Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13 - Page 7

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 247
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13

  1. #91
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 0 Role Confirmation! 29/01/2013

    I was half confused with the thread title @_@

    Although it seems clear enough at this point, I don't see why it's a big deal that I voted to get discussion along. I even had a clear reason for the vote (though fine, she wasn't the only player at that point that the reason could apply to), and got the discussion going on instead of the usually random voting phase.

    UNVOTE: Dark Blueberry

    After seeing her posts, I don't think she is that suspicious. Her behavior seems constant and more town-like at this point.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

  2. #92
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 0 Role Confirmation! 29/01/2013

    ...Why do the phase changes have to happen while I'm at school... Sorry for the inactivity, I need to figure out a better time to check this thread.

    Well, I read through everything, and although I found the Dark Blueberry bandwagon logical at first, I don't think DB is mafia now... I would think that a mafia member in her situation would try to get suspicion off of themselves and make up something rather than admit they don't have any reads.

    And yeah, @HumanDawn; we aren't confirming anymore XD

  3. #93
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,012
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 0 Role Confirmation! 29/01/2013

    @Shadows; Then who would you like to lynch?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  4. #94
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 0 Role Confirmation! 29/01/2013

    @HumanDawn; It's day 1 not night 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I go to bed and get up and see there's a discussion going on about me and Fynx? -
    Thread doesn't stop because you're not online

    @Fynx; why were you voting me? It's Day 1.
    Day one the day of lots of random voting and you're asking Fynx why they voted you. Why should you be worried?

    And only Mockingbird posted something about not having watched the anime, so I just suggested he watch it. I know this isn't exactly related to the game itself, but I just responded to what he said.
    Is this supposed to make you townie?

    I really don't have anything to say.
    Really nothing?

    I haven't done anything -
    We can see that

    and I don't find anyone suspicious except for Fynx who suddenly voted me and made this whole discussion.
    This screams OMGUS

    However, I don't get any scumreads from her - besides, by the time she made that vote it was 3 in the morning her and my time...
    What does time have to do with anything?

    Truthfully, I don't think anyone looks mafiya to me, yet.
    Really no one?

    While claiming might save myself, I can't claim until the 3rd Day phase or so.
    Then why bring it up? Or are you mafia that can't think up a fake one. If your ability doesn't activate until the third phase then I don't see why you can't claim it still.

    Also I'm not asking for a claim, just stating in case anyone is confused.

    I don't know how to save myself, without claiming, on Day 1, when I don't see any potential mafias to choose and question.
    Again why are you bringing up claiming? Out of the discussions in thread, you can't find anyone suspicious?


    That fluff-post you all call it - was just a fluff-post, or would you rather have had me vote somebody without a reason?
    Fluff post is an easy way for mafia to look active without scumhunting. And yes we would have, at least it would have been helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Told ya, I'm finding Fynx suspicious for voting me and causing this whole situation - but that's not much of a reason to vote her. She could've just done it as her usual playthrough.
    Glad you see OMGUS=scummy move.
    Playthrough? Is this a video game now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I don't know if it'll work or not. This may be just me being stupid for not being able to respond well on Day 1 votes, but I really do not have any other suspects. Everybody looks null.
    Again, really with all the in thread discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I repeat: EVERYBODY LOOKS NULL TO ME.
    No need to get testy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    And while this may sound foolish and childish and whatever... since it seems I might not be able to avoid getting lynched - I shall say this:

    You are really going to regret it once my role PM turns up XDD
    Yet you can't claim till day three and "XDD" is used when joking so I see these as possibilities:
    1)You are mafia trying to save yourself
    2)A power role, though even if you are, the town can function without you
    3)You are a townie trying to save yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Master Mew; How many times do I have to tell you that everybody looks null to me, and that I don't know who to choose as an alternative? If there is one, then I'd say Fynx but then the ultimate reason is that it's only because she voted me.
    Again with if you had to choose then Fynx would be your choice for voting you, and again for with the null reads. You could look at all the posts for scumreads for starters.

    UNVOTE: m0ckingbird20
    VOTE: Dark Blueberry


    You're not helping the town and you're behavior is jumpy in my eyes, and you say things with no explanation.

    @Master Mew; I adopted your favorite emoticon ;-p

  5. #95
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 0 Role Confirmation! 29/01/2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Then why bring it up? Or are you mafia that can't think up a fake one. If your ability doesn't activate until the third phase then I don't see why you can't claim it still.

    Also I'm not asking for a claim, just stating in case anyone is confused.
    Claiming is completely disallowed until Day 3. It was right in the rules and at the phase update.

    Anyway... VOTE: Dark Blueberry

    Her softclaiming really just seems like she's trying to deter the lynch on her, which is a really cheap tactic, and it's pretty much only beneficial to the mafia to have softclaimed, and if her role is important, she wouldn't have done that. Plus, her utter refusal to analyze posts to find something is just anti-town, since we need all the info we can get, even the smallest bits. You can't just be unopinionated on everyone except the one who voted you; even then, it's extremely poor reasoning, and although she's not using it, she has brought it up, so...

  6. #96
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 0 Role Confirmation! 29/01/2013

    Totally forgot that rule ^^;

    Thank you Aku ^_^

  7. #97
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 1

    @Midorikawa; Then help me on that ;_; When everybody looks null, who would you choose to vote?

    And here I'm asking for your advice - so not including me.

  8. #98
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Midorikawa; Then help me on that ;_; When everybody looks null, who would you choose to vote?

    And here I'm asking for your advice - so not including me.
    Look through the posts and analyze them. Pick them apart like I did with yours. That's all I can suggest.

  9. #99
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Midorikawa; Then help me on that ;_; When everybody looks null, who would you choose to vote?

    And here I'm asking for your advice - so not including me.
    Look through the posts and analyze them. Pick them apart like I did with yours. That's all I can suggest.
    o_O

    Wall posts? XDD

  10. #100
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Midorikawa; Then help me on that ;_; When everybody looks null, who would you choose to vote?

    And here I'm asking for your advice - so not including me.
    Look through the posts and analyze them. Pick them apart like I did with yours. That's all I can suggest.
    o_O

    Wall posts? XDD
    Yes. That's a very effective way of scumhunting and it helps other townies as well

  11. #101
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 1

    I think I'm going to get lynched anyways...

  12. #102
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I think I'm going to get lynched anyways...
    Not if you can prove that someone is a better choice to lynch over you

  13. #103
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I think I'm going to get lynched anyways...
    Not if you can prove that someone is a better choice to lynch over you
    I did nothing scummy. One post on "watch da anime lol" and the result is getting lynched? Everybody looks null no matter how much I read the thread over and over again. I did not do anything - thus I don't have any defense, especially since I cannot claim. Besides, you have already decided to lynch me. And you're trying hard to prove that nobody else is a better lynch target than me. Even if I stated the most ridiculous reasons, I doubt you'll take your vote off me. Why? Because you are only analyzing my posts and none others. If you couldn't pick up any scumreads from other people, then how do you expect me to do so, especially when everybody looks null?

    And yeah, of course the town would do without me. I'm about to be lynched - So what if I've got a power role or not?
    @HumanDawn;

    You'd better write me the most epic FT EVER. XDD

  14. #104
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 1

    @Dark Blueberry; That post was Fynx's reason for voting you. My reason and I'm sure others is that you don't seem to be trying to help town and are softclaiming saying we'll regret lynching you, but doing nothing to try to prove your town

  15. #105
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Dark Blueberry; That post was Fynx's reason for voting you. My reason and I'm sure others is that you don't seem to be trying to help town and are softclaiming saying we'll regret lynching you, but doing nothing to try to prove your town
    Right - I'm exasperated.

    What in the world do you guys want by "proving I'm town"? Don't ask me for any scumreads because I literally have NONE.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •