Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13 - Page 13

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 4 Hot Wailord On Humans Action 03/01/13

2. @m0ckingbird20;
    3. @Akuraito;
    8. @FinalArcadia;
    9. @Momoka;
    10. @Fushimi;
    11. @Master Mew;
    13. @Soulmaster;

Remember? The Night Phase was skipped.

VOTE: FinalArcadia I think after everything that's happened, I think it's safe to say she's mafia.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 4 Hot Wailord On Humans Action 03/01/13

Actually, on the contrary, I think that's what the mafia would want us to think. Don't you think the way Master Mew pit them against each other was odd? I was just against Shadows as FA was.

VOTE: Master Mew.

I don't trust the way he just put suspicion on both of them and sat back to watch and call the decisions. He might have known that when one got lynched, the other would be as well. It would be the perfect way to get rid of two townies at once.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Hmmmm..... Good point, but I'd like to hear from the others first.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post

VOTE: FinalArcadia I think after everything that's happened, I think it's safe to say she's mafia.
    I don't know, I think that's a bit too.... obvious. Although that could just be what's wanted to think. I might wait a little more before deciding to vote though, until I see what she has to say.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Actually, on the contrary, I think that's what the mafia would want us to think. Don't you think the way Master Mew pit them against each other was odd? I was just against Shadows as FA was.

VOTE: Master Mew.

I don't trust the way he just put suspicion on both of them and sat back to watch and call the decisions. He might have known that when one got lynched, the other would be as well. It would be the perfect way to get rid of two townies at once.
    Yes I can agree with this but he could've been looking for both sides. But his not responding after is the strange part.

Vote: Master Mew

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

*sigh*

This was the point.

I never wanted to actually lynch both of them. It was a reaction test.

I have a townread on FinalArcadia now because she was so eager to engage the 1vs1 I set up between her and Shadows - wouldn't that be odd behavior from Scum knowing they were lynching a Townie? To actually agree that if their target flips Town, we should go after them next?

With my newfound Townread on FinalArcadia, I'm taking a second look at Akuraito and Fushimi, who were also a-okay with the 1vs1. If it were Town-vs-Town (and Scum would know), Scum wouldn't complain. Akuraito and Fushimi didn't seem bothered by my 1vs1 suggestion at all. Now, after Shadows flipped Town and we're really getting around to looking at FinalArcadia, Fushimi is suddenly reluctant to follow up on the 1vs1, as if testing the waters to see which way the Town will lean first.

Given my prior nullread on Fushimi and townread on Akuraito, I am of course leaning toward @Fushimi.

Vote: Fushimi

@Soulmaster
    @Momoka

I was Night 1's nightkill target. I can't claim my flavor role, but I possess the ability that stopped the kill that night and was informed by the Host that it had activated. If no one is counterclaiming this, I would suggest you unvote the claimed power role. (And, frankly, if you read the update it becomes pretty clear which player the Scum were talking about)

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I'm taking a second look at Akuraito and Fushimi, who were also a-okay with the 1vs1. If it were Town-vs-Town (and Scum would know), Scum wouldn't complain. Akuraito and Fushimi didn't seem bothered by my 1vs1 suggestion at all.
    Wait, what? What makes you say that I was okay with it over anyone else? I'm rereading the page, and a bunch of people didn't even bother to post, just letting everyone else do something over contributing at all; wouldn't that mean that they were fine with it as well? And, I mean, they had plenty of time to say something.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I believe Master Mew about his power role, since really, there's been time for a counterclaim. And though I can see the case against Fushimi, I'm a bit suspicious of jokool.

There was this last phase:

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool
    I'm not sure who to vote for right now. I'm torn between FinalArcadia and Shadows.

I'm curious, what does everyone else think of them?
    He too seemed to have been "testing the waters" not too far back on Day 3. He asks what everyone else thought of Shadows and I, claiming that he was torn on his vote, but he actually never ended up voting at all. Was it too risky for him?

Then, in this phase, he sends out a mention for everyone (granted, it had been a couple hours and nobody had voted yet, but considering he didn't vote at all during the previous phase...) in a post with a vote for me.

I think after everything that's happened, I think it's safe to say she's mafia.
    My thinking is that when Shadows was lynched and ended up being town, he assumed that would immediately warrant my lynching. Since mafia didn't get their night phase to kill anyone, that I led the Shadows lynch worked out perfectly, leaving an easy target to make up for the lost phase.

However, Momoka then appeared with a vote on Master Mew. And what was jokool's response?

Hmmmm..... Good point, but I'd like to hear from the others first.
    Again, another case of perhaps trying to gauge town's reaction? I notice these type of posts didn't happen during the Dark Blueberry and Fynx wagons (and the Fynx one is a wagon he was VERY quick to hop on), wherein there was less potential for him to be called out, since those wagons had many players on them.

VOTE: Doctor jokool

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

UNVOTE: Master Mew.

Okay, now I'm unsure on who to vote... but I honestly see the case against jokool.
    Last edited by Momoka; 5th February 2013 at 12:05 PM.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew
    who were also a-okay with the 1vs1. If it were Town-vs-Town (and Scum would know), Scum wouldn't complain. Akuraito and Fushimi didn't seem bothered by my 1vs1 suggestion at all. Now, after Shadows flipped Town and we're really getting around to looking at FinalArcadia, Fushimi is suddenly reluctant to follow up on the 1vs1, as if testing the waters to see which way the Town will lean first.
    If I'm unsure of everything then I would be doing nothing. It's best to take a risk sometime because otherwise it's just nothing going on. Apparently I need to do something about seeming 'eager' or 'excited' to vote. FA's argument against Shadows made sense to me, and it's not like I said nothing and just voted her. And I honestly thought Shadows wouldn't flip mafia, and FA seemed to honestly think that as well. I highly doubt if she were mafia then she would be so risky and persistent to keep going against Shadows. Therefore, I'm not going to vote her because of that.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

You av eprobably read this already but I'll say it again I have been for over a day withought internet and so I need some time to catch up with all the games sorry. :/

Blog Entries

@Akuraito; I mostly assumed you were okay with it because you went along with it.
    @FinalArcadia; Fair point on jokool.

Unvote: Fushimi
    Vote: Doctor jokool

@Doctor jokool;

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I'm not sure who to vote for right now. I'm torn between FinalArcadia and Shadows.

I'm curious, what does everyone else think of them?
    He too seemed to have been "testing the waters" not too far back on Day 3. He asks what everyone else thought of Shadows and I, claiming that he was torn on his vote, but he actually never ended up voting at all. Was it too risky for him?

Then, in this phase, he sends out a mention for everyone (granted, it had been a couple hours and nobody had voted yet, but considering he didn't vote at all during the previous phase...) in a post with a vote for me.
    The reason why I didn't vote was because I didn't think Shadows was mafia anymore and I wanted to vote you, but since there were so many votes on shadows, my vote would have been pointless.

And the reason why I wanted to hear others thoughts on you and Shadows was to get a better idea on you two. I felt better about Shadows, and worse about you.

Seeing as how everyone trusts you now (no idea why though).... UNVOTE: FinalArcadia

I'm still watching you though, but seeing as I'm about to be lynched, I guess it doesn't matter....

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

@Doctor jokool

Since it's past Day 3, claiming is allowed now, right? It could possibly help you, so claiming may not be a bad idea.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @Doctor jokool

Since it's past Day 3, claiming is allowed now, right? It could possibly help you, so claiming may not be a bad idea.
    One Shot Silencer, One Shot Jailer.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast