Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12! - Page 32

Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

I admit seeing the PM I got it early but I was asleep until like 11 and then I had to check with Human to make sure it was okay to reveal the info because I didn't know if it was okay that Mijz did that being he was silenced. I don't know why the others didn't.

Also I don't get how the mafia silencing Mijz and then FA starting a bandwagon on her is framing. Unless FA is mafia I don't think they had any idea that FA would start a lynch on him. So don't go brushing it off as framing since that's impossible unless FA is talking to a mafia and said "I'm going to vote Mijzelffan next phase"

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Also I don't get how the mafia silencing Mijz and then FA starting a bandwagon on her is framing. Unless FA is mafia I don't think they had any idea that FA would start a lynch on him. So don't go brushing it off as framing since that's impossible unless FA is talking to a mafia and said "I'm going to vote Mijzelffan next phase"
    Honestly, you're making me start to believe you're mafia by all this... Because, you seem kind of... Defensive(?) lack of better word for this) about this? Especially that bolded part. I don't know, that line just seems way too against the idea she could have been framed. It would be one thing if you just said that couldn't be, but the way you worded it... You seem too eager to want her out and find any evidence against her.

Anyway, I can't remember if she ever expressed any doubt for him before that vote so I guess it would be unlikely. Maybe.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I didn't go in expecting to start a bandwagon. Karamazov had a couple votes at that point if I recall, and as I did not believe him to be mafia (nor do I now), I went in providing what seemed to me a good alternative.

Also, I know that you say you didn't wake up until 11, but that doesn't change what you said back when you originally brought up the PM:

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    He didn't send the message until not long before the phase ended and Human ended it early.
    That is completely inaccurate, regardless of whether or not you saw it prior to 11. A message sent around 5:00 was hardly sent too late. I'm just saying, you seem to have been trying to withhold info there, or to twist the situation.

Blog Entries

Vote: Final Arcadia

I already had high suspicions on FA to begin with for her original reasons to suspect Midori were that she voted two townies. However, I'm pretty sure FA has done the same. Also, when looking at this with Mijz being silenced and then FA going for him. It seems like it may have been a diversion to get attention off Karamazov, implying both FA and Kara are mafia.

My other suspicion lies with Gotpika since he posted a giant wall text that had absolutely no new information in it. Perfect way to make it seem like you're helping the town without doing it.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I didn't go in expecting to start a bandwagon. Karamazov had a couple votes at that point if I recall, and as I did not believe him to be mafia (nor do I now), I went in providing what seemed to me a good alternative.

Also, I know that you say you didn't wake up until 11, but that doesn't change what you said back when you originally brought up the PM:

He didn't send the message until not long before the phase ended and Human ended it early.
    That is completely inaccurate, regardless of whether or not you saw it prior to 11. A message sent around 5:00 was hardly sent too late. I'm just saying, you seem to have been trying to withhold info there, or to twist the situation.
    Admittedly I didn't look at the time when I sent the message, and also @Ryoga Kamishiro; It's against the idea because it's impossible unless FA is in contact with mafia whether she is one, or is trusting one without knowing. I'm thinking coincidence on that.

Blog Entries

My reasons for voting Midorikawa were not simply for voting two townies. It is specifically the manner in which she has been voting Leavanny Duo that rubs me the wrong way.

Leavanny Duo is a perfect target for mafia to lynch, because there is always that excuse that it's not like town lost an ability or anything. However, when only one mafioso is down and many townies have already died, all townies counts.

Blog Entries

My reasons for voting Midorikawa were not simply for voting two townies. It is specifically the manner in which she has been voting Leavanny Duo that rubs me the wrong way.

Leavanny Duo is a perfect target for mafia to lynch, because there is always that excuse that it's not like town lost an ability or anything. However, when only one mafioso is down and many townies have already died, all townies counts.
    Do you not read what I write? I voted Leavanny day one like almost every other player, and then she suddenly votes Gotpika for no reason whatsoever other than she feels like he's mafia. So I became suspicious of her again. Look back through the thread and you'll see that others voted her after day one, or do you have tunnel vision that causes you to ignore all others votes but mine.

Does nobody else think that the silencing of Mijzelffan and her voting him would have been too obvious? I mean, come on, it's such a great idea to silence someone and then if you were mafia, go after that person, because who would ever think they would tell someone they were silenced? No, that's just too obvious and risky for an actual person of the mafia to do.

Blog Entries

Ryoga why are you so dead set on FA being innocent?

追放されたバカ

Leavanny Duo is the perfect target for mafia to lynch as she is a wonderful diversion.

Honestly, I'm not too sure about Karamazov, but I do agree that the huge wall of text Gotpika posted was really unreliable and rather suspicious looking.

But Gotpika voted for Karamazov, so I don't know what to believe.

Vote: FinalArcadia

Because I believe the mafia did not think Mij would be sending a pm when silenced saying that he was silenced, and thought they were safe and could pursue Mij.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post

Do you not read what I write? I voted Leavanny day one like almost every other player, and then she suddenly votes Gotpika for no reason whatsoever other than she feels like he's mafia. So I became suspicious of her again. Look back through the thread and you'll see that others voted her after day one, or do you have tunnel vision that causes you to ignore all others votes but mine.
    Trust me, I'm reading. It's the way you vote her that bothers me. It reeks of a way to play it safe while also eliminating a townie.

Why would I bring all this attention upon myself to focus so much on one person if I didn't feel somewhat confident in my assessment of you as mafia? I wouldn't. It would be downright foolish. I'm just trying to get another mafioso down, and I'm not removing my vote because I'm going to have faith in my decision on you.

Blog Entries

That's fine. I'm not going to vote you because Mijz is a good player so I'm not surprised he was silenced. I believe it was coincidence that you chose him when he was silenced. Though I still don't understand what's wrong with the one non-day one vote I did on Leavanny

Blog Entries

I just can't help but feel like the non Day 1 vote on Leavanny Duo is a way of actively targeting a likely townie while also having a fall-back excuse. I don't know, apparently I'm the only one who feels this way. But I can't help that I find it suspicious.

Blog Entries

I just can't help but feel like the non Day 1 vote on Leavanny Duo is a way of actively targeting a likely townie while also having a fall-back excuse. I don't know, apparently I'm the only one who feels this way. But I can't help that I find it suspicious.
    UNVOTE: Mijzelffan
    VOTE: Leavanny Duo

You have the most bizarre posts. And I don't quite understand your reasoning on switching to CrackFox.
    I was going to vote Karamazov day one but I was reading through first and noticed Leavanny's actions and voted her because she seemed suspicious. You voted her too the same as everyone else.

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia
    UNVOTE: Mijzelffan
    VOTE: Leavanny Duo

You have the most bizarre posts. And I don't quite understand your reasoning on switching to CrackFox.
    I was going to vote Karamazov day one but I was reading through first and noticed Leavanny's actions and voted her because she seemed suspicious. You voted her too the same as everyone else.
    As you yourself bolded in my first quote, I'm talking about the non Day 1 vote.

The vote you are showing that I placed was from Day 1. If somebody didn't go back and check that, they might they otherwise. It seems like you're trying to sneakily make me appear to be contradicting myself, when I'm not.

Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast