Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12! - Page 31

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 4 - Black Mist(ooops) 24/10/12!

@Midorikawa

By dead-set, to me, you just seem really quick to vote for her whenever a suitable situation arises that would give you an excuse for when she likely turns up town. Personally, I don't think she's mafia, and even if she has used up her vote, she still counts in the town numbers. The way things have been going, we can use all the townies we can get.
    Last edited by FinalArcadia; 24th October 2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Wow, mentioned the wrong person.

追放されたバカ

Perhaps Leavanny just goes for whoever everyone else has indicated to be suspicious(CrackFox bandwagon), because she doesn't really know who to go for, which is is understandable because I know I had that problem in the Betrayal Mafia - just bandwagoning for the safety of it all during the 2nd day without much reason at the last minute, and then having it backfire on me and making me look rather suspicious.

I honestly think she's town and as others have said, is being used by the mafia as a distraction to the town.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @Midorikawa

By dead-set, to me, you just seem really quick to vote for her whenever a suitable situation arises that would give you an excuse for when she likely turns up town. Personally, I don't think she's mafia, and even if she has used up her vote, she still counts in the town numbers. The way things have been going, we can use all the townies we can get.
    Did you read my previous message at all? I haven't voted her since day one

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Midorikawa

Did you read my previous message at all? I haven't voted her since day one
    I did, and it's only day four. This is the second time you've done so, and like I said, it just seems like your main rational behind your vote both times is something along the lines that "even if she's town, she isn't helping us much anyway," but numbers always count.

Your response did not address my second point. Is it not important to keep town numbers up? Just because she has likely used up all of her ability does not mean that she is of no consequence to town.

VOTE: Midorikawa

Because, at this point, you're the person who I feel is most likely to be mafia. I may have been wrong with Mijz, but this time, I'm going off of more than just a gut feeling and a single post.

Blog Entries

@FinalArcadia; Rio and Hawkeye both voted for Leavanny previous phases after day one so why didn't you jump on them? I stopped caring for Leavanny until that vote on Gotpika with no reason other than she feels he's mafia. We know she isn't a cop and also she was never cleared so don't treat her like a townie.

Blog Entries

@FinalArcadia; Rio and Hawkeye both voted for Leavanny previous phases after day one so why didn't you jump on them? I stopped caring for Leavanny until that vote on Gotpika with no reason other than she feels he's mafia. We know she isn't a cop and also she was never cleared so don't treat her like a townie.
    Without a cop we can't really clear anyone, but that doesn't mean that we can't come to decisions on alignments regardless. I don't think she's mafia, but is an inexperienced townie, and I'm going to approach this as such.

You stand out to me for reasons already stated, and because, personally, I found you coming out with Mijz's silence PM odd. Granted, as it involved me, I am biased. However, instead of providing a screenshot of it (which the rules seem to say is allowed, as I don't see it specifically mentioned), you instead just tell us that you received it really close to the update, which is why you and nobody else could warn anyone that he was silenced. I have no reason to believe that without proof.

I feel like that PM was an attempt to maybe frame me, but when nobody found it of much interest, you dropped it. I don't know, I could be over-thinking things very much, but that doesn't change that I find you suspicious.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

FinalArcadia, did I just start a bandwagon?

追放されたバカ

On yourself, unfortunately. Or at least, a mass of suspicion towards you.

Blog Entries

Without a cop we can't really clear anyone, but that doesn't mean that we can't come to decisions on alignments regardless. I don't think she's mafia, but is an inexperienced townie, and I'm going to approach this as such.

You stand out to me for reasons already stated, and because, personally, I found you coming out with Mijz's silence PM odd. Granted, as it involved me, I am biased. However, instead of providing a screenshot of it (which the rules seem to say is allowed, as I don't see it specifically mentioned), you instead just tell us that you received it really close to the update, which is why you and nobody else could warn anyone that he was silenced. I have no reason to believe that without proof.

I feel like that PM was an attempt to maybe frame me, but when nobody found it of much interest, you dropped it. I don't know, I could be over-thinking things very much, but that doesn't change that I find you suspicious.
    Again I wasn't suspicious of Leavanny after day one until that vote on Gotpika, also here just for you:

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Mijzelfan got shut? That must have shocked you.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Screenshots of PMs with other players and me are allowed.

追放されたバカ

Your tumblr tabs...I usually just have one, like right now.

Wonder if Mij sent PM's to any more people rather than just you guys, cause I know there's a PM recipient limit of about 5 or 6 people. Its possible one of the recipients are mafia. Sputnik's gone...which means you, CrackFox, and Gotpika could be possible mafia suspects. Or it could be neither of the 3 of you are. Honestly I can't help but think that FinalArcadia may be mafia. I mean, its just too coincidental that Mij happened to be silenced and then the bandwagon on him started(I admit I took part in it, but FA's reason was plausible).

And about the Mij pm - I mean even if it were last minute, why didn't any of them post it and mentioned us or something before the phase was over? Its possible that some of us may have been on, unless the recipients were all busy, because I usually am at school or something for two of the mafia games I'm playing, including this one, when an update occurs.

Oh gosh, I just...I just don't know anymore.

And also, that vote on Gotpika, I think it was just a really random vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Honestly I can't help but think that FinalArcadia may be mafia. I mean, its just too coincidental that Mij happened to be silenced and then the bandwagon on him started
    Exactly part of why I don't really think she's mafia. It seems like a set up to me to frame her.

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Honestly I can't help but think that FinalArcadia may be mafia. I mean, its just too coincidental that Mij happened to be silenced and then the bandwagon on him started
    Exactly part of why I don't really think she's mafia. It seems like a set up to me to frame her.
    Yeah, you're probably right about that. Maybe the mafia just knew someone was going to go after Mij based on his vote post?

Edit: But what if it also happened that the mafia didn't know that Mij was going to send a pm even after being silenced? What if they assumed Mij couldn't and wouldn't send a pm even after being silenced?

And I also think mw-mw mentioned how Mij wasn't supposed to send a pm, but yeah, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right about that. Maybe the mafia just knew someone was going to go after Mij based on his vote post?

Edit: But what if it also happened that the mafia didn't know that Mij was going to send a pm even after being silenced? What if they assumed Mij couldn't and wouldn't send a pm even after being silenced?

And I also think mw-mw mentioned how Mij wasn't supposed to send a pm, but yeah, not sure.
    Huh, you're right... Hm, I'll have to think more about this.

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast