Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12! - Page 41

Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 5 - Ko... do... mo ne...? 27/10/12!

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post

At least I actually wasn't so dead set on just trying to lynch ONE person basically the whole game, who most likely isn't even mafia.

But you DIDN'T vote Midorikawa. Feel free to look back and prove me wrong, but I looked and you did no such thing, and again, voted Leavanny Duo.

Not really, it could be overlooked. I've seen that happen before.
    Key word being 'most likely'. She was never cleared, you've never been cleared, DrumBeats has never been cleared, I've never been cleared. We're all walking the same path right now, and it's gonna be foggy.

Yeah, I know. What can I say to that? I didn't vote her.

I'm pretty sure a huge post like that is not going to be 'over looked'.
    DrumBeats claimed mason. He's yet to be counter claimed, and I highly doubt he will be. Therefore, he IS technically cleared.

Well that's different from what you just said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro
    I was a tad late to vote yes, but I wasn't exactly against it.
    No, but it wasn't just you he called out.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 5 - Ko... do... mo ne...? 27/10/12!

DrumBeats claimed mason. He's yet to be counter claimed, and I highly doubt he will be. Therefore, he IS technically cleared.
    He could be, we have some inactives here. We shouldn't just totally discount him because he hasn't been counter-claimed.

Well that's different from what you just said:
    I don't recall specifying who I voted in that quote right there.

No, but it wasn't just you he called out.
    I'm fully aware of that. I'm just saying that I was at the top of his huge "FOS" post.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Thank you for clearing that CrackFox.

J J M, I'll leave that to them, if one of them wants to out themselves. If not, and I'm really in danger for it, I'll out one.

Rio, you just freaked out after receiving one vote. That makes you even more suspicious in my opinion. My point in voting you is that you did many similar things to Midori who ended up mafia.

And voting Leavanny constantly was mindless. It gave no new information and got in the way of real scum hunting.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

He could be, we have some inactives here. We shouldn't just totally discount him because he hasn't been counter-claimed.
    Who randomly claims one of THREE masons. That's not something one would just make up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio kamishiro
    I don't recall specifying who I voted in that quote right there.
    We were talking about MIDORIKAWA then. That means you meant you DID vote her, late, but did, when in fact you didn't. That's kinda twisting around the words.

I'm fully aware of that. I'm just saying that I was at the top of his huge "FOS" post.
    Still no reason to panic about one vote.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Rio, you just freaked out after receiving one vote. That makes you even more suspicious in my opinion. My point in voting you is that you did many similar things to Midori who ended up mafia.
    It wasn't necessarily a freak out in my opinion. More of a minor breakdown on how I don't see why I deserved to be voted?

And voting Leavanny constantly was mindless. It gave no new information and got in the way of real scum hunting.
    You call it mindless I call it not. Doesn't matter, this is one opinion and I honestly still find her scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga
    Who randomly claims one of THREE masons. That's not something one would just make up.
    I'm not saying he's making it up either. Merely that I don't see why he should be treated as he knows all because he's 'innocent'.

We were talking about MIDORIKAWA then. That means you meant you DID vote her, late, but did, when in fact you didn't. That's kinda twisting around the words.
    Yes, I suppose so. If saying not specifying who I was voting at that moment is called "twisting words", then yes it is.

Still no reason to panic about one vote.
    So I'm panicking and freaking out. Funny, I'd like to see how others would react in this situation, because I could forsee the same kind of reactions.

I would be fine with claiming to one of you, but I really don't see why I should when one of you could potentinally be mafia and looking for a claim to see what kind of role I have.

I'm getting a little tired of repeating myself, but I'll just say a couple more things right now.

Yes, I suppose so. If saying not specifying who I was voting at that moment is called "twisting words", then yes it is.
    Look, we were talking about Midorikawa. That means you were ALSO talking about her, because you said you weren't against voting her, and were late to it. That would make no sense if you were talking about Leavanny Duo because you didn't vote her late.

So I'm panicking and freaking out. Funny, I'd like to see how others would react in this situation, because I could forsee the same kind of reactions.
    Really? I wouldn't be freaking out over one vote. There would be no reason to. Now MAYBE two and even then not really, but one... No.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Look, we were talking about Midorikawa. That means you were ALSO talking about her, because you said you weren't against voting her, and were late to it. That would make no sense if you were talking about Leavanny Duo because you didn't vote her late.
    I said I was late to vote and that I was not against voting Midori, but I felt no reason to switch my vote so late in the phase and not to mention she was a goner anyway.

Really? I wouldn't be freaking out over one vote. There would be no reason to. Now MAYBE two and even then not really, but one... No.
    Come on, you know I'm not a very calm person, I'm extremely hot-blooded. I don't like sitting here and taking any votes from anyone, especially ones like this. If I get even one I will mention it.

I said I was late to vote and that I was not against voting Midori, but I felt no reason to switch my vote so late in the phase and not to mention she was a goner anyway.
    ...That... Doesn't make sense to me. You WEREN'T late to vote Leavanny Duo. That wasn't what you said, you said:

Look at the bolded part. That SHOWS you were talking about Midorikawa, because otherwise, that makes no sense.

Come on, you know I'm not a very calm person, I'm extremely hot-blooded. I don't like sitting here and taking any votes from anyone, especially ones like this. If I get even one I will mention it.
    Yes, I'm aware of that... But I didn't think you usually flipped out over one vote. Maybe call it out, yeah... but not go over the top with it.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Look at the bolded part. That SHOWS you were talking about Midorikawa, because otherwise, that makes no sense.
    Haha, we're both confused. Here, I said I was LATE to vote as a whole and I didn't vote Midori and I was NOT against voting her, despite being late to the game and obviously seeing she was on the chopping block.

Yes, I'm aware of that... But I didn't think you usually flipped out over one vote. Maybe call it out, yeah... but not go over the top with it.
    You'd think I started an F-Bomb or something. Okay, I can't really argue with any more on this matter.

Haha, we're both confused. Here, I said I was LATE to vote as a whole and I didn't vote Midori and I was NOT against voting her, despite being late to the game and obviously seeing she was on the chopping block.
    But look, you WEREN'T late to voting as a whole... All I'm saying is that what you said sounded like you were trying to say is that you DID vote Midorikawa to try and "clear" yourself(for lack of better word), but you really didn't.

You'd think I started an F-Bomb or something. Okay, I can't really argue with any more on this matter.
    It just seemed like overreacting to me...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

But look, you WEREN'T late to voting as a whole... All I'm saying is that what you said sounded like you were trying to say is that you DID vote Midorikawa to try and "clear" yourself(for lack of better word), but you really didn't.
    I thought I was. But heh, that was a while ago and I probably forgot exactly what time I voted. May have sounded that way, but all I can say is that it wasn't exactly my intention. I can't really prove anything about that, so yeah.

Blog Entries

Considering Ryoga & Rio are both sisters, this whole argument must be awkward since they're probably in different rooms across the hall while they're arguing in the thread...
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by J J M View Post
    This whole argument must be awkward considering Ryoga & Rio are both sisters so they're probably in different rooms across the hall while they're arguing in the thread...
    omg i know it feeds my FangirlingShipping feeeeeels

Oh uhh... what? Um... CARRY ON! ^_^

Last edited by HumanDawn; 28th October 2012 at 02:31 PM.
    Momoka, Akuraito and FinalArcadia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    I thought I was. But heh, that was a while ago and I probably forgot exactly what time I voted. May have sounded that way, but all I can say is that it wasn't exactly my intention. I can't really prove anything about that, so yeah.
    You could have looked back... But all I'm saying is that what you said makes NO SENSE if you're meaning just your vote in general. Just seems like a little attempt at trying to make it sound like you did vote your scum buddy.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

You could have looked back... But all I'm saying is that what you said makes NO SENSE if you're meaning just your vote in general. Just seems like a little attempt at trying to make it sound like you did vote your scum buddy.
    Yeah, but I didn't because I thought I remembered. I don't like the way you just said "scum buddy" as if it's certain I'm mafia. I'm still thinking about giving out that claim, but this little voice in the back of my head called destiny is telling me "naaaah". I'm not attempting anything. All is the simple truth, dude.

Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast