Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13 - Page 8

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 1

Lot's of posts but I read them. Right now I am more convinced that Dark is Mafia than I was before to be honest. It seems to me as many people said so far that he is dodging straight questios and the fact that he hasn't helped in scummhunting so far does improve his position. :/

So I am keeping my vote as it is.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I do not have ANY SCUMREADS. Everybody just looks plain normal - not mafia, not town - just normal players on Day one.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't know... I don't think Blueberry is mafia. I mean, we keep telling her to find a lead, who does she find scummy... but like, if she really has none, why should we force her to just pick a random person to 'have scum-reads' on or any 'reads'?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    I don't know... I don't think Blueberry is mafia. I mean, we keep telling her to find a lead, who does she find scummy... but like, if she really has none, why should we force her to just pick a random person to 'have scum-reads' on or any 'reads'?
    I thought of that but do u have any other suggestions?

Besides she must have at least a small suspicion about someone. We are not asking for an elaborate answer just a simple point out on what has got her attention so far.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post

Besides she must have at least a small suspicion about someone. We are not asking for an elaborate answer just a simple point out on what has got her attention so far.
    Well I mean, personally, I'm not sure about Fynx. I mean, she hasn't done much besides putting all the suspicions on Blueberry.

She mentioned Fynx saying the only reason she would see her as suspicious was because she voted her, but that was about the only thing. That was a small and simple thing.

Well I mean, personally, I'm not sure about Fynx. I mean, she hasn't done much besides putting all the suspicions on Blueberry.

She mentioned Fynx saying the only reason she would see her as suspicious was because she voted her, but that was about the only thing. That was a small and simple thing.
    Uhhh now I am not sure either. -.-'

I was too focues on Human Dawn and I kinda missed a lot of things.

I will now re-read the whole thing if you excuse me...

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

I don't know... DB's mentality seems very anti-town to me, but I'm still not convinced. @Dark Blueberry; What about townreads? Does anyone come across as less scummy to you? Or do you really have no reads on anyone?

I honestly think Fynx is a slightly better target now. I'm also not that sure about Akuraito, she seemed to just hop on, vote for DB, then leave, right? (Sorry, I'm on my phone using crappy school Internet, I can't go back and check anything.)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I will now re-read the whole thing if you excuse me...
    Sure. I just wasn't sure why everyone seemed to be saying Blueberry didn't give any accusations when she sorta did. XD

VOTE: Fynx.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Update Pending. Updating 2 hours earlier so you'd have more time in the Night.

EDIT: You can still talk while I'm updating. Just don't talk in the Night Phase.

Blog Entries

1. @Fynx;
    2. @m0ckingbird20;
    3. @Akuraito;
    4. @Dark Blueberry;
    5. @Midorikawa;
    6. @Shadows;
    7. @Doctor jokool;
    8. @FinalArcadia;
    9. @Momoka;
    10. @Fushimi;
    11. @Master Mew;
    12. @Yata;
    13. @Soulmaster;

Night 1 - Kodomo ne

The day was bursting with activity. People were being pointed at, confusion had been stirred, heads were spinning, hair was being pulled out, but it all came down to one person...

Ash got a microphone and started speaking to everybody loudly. He wanted to get a message to all the suspects. "Listen up everybody! We can't just stand here and do absolutely nothing! We gotta stay strong, and get who ever did this!".

Cilan spoke up and asked Ash who they should send to the Darkness. "We may as well just send anyone now."

Ash remained silent for a moment, thinking of who to send. He saw his friend Iris being quiet and just lazing off and about. A light bulb lit above Ash's head, as if an idea had struck him. "I know who we should send! Lets all send Iris to the Darkness!".

Iris gasped when she heard her name, that she should be sent to the Darkness. It didn't take long until the majority agreed and voted to send her to it.

Iris didn't just give up so suddenly. "Hey, what do you think I'm supposed to do to prove my innocence?" she said nervously.

"Well you could always tell us what your ability is." told her Ash. "Oh sure! I can pro-". Before Iris could say what her ability was, ice started coming out of nowhere, attacking her.

"So what is your ability?" asked her Ash again. "It's not worth risking my life to tell you!" told him Iris angrily, kicking him really hard in the Pokeballs.

"ARRGGGHH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?" cried Ash, in agony. "It's because you won't listen to me! Ugh, you're such a kid!". And with that, Iris gulped and jumped into the Dark Portal, not knowing where it would take her, and if she'll ever be able to return.

It is now Night 1. You may send in your Night Actions. You can only talk privately in the Night Phase, and claiming isn't allowed until Day 3. The phase will be over tomorrow, 01/02/13 10PM GMT+1

Dark Blueberry meta; She's the Doctor 80% of the time.

oh and you guys just lynched my favorite character :((( </3

Dawn came to close to Ash, smiling with joy now that Iris was finally out of her way...

you asked for epic ft dark blueberry
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 31st January 2013 at 03:16 PM.
    Yato likes this.

Blog Entries

NO TALKING IN THE NIGHT PHASE

THIS WILL BE MY FIRST WARNING

You can only talk privately in the Night Phase. Be sure to include me in the list of recipients!
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 31st January 2013 at 03:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 1 Kodomo ne 31/01/13

Phase Over. Update Pending

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 2 Hunger Games 01/01/13

Day 2 - Hunger Games

The night was a quiet one. Not much private talking happened in the Unova League's own hotel, made to house the participants. The suspects preferred to laze off together in the sauna room, with not even a single word of being sorry that Iris was taken to the Darkness.

Dawn and Cynthia were scheming behind the scenes. They were thinking of who to take to the Darkness. "That Ash Ketchum sure has been... very vocal in the day. Do you think he's a good choice? He has a good amount of energy." suggested Cynthia. "Yeah, but with how he got rid of Iris, I'd think he'd make a good lynch target tomorrow. We'll need a plan to get him to go in the Dark Portal. With him, it's too risky to just grab him by force and send him to the Darkness.". Dawn smiled, having thought up of a brilliant plan. "You know the saying that the way to get a man's heart is with food?" asked Dawn. "Yeah... Are you suggesting we use food to lure him into the Darkness? That... might actually work."

Ash was in the sauna room, chilling out with Stephan and Cameron. The pain from Iris' kick was still hurting him a little bit. He bid his friends farewell and left the sauna room and proceeded to drink some Moomoo milk to freshen up. He wore his clothes, and went on his way to his apartment, where Cilan... was waiting for him ;), only to find a piece of cake on a plate, lying on the floor. Without having any second thoughts, he immediately picked the plate up and gobbled up the piece of cake. "Hmmmm.... that sure was good." he thought. He then found another piece of cake, and another one, only to find a trail full of pieces of cake. Ash, being the glutton that he is, kept on eating the cake he found, following the trail outside. The trail ended exactly in front of the Dark Portal. "Huh!? What gives? I wanted more of the cake! This is seriously the best cake I've ever tasted in my life!"

Ash then figured that it was all a trap to send him into the Darkness, that the cake was nothing more than a big fat lie. The Dark Portal showed an image of a big, delicious looking cake. The temptation was killing Ash. If he were to to go into the Darkness, he'd have the best cake ever, but in doing so, he'd betray his friends. Suddenly, he could hear a voice. "You're such a kid Ash!". Ash's pokeballs started aching again at the sound of the voice. "If I were to go... I'd get to be with Iris again... and... and... *gulp*. I'd need to cut out my pokeballs."

With that, Ash man'd up and overcame the temptation. He went to bed that night, preparing to find the culprit.

It is now Day 2. You may now vote. This phase will be over EXACTLY at 10PM GMT+1 02/02/2013

Blog Entries

No kill? Interesting. I don't have to delete any of these reads, then.

Well, based on Day 1 interactions, here are my reads so far (this early in the game they're pretty shaky, so expect them to shift a little bit as the game progresses):

Town:
    Momoka (her early interactions with me don't exhibit the caution I would expect from her as Scum)
    Mockingbird (same)
    Doctor Jokool (same)
    Akuraito (her vote for Dark Blueberry felt genuine, with real reasons, not just jumping onto the bandwagon - and it came at the point in the wagon where I would expect Scum to start avoiding it)

Null:
    Fushimi
    Yata
    Soulmaster

Plausible Scum:
    Midorikawa (provoking that early debate with Mockingbird felt spurious)
    FinalArcadia (this post rubbed me the wrong way, it looks like an attempt to grab towncred by promoting discussion, without actually creating it)
    Fynx (starting the Dark Blueberry wagon, then jumping ship when it looked like the wagon would lead to a lynch)
    Shadows (soft-opposition to the Dark Blueberry wagon without elaboration, and without providing an alternative - even when asked for one)

I'd like to start by questioning @Fynx, if there are no objections.

First you started the Dark Blueberry wagon, then when it looked like it would lead to her lynch, you unvoted citing some unspecified towntells in her posts (which only you and Shadows seemed to see, and neither of you elaborated on).

I posit that you knew Dark Blueberry would flip Town and hoped to escape Mislynch Wagon analysis the next day by removing your name from the list.

Vote: Fynx

Please elaborate on what towntells you saw in Dark Blueberry's posts that prompted you to unvote her.

Note: Yes, yes, I know - my post is pink. I still need you to read it.
    Midorikawa likes this.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

追放されたバカ

Vote: Fynx

I also found it intriguing how Fynx just unvoted DQ like that, despite being the one to go for DQ first.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast