Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12! - Page 35

Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

.... Sounds like she's got a mason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I'm going to get killed either way so may my loved one avenged me for the way I was driven insane.
    Are you claiming lover or mason? If not, you should claim. People on the brink of being lynched have been saved by a claim many times.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    I'm going to get killed either way so may my loved one avenged me for the way I was driven insane.
    Are you claiming lover or mason? If not, you should claim. People on the brink of being lynched have been saved by a claim many times.
    No just something in my role PM and I'll claim to you.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Seriously seems scummy. I don't know why, she just does.

Blog Entries

Despite the claim (and actually it only convinces me further) my vote is staying, Midori :/

Blog Entries

UNVOTE: Midorikawa
    VOTE:Midorikawa x20

Blog Entries

@SageGaga; If you do feel it convinces you further, would it hurt to share it at this point? some people may have differing opinions on that. I mean, it's not like it'll do any bad for Mido at this point.

Though, for the time being,Vote Harder: Midorikawa

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @SageGaga; If you do feel it convinces you further, would it hurt to share it at this point? some people may have differing opinions on that. I mean, it's not like it'll do any bad for Mido at this point.
    Fair enough. I wasn't going to reveal it because she obviously didn't want it publicly revealed but she did vote for herself.

Anyway, Midori claims to be role blocker. And showed me a result screenshot where her target was Madame Pika on night one. You guys may remember that Pika was the cop (who made it obvious night one) and was subsequently killed night 2.

Blog Entries

I'm a roleblocker

UNVOTE: Midorikawax20
    VOTE: Midorikawa xINFINITY

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Is there really a need to be voting yourself 'x20' and 'x infinity'? ><

Vote is definitely staying, anyway, especially with that claim and usage of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Is there really a need to be voting yourself 'x20' and 'x infinity'? ><

Vote is definitely staying, anyway, especially with that claim and usage of it.
    Yes because I want to commit suicide by having the best vote on myself. Let me vote myself. It's the only reason I'm calm about this right now.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    No just something in my role PM and I'll claim to you.
    Judging by the text, it means Midori's character is married/is in a romantic relationship/has parents/has siblings. According to the anime, none of the Team Rocket guys have 'loved ones'. On the other hand, there's the Striaton Triplets who are brothers that care about each other. If Human didn't twist the story in a bizarre way, I'm willing to guess that Midori could possibly be Cilan.

Blog Entries

@CrackFox; @Gotpika; while I'm still talking, mind explaining why you never told us about Miz's silencing?
    Ok, the reason I didn't say anything was because a part of me suspected that I myself, had caused the silence. I guess this now has to lead to a role claim which i'm pretty happpy to do. I can pm human every night with a player's name. That player's vote/votes then become worthless the next day phase. I did this on Mij just before he was apparently silenced the next day. I know it's unlikely, but I figured that there was an outside chance that my role was more powerful than I thought it originally was.

The reason I chose Mij was because he has claimed double voter to me and I thought (with Human's big mouth :b) that he might confirm that Mij 'two votes' had been secretly blocked, or something like that. I was just looking for potential confirmation that Mij was telling the truth.

So yeah, that's why I didn't say anything. For the record, I don't suspect Mij or anyone else really at this point. So i'm leave my vote until the last minute.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Oh, I didn't see Midori claiming role blocker.

Meh...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    @CrackFox; @Gotpika; while I'm still talking, mind explaining why you never told us about Miz's silencing?
    Ok, the reason I didn't say anything was because a part of me suspected that I myself, had caused the silence. I guess this now has to lead to a role claim which i'm pretty happpy to do. I can pm human every night with a player's name. That player's vote/votes then become worthless the next day phase. I did this on Mij just before he was apparently silenced the next day. I know it's unlikely, but I figured that there was an outside chance that my role was more powerful than I thought it originally was.

The reason I chose Mij was because he has claimed double voter to me and I thought (with Human's big mouth :b) that he might confirm that Mij 'two votes' had been secretly blocked, or something like that. I was just looking for potential confirmation that Mij was telling the truth.

So yeah, that's why I didn't say anything. For the record, I don't suspect Mij or anyone else really at this point. So i'm leave my vote until the last minute.
    Mijz is dead. Lynched while one townie killed the bomb townie who took down the other townie.

Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast