Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12! - Page 33
Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

I misread that sorry ^^;

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Ah, no problem, if you really misread it. XD

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Mijzelfan got shut? That must have shocked you.
    ;_; see how nobody's taking you seriously anymore.
    And when you vote, mention the person you voted so that they can defend themselves.

Also, unless you're jumping on a bandwagon, provide reasons for your vote - not just "gut instinct". Yes, a lot of us make guesses, but you also switched your vote without any valid reasons at all. You're just poking at people, and if you keep it up, no one's going to take you seriously for good.

Wow, I'm actually glad I couldn't think of a good way too use my ability last night. XD

I'm not entirely sure what I believe at the present moment. I'm personally leaning toward Midoriwaka as being more suspicious. It might be foolish, but I can't help but feeling that the mafia may have framed FinalArcadia and I'd be playing right into their hands if I vote for her. Vote: @Midoriwaka Man I hope I'm right.

@CrackFox; @Gotpika; while I'm still talking, mind explaining why you never told us about Miz's silencing?
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Ryoga why are you so dead set on FA being innocent?
    Honestly, I'm not dead set at all. I just don't see how nobody is thinking at all of the possibilities. Everybody is all so oh my gosh, Arcadia has to be mafia because of this whole silencing of Mijzelffan and the way she voted him. And... A lot is wrong with that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Honestly, I'm not dead set at all. I just don't see how nobody is thinking at all of the possibilities. Everybody is all so oh my gosh, Arcadia has to be mafia because of this whole silencing of Mijzelffan and the way she voted him. And... A lot is wrong with that.
    I never said that she's mafia because of that, I just said it's can't be a frame job and therefore she isn't clear unless she's unknowingly talking to mafia.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

@Leavanny Duo;

I know you may be inexperienced, but your silly postings were enough for the mafia to lurk around without drawing attention to themselves. I warned you previously, but you weren't even listening.

Vote: Leavanny Duo

I never said that she's mafia because of that, I just said it's can't be a frame job and therefore she isn't clear unless she's unknowingly talking to mafia.
    Well, that wasn't specifically directed at you... But I get what you're saying. All I'm trying to get at is that nobody seems to be thinking of various possibilities.

Blog Entries

Well, that wasn't specifically directed at you... But I get what you're saying. All I'm trying to get at is that nobody seems to be thinking of various possibilities.
    I figure there's two possibilities. 1) FA is mafia and they wanted to get rid of Mijz without giving him a chance to defend himself, or 2)It was pure coincidence that FA voted Mijz and had no prior knowledge. I believe it was two since I don't think the mafia would do that since most of the players in this game have a decent amount of experience at the least.

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

Vote: Leaveanny Duo

You're much too jumpy with your votes. You're posts make absolutely no sense, and you've never really taken any suspicion off you since day 1 IMO.
    Last edited by Koopa Jr; 24th October 2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Oops. :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 見捨てられた一 View Post
    Leaveanny Duo

You're much too jumpy with your votes. You're posts make absolutely no sense, and you've never really taken any suspicion off you since day 1 IMO.
    You forgot to put vote before your vote

Anyways since there's three on me and I'm due to passing out at any moment. To tie the votes

VOTE: Leavanny Duo

Blog Entries

Vote: Midorikawa

don't make me do it again =.='
    My life is a nightmare

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Whew.... with that, I swear she's Mafia.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

With that, I swear you're mafia.

Care to share your reason why she's mafia?

With... what? Who is this even directed towards?

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast