Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13 - Page 6

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 0 Role Confirmation! 29/01/2013

I go to bed and get up and see there's a discussion going on about me and Fynx? - @Fynx; why were you voting me? It's Day 1. And only Mockingbird posted something about not having watched the anime, so I just suggested he watch it. I know this isn't exactly related to the game itself, but I just responded to what he said.

I really don't have anything to say. I haven't done anything - and I don't find anyone suspicious except for Fynx who suddenly voted me and made this whole discussion. However, I don't get any scumreads from her - besides, by the time she made that vote it was 3 in the morning her and my time...

Truthfully, I don't think anyone looks mafiya to me, yet. While claiming might save myself, I can't claim until the 3rd Day phase or so. I don't know how to save myself, without claiming, on Day 1, when I don't see any potential mafias to choose and question. That fluff-post you all call it - was just a fluff-post, or would you rather have had me vote somebody without a reason?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 0 Role Confirmation! 29/01/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Truthfully, I don't think anyone looks mafiya to me, yet. While claiming might save myself, I can't claim until the 3rd Day phase or so. I don't know how to save myself, without claiming, on Day 1, when I don't see any potential mafias to choose and question. That fluff-post you all call it - was just a fluff-post, or would you rather have had me vote somebody without a reason?
    I'd rather you take a risk, go out on a limb, and vote someone who has done something that looks possibly scummy. You don't have to 100% them (in fact, please don't, or I'll start crying and/or rant again), but give me something.

We start with 13 players, and I'm going to guess there are three Scum - which would mean that each player starts out with a 23% chance of being Scum. Anyone who you feel, because of their actions, is more than 23% likely to be Scum is worth at least an FoS.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

@HumanDawn; I'll be a sub if you still need them! ^u^
    HumanDawn likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I'd rather you take a risk, go out on a limb, and vote someone who has done something that looks possibly scummy. You don't have to 100% them (in fact, please don't, or I'll start crying and/or rant again), but give me something.

We start with 13 players, and I'm going to guess there are three Scum - which would mean that each player starts out with a 23% chance of being Scum. Anyone who you feel, because of their actions, is more than 23% likely to be Scum is worth at least an FoS.
    Told ya, I'm finding Fynx suspicious for voting me and causing this whole situation - but that's not much of a reason to vote her. She could've just done it as her usual playthrough.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry
    @Fynx; why were you voting me? It's Day 1.
    I'm not sure how that it's Day 1 has anything to do with it. At least she didn't random vote you, since she did provide a reason for the vote.

Blog Entries

Told ya, I'm finding Fynx suspicious for voting me and causing this whole situation - but that's not much of a reason to vote her. She could've just done it as her usual playthrough.
    If she would do it as Town, is it a scumtell that works?

You have no other suspects? Everyone else looks Town or null at the moment?

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

So any suggestions? I mean is it Fynx or Dark? I'm rather devided atm so I am open to any ideas.

Edit:
    OK, I am sorry I am doing this but it's 5:17 AM and I need some sleep and since I haven't heard Fynx's answer I will go with the flow.

UNVOTE: Fynx
    VOTE: Dark Blueberry

Not best idea since I won't be able tochange my vote if we find a better suspect but I don't have a lot of options and not voting will just bring too much heat on me.

Good night everyone.
    Last edited by m0ckingbird20; 30th January 2013 at 10:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

If she would do it as Town, is it a scumtell that works?

You have no other suspects? Everyone else looks Town or null at the moment?
    I don't know if it'll work or not. This may be just me being stupid for not being able to respond well on Day 1 votes, but I really do not have any other suspects. Everybody looks null.

Blog Entries

I don't know if it'll work or not. This may be just me being stupid for not being able to respond well on Day 1 votes, but I really do not have any other suspects. Everybody looks null.
    Well, I've kind of walled myself in with this pressure-vote, I said I'd unvote when you persuaded me you were a Townie by scumhunting - which means I can't unvote until you present a better alternative without being disingenuous myself.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Well, I've kind of walled myself in with this pressure-vote, I said I'd unvote when you persuaded me you were a Townie by scumhunting - which means I can't unvote until you present a better alternative without being disingenuous myself.
    I repeat: EVERYBODY LOOKS NULL TO ME.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynx View Post
    Oooh, what a start.

Seems like mafia just trying to get an easy post so that they won't be seen as lurking.
    A fairly serious discussion was happening, and all you can do is post another random vote? Seems like you're trying to throw off the discussion.

Also, in regards to the bold part, the same could be said for you.
    I agree that her vote helped defuse the ongoing debate, but I don't feel that that particular debate was relevant to scumhunting - much like Mockingbird and I having our little bout just now over optimal play, the debate was largely a game-theory debate that wasn't furthering scumhunting and needed to end.

For that reason, I actually think the change of pace was pro-town.
    You do have a point here.

And seeing how things have changed, I guess I'll go ahead and UNVOTE: Fynx and VOTE: Dark Blueberry

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

And while this may sound foolish and childish and whatever... since it seems I might not be able to avoid getting lynched - I shall say this:

You are really going to regret it once my role PM turns up XDD

Blog Entries

No, no I won't regret it - because (other than softclaiming a power role just now, which is really pushing the rules) you've not given me any reason to believe you are Town.

The most recognizable difference between Townies and Scum is that Townies look for scum, and with all the content in this phase (there really is quite a bit now) I can't believe you wouldn't be able to commit to at least a couple Town- or Scum-reads.

I'm not asking for a lot here, just pick someone who is more likely to be scum than the current wagon (which is you, so it should be easy to choose an alternative) and explain why they're more likely to be scum than you. I specifically told you what I wanted to see in order to merit an unvote, so I don't understand why you're stonewalling.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

From that "really going to regret it" line, I'm getting a bomb feel, or an attempt perhaps at coming across as one.

Even so...

UNVOTE: Fushimi

If this isn't added incentive to provide your thoughts and suspicions on this phase, then I'll still feel pretty comfortable with this vote.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Master Mew; How many times do I have to tell you that everybody looks null to me, and that I don't know who to choose as an alternative? If there is one, then I'd say Fynx but then the ultimate reason is that it's only because she voted me.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast