Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12! - Page 54

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Yay, me and Chili made it through~ Good job, town! I'm so glad I got Cress. X3 Thanks for letting me play Human, it was fun.
    HumanDawn likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Great game everyone! Congratulations my fellow townies!

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Oh and I'll be sure to make my next game as crazy as this one :P
    Uh oh...

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Human; Ratings ????

Blog Entries

Follow Madame Pika on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Oh and I'll be sure to make my next game as crazy as this one :P
    Uh oh...
    You have a point. After all, if Human's next game is merely as crazy as this one, we won't be finding it so crazy, since we'll be used to it. For the next game, we'll be needing at least 50% more crazy! There is no need to be scared of not enjoying the craziness so much. I'm sure Human can do this!
    HumanDawn likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Human; Ratings ????
    I unfortunately don't have the time now, so if anybody wants a rating, they can just ask. 30 people wtf

Blog Entries

@Human; *poke* Can I have rating... for all players? (See what I did there)

...mostly because I can imagine they'd be lulzy as everything else. :P

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @Human; *poke* Can I have rating... for all players? (See what I did there)

...mostly because I can imagine they'd be lulzy as everything else. :P
    oh i have some lulz ratings

Baron Dante - 5/5

I am so glad the RNG picked you. Your signature had won the "Best Independent Performance" award, so I expected you to do well here as well. oh and u killed cilan. Not to my surprise, you did, and DAMN DID YOU DO WELL. You were clever on being sneaky careful on moderating your activity so you wouldn't get too much attention drawn into you to get Lynched or Nightkilled. oh and you killed cilan. You also voted to lynch the player with the most votes to possibly win carefully as well. I think you figured out that DrumBeats was Cilan when he claimed mason, so I applaud you on that. The best thing that you did was kill Cilan converted. That... was just pure epic win. I'm really glad you did since from the beginning I wanted Cilan to be converted and then killed by Burgundy xD. Being Night Action Controlled hindered you, but luckily for you the Mafia suddenly became inactive and you could do the kill you wanted, helping the Town get one step closer. I think you're a great The War Room player that really knows how to utilize their roles and win conditions well.

oh and you killed cilan omfg !@!@!@!@!

btw what was your face when you opened your rolepm :333

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Human; Ratings ????
    I unfortunately don't have the time now, so if anybody wants a rating, they can just ask. 30 people wtf
    Mwee

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Great job Human!!!! Thanks for an awesome game!!!!!

Told you I was town!

Blog Entries

@Human; Heh, that best indep thing was both me and Feralize though. :P besides, I'm horrible at playing the fool. Mostly because I don't think I should just go day 1 and scream I'm the fool. The other reason is that I can then go around causing chaos.

When DrumBeats claimed Mason, and there was no counterclaim, I figured he would at least be ONE of the Masons, which already meant killing him was a 1/3 shot (Unless, for some reason, the mason wouldn't have been the Triplets, but who does that?), but also that the two other would most likely have came out at that point. When my Night Action was controlled, I was almost certain I was screwed there. There was also my luck with there not being any need to claim during the game. Granted, I've had good success at that, but it'd still be worrisome.

I think you're a great The War Room player that really knows how to utilize their roles and win conditions well.
    I would insert a gif of Cilan dancing here, but it wouldn't be appropriate after all I did ;_;

First I laughed, then I was amused because I like Burgundy. Then I put my almost-serious cap on

Blog Entries

Would like ratings as well.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I would like my ratings as well.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354