Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12! - Page 33

Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 807
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

  1. #481
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    I misread that sorry ^^;

  2. #482
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    Ah, no problem, if you really misread it. XD

  3. #483
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Mijzelfan got shut? That must have shocked you.
    ;_; see how nobody's taking you seriously anymore.
    And when you vote, mention the person you voted so that they can defend themselves.

    Also, unless you're jumping on a bandwagon, provide reasons for your vote - not just "gut instinct". Yes, a lot of us make guesses, but you also switched your vote without any valid reasons at all. You're just poking at people, and if you keep it up, no one's going to take you seriously for good.

  4. #484
    magister mencium VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Land of Night and Magic.
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    Wow, I'm actually glad I couldn't think of a good way too use my ability last night. XD

    I'm not entirely sure what I believe at the present moment. I'm personally leaning toward Midoriwaka as being more suspicious. It might be foolish, but I can't help but feeling that the mafia may have framed FinalArcadia and I'd be playing right into their hands if I vote for her. Vote: @Midoriwaka Man I hope I'm right.

    @CrackFox; @Gotpika; while I'm still talking, mind explaining why you never told us about Miz's silencing?
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

    URPG Stats.

  5. #485
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Ryoga why are you so dead set on FA being innocent?
    Honestly, I'm not dead set at all. I just don't see how nobody is thinking at all of the possibilities. Everybody is all so oh my gosh, Arcadia has to be mafia because of this whole silencing of Mijzelffan and the way she voted him. And... A lot is wrong with that.

  6. #486
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Ryoga why are you so dead set on FA being innocent?
    Honestly, I'm not dead set at all. I just don't see how nobody is thinking at all of the possibilities. Everybody is all so oh my gosh, Arcadia has to be mafia because of this whole silencing of Mijzelffan and the way she voted him. And... A lot is wrong with that.
    I never said that she's mafia because of that, I just said it's can't be a frame job and therefore she isn't clear unless she's unknowingly talking to mafia.

  7. #487
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    @Leavanny Duo;

    I know you may be inexperienced, but your silly postings were enough for the mafia to lurk around without drawing attention to themselves. I warned you previously, but you weren't even listening.

    Vote: Leavanny Duo

  8. #488
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Ryoga why are you so dead set on FA being innocent?
    Honestly, I'm not dead set at all. I just don't see how nobody is thinking at all of the possibilities. Everybody is all so oh my gosh, Arcadia has to be mafia because of this whole silencing of Mijzelffan and the way she voted him. And... A lot is wrong with that.
    I never said that she's mafia because of that, I just said it's can't be a frame job and therefore she isn't clear unless she's unknowingly talking to mafia.
    Well, that wasn't specifically directed at you... But I get what you're saying. All I'm trying to get at is that nobody seems to be thinking of various possibilities.

  9. #489
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Ryoga why are you so dead set on FA being innocent?
    Honestly, I'm not dead set at all. I just don't see how nobody is thinking at all of the possibilities. Everybody is all so oh my gosh, Arcadia has to be mafia because of this whole silencing of Mijzelffan and the way she voted him. And... A lot is wrong with that.
    I never said that she's mafia because of that, I just said it's can't be a frame job and therefore she isn't clear unless she's unknowingly talking to mafia.
    Well, that wasn't specifically directed at you... But I get what you're saying. All I'm trying to get at is that nobody seems to be thinking of various possibilities.
    I figure there's two possibilities. 1) FA is mafia and they wanted to get rid of Mijz without giving him a chance to defend himself, or 2)It was pure coincidence that FA voted Mijz and had no prior knowledge. I believe it was two since I don't think the mafia would do that since most of the players in this game have a decent amount of experience at the least.

  10. #490
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,858
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    Vote: Leaveanny Duo

    You're much too jumpy with your votes. You're posts make absolutely no sense, and you've never really taken any suspicion off you since day 1 IMO.
    Last edited by Setra; 24th October 2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Oops. :P

  11. #491
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    Quote Originally Posted by 見捨てられた一 View Post
    Leaveanny Duo

    You're much too jumpy with your votes. You're posts make absolutely no sense, and you've never really taken any suspicion off you since day 1 IMO.
    You forgot to put vote before your vote

    Anyways since there's three on me and I'm due to passing out at any moment. To tie the votes

    VOTE: Leavanny Duo

  12. #492
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    Vote: Midorikawa

    don't make me do it again =.='
    My life is a nightmare

  13. #493
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    Whew.... with that, I swear she's Mafia.

  14. #494
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Whew.... with that, I swear she's Mafia.
    With that, I swear you're mafia.

    Care to share your reason why she's mafia?

  15. #495
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    Whew.... with that, I swear she's Mafia.
    With... what? Who is this even directed towards?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •