Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13 - Page 3

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 0 Role Confirmation! 29/01/2013

Confirm

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 0 Role Confirmation! 29/01/2013

Got my role.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Day 1 - The Flame That Burns

The first day of the Unova League began. The sun was shining brightly on the competitors. Officer Jenny lit the torch up, signaling that the League had begun. While the competitors were battling each other, Ash, his friends and his rivals were trying to find who was the culprit of the mysterious and strange disappearances in the largest battlefield. It must have been one of them, for only they and a few other people didn't have an alibi for when the recent disappearances started happening.

It is now Day 1. You may vote. The Phase will end at 10PM GMT+1 TOMORROW.

REMEMBER: No Claiming until Day 3, and private communications can only happen in the Night Phase

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Well, guys I have no idea about the storyline of the anime except some little things Human told me so any clues are welcome. :)

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

LOL You can go ahead and watch the Unova League episodes XDD Let's say you're in for a surprise...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Eh, VOTE: Soulmaster.

Because of masters.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

VOTE:mafia because you're all scum

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    LOL You can go ahead and watch the Unova League episodes XDD Let's say you're in for a surprise...
    Well I haven't watched ANY Pokemon episodes. Only 2 of the movies... I don't even remember what where the names. I just like the games. Anyway that's not the thread to discuss this.

But seriously now does anyone has any idea, or do we lynch randomly as always?

Blog Entries

@m0ckingbird20; what do you mean "as always"?

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @m0ckingbird20; what do you mean "as always"?
    Well in almost all Mafia games at day 1 we start by lynching a person of who we don't have any solid evidence against because of obvious reasons.

I usualy prefer that I vote nobody at day till I see what happens during night 1.

Blog Entries

@m0ckingbird20; I don't know where you play mafias but that doesn't always happen. Day one should be spent trying to find slip ups or start conversation. Waiting for night one and lynching someone randomly who will most likely turn out to be town will give us nothing to go off of.

UNVOTE: mafia
    VOTE: m0ckingbird20

Choosing to start helping the town only after losing most likely two strikes me as anti-town behavior especially in a game this size.

1st - I didn't say we should let day 1 pass. Of course we talk I just say that day 1 lynching usually ends bad.
    2nd - Night is a great way to gather info.
    3rd - I never lynch randomly. At day 2 we susually have more info than at day 1 which gives us better chances to get a mafia than a town lynched.
    4th - I didn't say we should waste strikes but what is better. Strike at day 1 and have a good chance to hit town or strike at day 2 and have abtter chance to avoid friendly fire?

Now the fact that you are so eager to start killing looks regardless if the target is town looks to me like something mafia would do.

So if you think that we should lynch everyday my best bet so far is this.

VOTE: Midorikawa

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Oooh, what a start.

VOTE: Dark Blueberry

Seems like mafia just trying to get an easy post so that they won't be seen as lurking.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    I don't know where you play mafias but that doesn't always happen.
    Was this in reference to his comment on how most Day 1's in mafia start with randomly lynching someone? In his defense, that is for the most part true. Even if a lynch doesn't happen, people do pick random lynch targets.

Day one should be spent trying to find slip ups or start conversation. Waiting for night one and lynching someone randomly who will most likely turn out to be town will give us nothing to go off of.
    Are you saying that randomly lynching someone on Day 1 will be a liability because they will most likely be town? If I'm not understanding that correctly, feel free to tell me what you meant. But if that is what you meant, then I disagree. Lynching on Day 1 usually ends up beneficial for the town, since you can observe the action on those who lynched the said townie. Not lynching and waiting for night to pass barely does anything and it usually ends up guiding us back to our troubles on Day 1.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    I don't know where you play mafias but that doesn't always happen.
    Was this in reference to his comment on how most Day 1's in mafia start with randomly lynching someone? In his defense, that is for the most part true. Even if a lynch doesn't happen, people do pick random lynch targets.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Day one should be spent trying to find slip ups or start conversation. Waiting for night one and lynching someone randomly who will most likely turn out to be town will give us nothing to go off of.
    Are you saying that randomly lynching someone on Day 1 will be a liability because they will most likely be town? If I'm not understanding that correctly, feel free to tell me what you meant. But if that is what you meant, then I disagree. Lynching on Day 1 usually ends up beneficial for the town, since you can observe the action on those who lynched the said townie. Not lynching and waiting for night to pass barely does anything and it usually ends up guiding us back to our troubles on Day 1.
    Actually I am teh one who sai dthat we should wait for day 2 to start lynching. And while we may not have anyone lyched to have a strat a lot has been said meanwhile and we have the night results alos whihc if they include a death help a lot. Peopel have said thing and made misteks meanwhile and since we have all that lynching in day 2 is much better.

I am not saying that day 1 lynch is tottaly wrong but people usually do it wring and tthis game is proof. Almost immidiately people went against random targets, Soulmaster, me, Dark Blueberry and I did the smae by going against Midorikawa. Now if we wait before we start voting aven at day 1 this could end better.

UNVOTE: Midorikwa

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast