Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13 - Page 15
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 4 Hot Wailord On Humans Action 03/01/13

2. @m0ckingbird20;
    3. @Akuraito;
    7. @Doctor jokool;
    8. @FinalArcadia;
    9. @Momoka;
    10. @Fushimi;
    11. @Master Mew;
    13. @Soulmaster;

Night 4 - Arceus's Creation

"HE'S THE CULPRIT! GO GET HIM!!!!" yelled the suspects at Stephan, who was only trying to get rid of the culprit. Stephan was running out of options. He couldn't just lose and let down his friends, so he decided to break the law. Stephan pulled down his pants and showed what Arceus had given him. "HOLY MOTHER OF" went the suspects at the... really big sight. "Now you see it... NOW YOU DON'T!". Stephan jumped into the Darkness, sacrificing himself so the suspects would get to the culprit.

The suspects were shocked... at the sight.

They put their attention elsewhere... on somebody who was staying rather quiet. "LETS GO GET THEM INSTEAD!". "YEAH!".

Nobody was lynched that day.

It is now Night 4. Phase will be over tomorrow 10PM GMT+1. PMs only.

Host Note: I'm rather disappointed tbh.

Why couldn't we just have a clean(;)) game?

Oh and DJ you still got your one deathpost.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 5th February 2013 at 04:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 4 Arceus's Creation 05/01/13

Dammit.... So I did have a hidden win condition.... Oh well. Good luck guys! Hope I didn't screw things up too much....

He couldn't just lose and let down his friends, so he decided to break the law. Stephan pulled down his pants and showed what Arceus had given him. "HOLY MOTHER OF" went the suspects at the... really big sight. "Now you see it... NOW YOU DON'T!". Stephan jumped into the Darkness, sacrificing himself so the suspects would get to the culprit.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 4 Arceus's Creation 05/01/13

confirming

Blog Entries

2. @m0ckingbird20;
    3. @Akuraito;
    8. @FinalArcadia;
    9. @Momoka;
    10. @Fushimi;
    11. @Master Mew;
    13. @Soulmaster;
    @Nepeta Leijon; is subbing in for m0ckingbird20

Blog Entries

Update Pending.

Blog Entries

2. @Nepeta Leijon;
    3. @Akuraito;
    8. @FinalArcadia;
    9. @Momoka;
    10. @Fushimi;
    11. @Master Mew;
    13. @Soulmaster;

Day 5 - Why Must Angels Die?

The Night was a bit active more active than usual. The suspects had plotted the ultimate plan to get rid of the Force. Meanwhile, Dawn and Cynthia were plotting to get rid of somebody who was being a huge threat, who had pointed their fingers on Dawn since the first day. They were growing stronger every Night, and they would finally reach Cynthia's level of strength by the time the Night was over. "I'll go do the job myself," said Cynthia. "It's time to meet my old apprentice.".

Caitlin finally woke up from her sleep, feeling that her powers had now reached their peak. She got a phone call from Cynthia, telling her to meet her at the stadium, where the Dark Portal was. Caitlin was a bit hesitant of going at first, mostly because of how strange it was to meet her at 5 AM in the morning. She decided to go anyway, thinking that it could have been some early training, or something very important and secret.

Little did she know that it would have meant her doom. When she arrived at the stadium, Cynthia sent her Garchomp to attack Caitlin. Caitlin, much to her shock, used her psychic powers, that were said to be as strong as a Pokemon's, to defend herself by controlling Garchomp's body. "Just... Why Cynthia?" told Caitlin to Cynthia. "I need your energy. It's for the best." told her Cynthia. "Is the lives of a few people worth it?". Cynthia paused for a moment. She knew that what she was doing would have thought of as being wrong, but as it was for revenge purposes, she didn't think of it as being a terrible thing to do. She viewed it more of as being justice. Unfortunately, Caitlin psychic powers used a lot of her energy, so she had to use her Gothitelle to help combat Garchomp.

While Caitlin was now evenly matched against Cynthia in terms of power, Cynthia's ruthlessness gave her the advantage. Gothitelle fainted, and Caitlin, not wanting to make her Pokemon suffer through Garchomp's deadly attacks, surrendered to Cynthia. "This is my limit I guess." said Caitlin, shedding a tear as she fell on the floor. "You are strong, but you just weren't strong enough to beat me. Only if your friends were here, you would have succeeded through team work. It's a shame that you foolishly feel for my trap.".

"I... I'm actually proud of myself. I got to become this strong, for victory, for safety, for... my new friends here.". Caitlin got back up and personally walked to the Dark Portal, where the Darkness was waiting to take her.

"Farewell... May my demise bring my friends luck, for a miracle to unfold."

FinalArcadia has satisfied her secondary win condition, and has thus partially won the game!

And a miracle did actually happen.

Georgia was sniffing the Force all Night. If she hadn't, it would all have been over. She caught the person who had avoided getting lynched in the Day. Dawn was hiding, knowing that she was highly suspected of being part of the Force. Georgia grabbed her by her skirt before she could run away, and strangled her enough to faint her. When morning came, Georgia showed that she had captured Dawn to the suspects.

"I just wanted to revive Paul!" cried Dawn heavily. Somesuspects sent out all of their Pokemon to brutally hurt Dawn for what she had done. "Pikachu use Thunderbolt!". "Pansage use Bullet Seed be sure to use it below her skirt!". "Beartic Ice Punch her face!". There was much agony for Dawn that time. Even Cynthia had to hurt her to appear innocent. "Garchomp use Giga Impact on her!".

Cynthia was alone then. It was all up to her to win now.

It is now Day 5. You may now vote. Phase will be over 10PM GMT+1.

Ash looked up at Dawn one last time before she was sent to the Darkness, and told her,
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 6th February 2013 at 04:43 PM.

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 5 - Why Must Angels Die? 06/01/13

Good luck mafia.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 5 - Why Must Angels Die? 06/01/13

Okay, so... looks like we've got one mafia member left. Let's get things done.

@Soulmaster; has only posted twice outside of joining and confirming: Day 2, Fynx's lynch, and Day 4, just to vote Master Mew. Iirc, he was online after Mew claimed...yet never unvoted him, nor did he vote Fushimi when she was being lynched. Now that Fushimi's dead, it's rather interesting to note that he didn't do that.

Also something to note that he's just barely not being subbed out. If he's not going to contribute anything to the game, why is he not asking for a sub? Why not just sub out if you're not doing anything, seemingly not having interest in the game?

Well. With two mafia members, him being subbed out and depriving Fushimi of someone to converse with or a night to use his ability would be rather devastating. So with that in mind, it makes sense why he's avoiding being subbed out by posting once every two day phases...which is the limit of how inactive you can be.

Honestly, with Nepeta just having subbed in, Mew being clear, and Momoka seeming to be town (at least to me), Soulmaster easily has the most evidence.

As such...

VOTE: Soulmaster

Blog Entries

With my top suspect out, I'm up for lynching my final null read.

Vote: Soulmaster

Now would be a good time for you to claim, Soulmaster.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

All right, good.

Vote: Soulmaster

VOTE: Soulmaster.

Sounds like a plan.

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Blog Entries

I was suspicious of Fushimi, so I shot her.

^ Accidentally forgot there are no PMs during the Day Phase, so I need to post this or I'll be modkilled >.<

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Okay, so... looks like we've got one mafia member left. Let's get things done.

@Soulmaster; has only posted twice outside of joining and confirming: Day 2, Fynx's lynch, and Day 4, just to vote Master Mew. Iirc, he was online after Mew claimed...yet never unvoted him, nor did he vote Fushimi when she was being lynched. Now that Fushimi's dead, it's rather interesting to note that he didn't do that.

Also something to note that he's just barely not being subbed out. If he's not going to contribute anything to the game, why is he not asking for a sub? Why not just sub out if you're not doing anything, seemingly not having interest in the game?

Well. With two mafia members, him being subbed out and depriving Fushimi of someone to converse with or a night to use his ability would be rather devastating. So with that in mind, it makes sense why he's avoiding being subbed out by posting once every two day phases...which is the limit of how inactive you can be.

Honestly, with Nepeta just having subbed in, Mew being clear, and Momoka seeming to be town (at least to me), Soulmaster easily has the most evidence.

As such...

VOTE: Soulmaster
    You have played with me enough that you know that is what I do unless I get a read on anyone. iirc I wasn't on at all during that time. It all happened, while I was gone. So I couldn't've done anything. I admit I might've popped in for a moment but not enough to really read and vote.

You want a claim MM? Ok. I'm a double voter.

And with this I'm going to Vote: Akuraito

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

So close...

You guys can definitely do this, town! Best wishes! XD

And I really liked that flavor text. ^^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    You have played with me enough that you know that is what I do unless I get a read on anyone.
    Well, you can't really blaming us for not having enough material to work with to get a townread on you - if you were intentionally lurking.

Sharing your thoughts, even if they're reads you aren't entirely sure of, is both helpful to us in getting a read on you, but Pro-Town. As a rule of thumb, posting and sharing your thoughts is almost always pro-town, while not posting and sharing your thoughts is anti-town.

Being anti-town makes you vulnerable in situations like this one, where we lack strong scumreads - we will of course turn to the next acceptable lynch, and that will always mean turning to the anti-town list.

You want a claim MM? Ok. I'm a double voter.
    After seeing FinalArcadia's role, I have a hard time accepting a second vote-value-based ability for the Town.

And with this I'm going to Vote: Akuraito
    Why?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast