Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12! - Page 40

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 5 - Ko... do... mo ne...? 27/10/12!

Vote: DrumBeats

Just to save my ass.

And come on Pickles, you know me. I'm weird in AND out of mafia games ;P Plus FinalArcadia and I were actually secret partners for a couple of phases. She wanted my help on checking out Midorikawa. The fact that she was defending me should be evidence enough.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 5 - Ko... do... mo ne...? 27/10/12!

FoS: 見捨てられた一

You're also another one of the ones who keep on going after Leavanny Duo, and you haven't been contributing much to the discussion.

Honestly, I'm not sure about going after Karamazov or DrumBeats. I can understand why DrumBeats may look suspicious, given he never mentioned Midorikawa, who was allied with the mafia, when giving his reason for voting FinalArcadia, but I'm not sure about Karamazov - I guess his posts are a bit strange.

Blog Entries

First off, I am One of THREE masons. Since I'm pretty sure half this game already knows my claim now I thought I might as well make it public.

Secondly, I reread the thread and found a few interesting things.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and go with my gut.

Vote: CrackFox
    Second vote on a bandwagon? Pretty suspicious, but not incriminating.

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    They're obviously random joke votes, and while I think they're stupid and tacky, I do not care for them. Yours, however, was that you had a "gut feeling", implying they actually seem suspicious to you and you genuinely want them lynched. It was not joke reasoning.
    Except my reason, like theirs, wasn't based on logic or deductive reasoning. I just went with it because I felt like it. I have a 50/50 chance of lynching someone in the mafia, anyway.

Voting somebody who already has a vote on them on Day 1 is an odd move - we don't want to lynch just for the sake of "moving things along", because nine times out of ten, it'll come around to bite us in the backside. We want to lynch when we find someone suspicious, not because you had a "gut feeling" less than half an hour into the game.
    You forget, I'm really terrible at mafia games.

At any rate, I'm staying with my vote until I have better evidence to vote for someone else. A gut feeling is all I have to work with, so I'm going to use it. @CrackFox; care to convince me not to vote for you?
    50/50, really? At max it would be a 25/75, just throwing that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    Vote: Rio Kamishiro

i don't trust u for liking alit so suddenly instead of kaito!!! >:/
    Mafia commonly vote for each other on day one in attempt to clear them from being partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    Vote: Leaveanny Duo

Nothing else needs to be said here.
    Usually you should at least say something. Considering I've been told I haven't given any info when I've actually given reasons treat make sense, this strikes me as a bit suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    This doesn't clear her at all
    Midoris early Leavanny pushing. Quoted for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    This didn't really prove anything. In fact, to me, this makes her seem more mafia.
    Going after Leavanny, just like Midori did above, it may have been a team effort.

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post

There are other people in the game besides her. Let's focus on them.
    She's kinda the only one standing out right now. Unless YOU find someone else suspicious.
    Rio not looking for anything besides Leavanny again.

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Something tells me that the kill was changed last second. It's just all too coincidental that KidBeano wanted to get discussion going, then was killed.

Huh, did the vig try to target a nexus, then...? Though I'm unsure about it actually being a vig, since using their kill so early and randomly... :/ My money's on there being a serial killer.
    This post strikes me as odd to say the least. Maybe she killed him for that reasoning and is now trying to point it out to make her seem innocent. Just a more minor suspicion but it was odd enough to point out.

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    So... We have either a new mafioso to deal with, or an upgraded baddie. Greaaaat.

I'd be willing to vote for Leavanny Duo at this point. Nobody else strikes me as massively suspicious, but I'd rather hear any defense or what have you that she has before I vote.

@Leavanny Duo
    More mindless Leavanny voting. Though not as bad as Rio's still mentionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    UNVOTE: Master Mew

I got confused with another mafia and thought Leavanny was killed in this one ^^;

VOTE: @Karamazov;

You voted someone who already had a vote on them day one, and KidBeano was the one who called you out on it. Seems scummy that he died and you were having conflicts with him.
    This post makes me slightly ease my suspicion on Karamazov, but as I read further, it came back again. It doesn't seem like something a mafia would point out against another mafia, but it could have been reverse psychology.

VOTE: Leavanny Duo.

No other leads and she obviously seems mafia-like.
    Rio AGAIN voting Leavanny without it being mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    That's because you haven't played with me more frequently. I'm usually this quiet.

And the times I've been loud i've wound up killed first or soon, so I'm reverting to my old style. But if you want me to talk, then I'll talk.
    Playing for your own survival and not the good of the town? Screams mafia to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @Master Mew; But Aelita does whatever whenever. There's nothing you can be certain of with that one. :P

While I'm at it, Vote: Jokool.

Just a note, but considering it's 8:30 am, I'll be heading to sleep, and it's possible I won't be around before phase change.
    Another vote with little to no reasoning by Baron Dante.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    *Goes to college. returns to find out cop has been killed* Dang it school.

mmm... I agree with FA. Karamazov does not seem scummy as of now.

And yes. Mijzel's reason seems scummy.

Vote: Mijzelffan
    This post is just odd in general combined with no real reasoning for the suspicions or lack there of.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    Vote: Mijzelffan
    Can you please give reasons for your votes, you really haven't contributed much information outside of just voting.

Why does no one seem to trust Karamazov?
    To be fair to CrackFox, I did vote to kill her on Day 1. So I can't blame her for not trusting me.
    Yeah, but that was Day 1. Does anyone really take Day 1 votes seriously unless the votes lynched an innocent?
    Karamazov and Rio buddying, and they were already my two top suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by 見捨てられた一 View Post
    Vote: Leaveanny Duo

You're much too jumpy with your votes. You're posts make absolutely no sense, and you've never really taken any suspicion off you since day 1 IMO.
    Haven't contributed anything expect Leavanny votes.

I can definitely see a case for both, but... I think I find Leavanny a tad more scummy. I know everyone keeps bringing up how she's a rookie, but that shouldn't be some sort of handicap.

VOTE: Leavanny Duo.
    Rio does even more Leavanny voting. What a shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    @CrackFox; @Gotpika; while I'm still talking, mind explaining why you never told us about Miz's silencing?
    Ok, the reason I didn't say anything was because a part of me suspected that I myself, had caused the silence. I guess this now has to lead to a role claim which i'm pretty happpy to do. I can pm human every night with a player's name. That player's vote/votes then become worthless the next day phase. I did this on Mij just before he was apparently silenced the next day. I know it's unlikely, but I figured that there was an outside chance that my role was more powerful than I thought it originally was.

The reason I chose Mij was because he has claimed double voter to me and I thought (with Human's big mouth :b) that he might confirm that Mij 'two votes' had been secretly blocked, or something like that. I was just looking for potential confirmation that Mij was telling the truth.

So yeah, that's why I didn't say anything. For the record, I don't suspect Mij or anyone else really at this point. So i'm leave my vote until the last minute.
    A seemingly mafia role, combined with not speaking up about the silencing is suspicious in my opinion.

Why not? He had night one to use it.
    He was roleblocked.
    Combine with the above. How would you know this? Maybe you were a mafia that roleblocked him.

Dat text!

Oh man, that sucks. I lost my little play pal and he never even got to use his role ;_;

Who is your favourite Unova Gym Leader?
    Definitely Skyla.
    What do you mean by your play pal? Just curious here.

My FoSes will go in order from greatest to least.

Major FoS:
    Rio
    Karamzov
    Neon Borealis
    Asian Symbols Guy

Moderate FoS:
    CrackFox
    Insanish Danish
    Baron Dante

Minor FoS:
    VeloJello
    Akuraito

EDIT: I forgot to vote xD

Vote: Karamazov a likely suspect, though not my first choice.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    I'm not mindless. :<
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats
    Rio not looking for anything besides Leavanny again.
    *shrugs* What am I supposed to say? I've just found her immensly suspicious. Everyone else is enabling her for being a 'rookie' but I'm not.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Honestly, I find Rio more suspicious than Karamazov. Therefore, because of this and for most of the reasoning DrumBeats stated...

Vote: Rio Kamishiro

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Beautiful. This is just a beautiful thing to happen to me.

I voted Leavanny more than once, OMG, MAJOR MAFIOSO RIGHT THERE! Because that'd be like, so totally not obvious or nothing.

I find it amusing the way some of you automatically trust DrumBeats reasoning.

I voted Leavanny more than once, OMG, MAJOR MAFIOSO RIGHT THERE! Because that'd be like, so totally not obvious or nothing.

It's just one vote, okay.

It's not really "automatic", I have valid reasoning to agree with his reasoning... And not just that, it's also what I think. Aren't you getting a little too defensive for just one vote?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post

It's not really "automatic", I have valid reasoning to agree with his reasoning... And not just that, it's also what I think. Aren't you getting a little too defensive for just one vote?
    One vote always becomes more, it happens quite often, you know.

Well let's hear it. Because of the Leavanny thing? Is this it?

Of course I'm defensive, who isn't? I don't wanna be axed because of dull reasoning such as the ones you're giving me.

Blog Entries

Because mafia would totally give themselves away by buddying xP. And Velo, considering I'm relatively positive most people here have already voted three townies and I've posted a lot more helpful things than them since I've at least explained my reasoning not blindly bandwagoned (ie Barpn Dante saying J J M is psychic for calling and FoS). Plus, honestly, mafia will usually vote each other at some point to not bring suspicion to each other, so voting three townies doesn't really mean anything.

Plus, my role proves my innocence, I'll claim if I need to xP
    Extreme situations call for extreme measures. It's not like the mafia wouldn't try to save one of their own if needed. The votes were pretty close for Midori and FA so your vote could've changed everything.

On a related note, I believe everyone who voted for Midorikawa initially are cleared. Because the mafia would be insane to actively help lynch their roleblocker when there are other options so early into the game. The later votes are anyone's guess though.

First off, I am One of THREE masons. Since I'm pretty sure half this game already knows my claim now I thought I might as well make it public.
    Mind telling who the other 2 are? Or at least one of them? Just for confirming your claim.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

A seemingly mafia role, combined with not speaking up about the silencing is suspicious in my opinion.
    It was so early in the game, I didn't want to draw attention to myself, especially because as you said, it's quite a mafia-ish ability. I can assure you, i'm not mafia though.

Combine with the above. How would you know this? Maybe you were a mafia that roleblocked him.
    I think it was the first day. I got a PM from Madame Pika that just said 'Copcheck - Player'. I knew that the pm was accidentally sent to me instead of Human :P
    Anyway once Madame Pika was aware of the mistake there was not much he could do about it so I suggested we form an alliance. He told me he was roleblocked.

What do you mean by your play pal? Just curious here.
    Just that we were in an alliance and thought we could be of help to eachother. I already cleared it with Human, so here is the link to our QT for anyone who doesn't believe me.

The "OOPS!" Alliance - QuickTopic free message board hosting

One vote always becomes more, it happens quite often, you know.

Well let's hear it. Because of the Leavanny thing? Is this it?

Of course I'm defensive, who isn't? I don't wanna be axed because of dull reasoning such as the ones you're giving me.
    I'm well aware of that.

Yeah, that and you haven't really done much else. You also seemed against the Midorikawa lynch.

Well, I can understand if you were actually about to be lynched or you know, had more than ONE vote. Who knows, I might be the only one to vote you.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I'm well aware of that.

Yeah, that and you haven't really done much else. You also seemed against the Midorikawa lynch.

Well, I can understand if you were actually about to be lynched or you know, had more than ONE vote. Who knows, I might be the only one to vote you.
    I could say the same for you and DrumBeats. You guys haven't exactly done much either, except for this which I'm not counting.

I don't really know how I seemed against it... I was a tad late to vote yes, but I wasn't exactly against it.

Yeah, chances don't exactly look good when someone randomly appears and gives you a "Major FOS". Can't say I really approve of that all that much.

I'm well aware of that.

I could say the same for you and DrumBeats. You guys haven't exactly done much either, except for this which I'm not counting.

I don't really know how I seemed against it... I was a tad late to vote yes, but I wasn't exactly against it.

Yeah, chances don't exactly look good when someone randomly appears and gives you a "Major FOS". Can't say I really approve of that all that much.
    At least I actually wasn't so dead set on just trying to lynch ONE person basically the whole game, who most likely isn't even mafia.

But you DIDN'T vote Midorikawa. Feel free to look back and prove me wrong, but I looked and you did no such thing, and again, voted Leavanny Duo.

Not really, it could be overlooked. I've seen that happen before.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

At least I actually wasn't so dead set on just trying to lynch ONE person basically the whole game, who most likely isn't even mafia.

But you DIDN'T vote Midorikawa. Feel free to look back and prove me wrong, but I looked and you did no such thing, and again, voted Leavanny Duo.

Not really, it could be overlooked. I've seen that happen before.
    Key word being 'most likely'. She was never cleared, you've never been cleared, DrumBeats has never been cleared, I've never been cleared. We're all walking the same path right now, and it's gonna be foggy.

Yeah, I know. What can I say to that? I didn't vote her.

I'm pretty sure a huge post like that is not going to be 'over looked'.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbeats
    Mindless. Yeah, none of us ever mentioned why we were voting Leavanny.

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast