Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12! - Page 38

Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Night 4 - ~Rocket Love~ 25/10/12!

@CrackFox; Considering it said *upgraded*, I think it's likely it was not inherited, but the existing power got better somehow. For example, if there was a mafia silencer, they could now silence two players or something.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Don't forget to send in your Night Actions!

The phase will be extended to last another 12 hours. It will end in Saturday 10 AM GMT+1

In the mean time, DON'T FORGET TO SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

..... I still can't believe Human hates Paul.

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    @CrackFox; @Gotpika; while I'm still talking, mind explaining why you never told us about Miz's silencing?
    And....why is it our job specifically to report the silencing of Mijzelfan? Because I was most likely asleep.
    Because it's a townie's job to help by at least attempting providing relevant information. I was curious - there's no need to be so defensive.

EDIT: Oh, and I helped to lynch a mafioso? Hurray! :D
    Last edited by VeloJello; 26th October 2012 at 03:51 PM.
    Gaga likes this.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Iteru is now known as Leopard

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Okay.

Blog Entries

Phase Over. Update Pending.

Blog Entries

*Insert what phase it was of the game*

The Dragon Slayer Georgia had talked to Jessie a few moments before she was brutally hurt. She told Jessie the previous day that she could be of use to Team Rocket if they promised to not kill her. Jessie, who was panicking out of her wits that time, gave her James' number and told her to tell him that she was sad that things ended how they ended. Georgia then proceeded to phone James after he was done burying Jessie.

"Hello? Is this Team Rocket's James?" asked Georgia. James couldn't help but feel puzzled. The only person who had his phone number was Jessie herself. "Y-Yes?" responded James. "Jessie told me to contact you so I could be in touch and help you achieve your goal." told him Georgia. "I want Iris and Drayden dead immediately, but I'll need your help." James' eyes suddenly lit up. Iris was the one that charged on Jessie first, the one that brutally hurt her the most. "You're in." responded James, smiling that he was finally going to cast revenge on the person who dared to lay a finger on his Jessie.

Georgia told James to get rid of Drayden, since he was too dangerous for her to kill herself. James agreed and proceeded to get the silencer Giovanni gave him to kill Lenora. Drayden was hiding in the bushes like the stalker he was, studying the protectors' movements and behaviour on to who might be Team Rocket. James quickly shot Drayden before he could notice him. The feeling of having avenged his Jessie by killing Iris' dragon teacher, the person who she looked up to the most, the person who inspired her to train to become a Dragon Master herself satisfied him.

Iris, who had found Drayden's body when he screamed, felt shattered. She didn't know what to do, what to think, how to properly emote anymore. She just fell on her knees crying that her mentor had died.

"Know you know how it felt for me losing my Jessie." told her James from behind her back. Iris gasped, and quickly tried to run away, only to bump into Georgia. "Hey, Iris." told her Georgia. "I have some unfinished business to finish with you." "W-What unfinished business?!?!" said Iris in shock. "Your... parents killed my parents using their dragon Pokemon in an attack when I was young." she told her, letting a tear slip. "I... WHAT? I'm sorry Georgia... but you can't blame what my parents did on me!" told her Iris being shocked. "You killed James' Jessie. That makes you drop at their level." responded Georgia. "You could say that to what you're about to do to me now." told her Iris. "Just... SHUT UP!" screamed Georgia as she pulled a knife from out of her pocket and stabbed Iris.

And so, Georgia's mission was complete. She said her goodbyes to James, who was smiling that he had avenged Jessie. She packed her bag and left Nacrene City, looking at the mess of a city as the war waged on. "I have finally avenged my parents." she thought. "My work here is complete." she said as she left the city.

Little did she know that Iris' own Axew swore to one day avenge his trainer and that he was following her.

When one casts revenge on somebody, another lust for revenge is born.

It's an endless cycle that humanity continues to cycle only to cause more despair and hate in the world.

Let us wish the best of rest for our Dragon trainers...

The killing hadn't ended yet.

The serial killer saw a sparkling man and proceeded to kill him. It was none other than Burgh, much to the serial killer's disappointment. "Crap... I could have sworn that he was my enemy..." said the serial killer.

"You just wait."

-------------------------------

It is now Day 5. You may now vote. This phase will end in Sunday, at 1PM GMT+1.

omg db u killed my bulbawaifu<3 and favourite character ever who I love more than III-sama

To congratulate Dark Blueberry and act as a farewell song to our Dragon Trainers and Burgh:

Pokémon - Seven-colored Arch (full) - YouTube

it's beautiful like my bulbawaifu<333

/finds it to be rather ironic that Drayden and Iris died 2 days after their arc started together in the show
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 27th October 2012 at 04:03 AM.
    Midorikawa and Momoka like this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 5 - Ko... do... mo ne...? 27/10/12!

ALL RIGHT!!!

I WON!!! XDD !!!!!!

But hey, do I stay in the game? Or am I kicked out as of now?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 5 - Ko... do... mo ne...? 27/10/12!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    ALL RIGHT!!!

I WON!!! XDD !!!!!!

But hey, do I stay in the game? Or am I kicked out as of now?
    You are kicked out of as of now. Did you read the FT? You left the city.

"My work here is complete." she said as she left the city.

Now shoo. Scram. Get out xD. You'll get your rating like everybody else when the game is over.

and get on skype when you can
    Yato and Midorikawa like this.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Human gave me permission to post this:

Congrats DB. Thanks for helping out my allies. Ironic the two you needed to die died the same night. Lucky too.

Human your flavor text is reminding me of the Naruto series with all this revenge stuff. Still awesome though.

Thank you my James for avenging me, but your job isn't done. You must get the GS ball for me, so that we may be together again.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

That's a lot of dead people ._.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Unova Chainsaw Massacre.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

Vote: DrumBeats for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Vote: Final Arcadia

I already had high suspicions on FA to begin with for her original reasons to suspect Midori were that she voted two townies. However, I'm pretty sure FA has done the same. Also, when looking at this with Mijz being silenced and then FA going for him. It seems like it may have been a diversion to get attention off Karamazov, implying both FA and Kara are mafia.
    Compared to Midorikawa at least, FA never had much of a case against her. Yet you voted her and never even mentioned Midorikawa. If you were mafia, you would try to save her since she's the roleblocker and that's a pretty valuable role for the mafia. And your vote was at a point where the vote count could go either way, so I suspect you tried to influence the votes to save her.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, FinalArcadia was Iris, should have guess :b

Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast