sure if unvoting really is the safest choice to make if Fynx were scum, but that's just a lot of WIFOMing on my part. Its really the best lead I think we have at the moment though.

That post of FA's that MM referenced is actually quite intriguing now that I look at it again. Just mentioning Saru like that and trying to get her to say something - I don't know, I find that a bit strange. But I might be reading too much into it.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

I think Mew has a good point on Fynx and some things i would have like to add were covered by the rest of you so there is no point for me repeating.

VOTE: Fynx

Although I don't think Fynx needs any more pressure, I do see the points. And I agree with what Misaki(Yata) brung up, that it is the best lead we have so far. So for now until I see a defense from her,

Vote: Fynx

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

...Whoa, you guys... I understand the case against Fynx, but this massive wagon is bothering me. Don't some people at least want to wait and hear what she says before voting her? She already became the target after MM's vote.

Blog Entries

@Shadows; It's Friday and people will be on late so if they come up with a good reason not to vote them or with a better target then people will switch.
    @Fynx;

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Like others have said why keep voting Fynx? She already has 5 votes on her, enough to hammer if this was one of those games. Personally I'm waiting to see what she pulls out but yes she is acting strange for herself.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Shadows; It's Friday and people will be on late so if they come up with a good reason not to vote them or with a better target then people will switch.
    True, but there are time zones and everything to consider... plus people like me whose parents don't let them stay up too late
    As of now, I'm not opposed to the Fynx wagon, I just think we should be more careful. This early in the phase, there's no point in giving her extra votes if she already has a majority.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I've got something about @Shadows I'd like to point out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows
    ...Why do the phase changes have to happen while I'm at school... Sorry for the inactivity, I need to figure out a better time to check this thread.*Well, I read through everything, and although I found the Dark Blueberry bandwagon logical at first, I don't think DB is mafia now... I would think that a mafia member in her situation would try to get suspicion off of themselves and make up something rather than admit they don't have any reads.
    Here she says that it seems more like a town-read that Dark Blueberry wasn't giving anyone any suspicions or reads on anyone. However...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows
    I don't know... DB's mentality seems very anti-town to me, but I'm still not convinced. @Dark Blueberry; What about townreads? Does anyone come across as less scummy to you? Or do you really have no reads on anyone?I honestly think Fynx is a slightly better target now. I'm also not that sure about Akuraito, she seemed to just hop on, vote for DB, then leave, right? (Sorry, I'm on my phone using crappy school Internet, I can't go back and check anything.)
    Then we see that she says Blueberry is coming across as anti-town. I've got two issues there:

1) She says she seems "very" anti-town, but still is oddly against voting her. We now know that DB was town, but when one sees somebody else as very anti-town, that seems like the time to actually vote. Also, for reference, Shadows never ended up voting during Day 1 at all, when if she truly thought Fynx was a better target, why not vote her? If she truly was not convinced apparently that DB was mafia, then why not vote for somebody else who was seemingly more suspicious to her?

2) In the first post I quoted here, she said that it was town-like (or at least, not mafia-like) for Blueberry to have not given any reads. However, in this second post, she presses Dark Blueberry for town-reads. For one thing, the exact wording of Shadows's first post said "don't have any reads," wherein the wording encompasses both scum and town reads. But then she asks for town-reads? It sounds like a slight contradiction there, and perhaps asking for town reads would be a good mafia move, since mafia would have known Blueberry was town all along, and could thus try to work out a "town endorsement" from a soon-to-be-confirmed-through-death townie. And honestly, when trying to help someone prove their innocence, asking for scum-reads is the way to go, since it would provide potential alternatives. Town-reads would not.

With that said...

VOTE: Shadows

She seems to have contradictions in her posts... contradictions I find notable enough to warrant a vote.

@Master Mew and @Yata

The reason I called out Fushimi was because I know very well that she can be quiet and slippery, and thus able to avoid notice in games, particularly early on. As such, I wanted to at least get something out of her on Day 1 for possible reference later. I'd hoped she'd have said something more substantial, but even when she didn't, I didn't bother to change my vote until later because there was really no need at that point. And soon after that, I logged off to play Final Fantasy, so that wasn't on my mind at the time.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast