Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12! - Page 34

Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Whew.... with that, I swear she's Mafia.
    With... what? Who is this even directed towards?
    Me. The one with four votes on them. FA has two and Leavanny has three

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I can definitely see a case for both, but... I think I find Leavanny a tad more scummy. I know everyone keeps bringing up how she's a rookie, but that shouldn't be some sort of handicap.

VOTE: Leavanny Duo.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    @CrackFox; @Gotpika; while I'm still talking, mind explaining why you never told us about Miz's silencing?
    And....why is it our job specifically to report the silencing of Mijzelfan? Because I was most likely asleep.

Blog Entries

Vote: Midorikawa
    FoS' (if they even matter) on all those that Mijz PMed.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    Do you mean that Mijz is suspicious as well?

Blog Entries

Why is that? I are no reasoning to finding us suspicious because Mijzelffan sent us a PM to us randomly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    No, I just find it odd that between the hours he sent the PM (not "right before" the phase update either) and when he was lynched not a single one spoke up about his silence.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Huh. Anyways, Midorikawa does seem very scummy.... Or is it just me?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    No, I just find it odd that between the hours he sent the PM (not "right before" the phase update either) and when he was lynched not a single one spoke up about his silence.
    I admitted I slept in late and got confused about the time I got it, and then I had to wait for Human to say it was okay to reveal the info but of course the phase ended not long after. I don't know about the others but I find it odd that you think we're all mafia because of it. What time does this phase end?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I admitted I slept in late and got confused about the time I got it, and then I had to wait for Human to say it was okay to reveal the info but of course the phase ended not long after. I don't know about the others but I find it odd that you think we're all mafia because of it. What time does this phase end?
    If it was against the rules Mijz or Human would have notified you soon after Mijz sent the PM, since Human received a copy of Mijz's PM as well.
    Regardless, it seemed like you were reluctant to screenshot it for us because then it would show that you lied about when Mijz sent the PM. That, coupled with me believing Leavanny is town gives me enough reason to vote you.
    Akuraito likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

got confused about the time I got it
    How could you get confused about when you got it...?

But, anyway...

VOTE: Midorikawa

Personally, I believe that the argument is stronger against her than Final; I mean, I doubt that she would be so obvious, and even then, I don't really understand the 'mafia would've thought that Mijz couldn't PM' thing, since that type of thing is usually clear in the role PM. Plus, Midori's contradictions... I just think that she's much scummier than anyone else right now, honestly. *shrug*

Blog Entries

Personally I don't think FA is mafia and Leavanny still seems very rookie-ish. So going for the only one left.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    If it was against the rules Mijz or Human would have notified you soon after Mijz sent the PM, since Human received a copy of Mijz's PM as well.
    Regardless, it seemed like you were reluctant to screenshot it for us because then it would show that you lied about when Mijz sent the PM. That, coupled with me believing Leavanny is town gives me enough reason to vote you.
    I wasn't reluctant to screenshot it. No one asked and I didn't think of it so when FA mentioned it I did it. I love how letting you guys know that there's a silencer puts me under suspicion. And I got confused because I logged on at 11 to see the thing appear. I'm not up 5 in the morning, nor do I look at the time I get PMs. And no Human didn't notify us. I've been silenced before and didn't think it was allowed to do that so I asked Human. Also again on the FA thing it's not a frame job unless she told a mafia she was voting Mijz while it was the night phase. It's pure coincidence. Seriously nothing annoys me more right now than everyone thinking that FA was framed and cleared.

Well there's too many votes to save myself now so

UNVOTE: Leavanny Duo
    VOTE: Midorikawa

First time getting lynched to. This calls for a GIF of joy

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

You'd really let yourself get lynched like that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    You'd really let yourself get lynched like that?
    I'm going to get killed either way so may my loved one avenged me for the way I was driven insane.

Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast