Mafia: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12! - Page 22

Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Night 2 - Angel's Dream 21/10/12!

Well, I could've sworn MM had to be mafia. My scum telling is pretty much poor.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

We should take a step back and regroup. With this many people, I wonder how Human distributed the roles. Also, the town:mafia ratio? How many Independents?

And this is just my assumption, but if this is based on the show...

Gym leaders - town.
    The original 8 gym leaders plus the recent two. But there's a possibility Cilan isn't included as the gym leader group, so 9 gym leaders in total.
    Two of them died. Seven left.

Ash, Iris, Cilan - 3 townies

Prof Juniper, Fennel, Alder, Cynthia, maybe Caitilin would be town ad well. 5 more towns.

Current Townies: 15

Team Rocket: I havem'r watched every single episode of TR, but if Jessie James and Meowth are all separate beings, then 3 plus boss Gio plus a 3 or so extras.
    The scientist is dead.

So approx 5 or 6 TR mafias.

Independents: since Luke was an Independent, the rivals are most likely to be Indi. Luke, Keniyan, Cabernet, Langeley, Kotetsu, Trip, Bel.
    I don't know if Human added Dawn or not, so with Luke dead, it's 6 or 7 Indis.

So with my reasoning, since 4 people are dead, and we started with 30 people excluding Paul,

Town : Mafia : Indis
    15 : 5 : 6

Approximately, maybe?
    Last edited by Yato; 22nd October 2012 at 12:38 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Don't forget to send in your night actions.

Oh and new Paul FT in 4 hours. Get your stomach ready.

Phase Over. Update Pending.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 22nd October 2012 at 02:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

It was the second night of the war.

The Nacrene City Museum had been awfully quiet as of late. The curator, Lenora, was checking out the historic pieces she collected before becoming the Gym Leader. "Ahh... The Dragonite skeleton. I remember finding this big thing during my first expedition with my hubby, Hawes. Yes... that was the day when he proposed to me. We had only just met, but our love for archaeology brought us together. It's a shame that with out jobs, we never could have had kids." said the curator. "Oh Hawes... He evacuated with the rest. I promised him that I'd come back, but right now, I'm not so sure if I'll live till Team Rocket is dead." pondered Lenora, with a tiny tear escaping her eye. Little did she know what was coming to her.

"The protectors' leader, Lenora, is seeming like she's going to be a bigger threat than we thought she'd be." said Giovanni, concerned. "I know what to do! James!" said Giovanni. "Yes, boss? What is it that you need?" questioned James, with a surprised look on his face. "Take this silencer and go kill her tonight. She's at the museum." ordered Giovanni with a faint smile. "Oh... Sure then! For the team!" obeyed James, concerned. When Jessie heard of what James was going to do, she asked him, "Are you sure you want to go with this?". James couldn't help but sigh. "It's for the team, Jessie. There's nothing for you to be concerned about." assured James. "Oh all right. Just... promise me that you'll be fine, right?" asked Jessie. "I promise. There's nothing for you to be worried about." assured James once again.

The night was becoming colder by the minute. James sneakily went near the museum. He saw Lenora inside from the museum's window, speaking what her mind was thinking of Hawes. James took out his silencer and pointed it at Lenora's head. For a moment, he hesitated shooting, thinking of the pain and sadness her husband Hawes would feel as he heard the news of her death. "I... Wouldn't want my Jessie to suddenly die like that, do I?" questioned himself James. "If my Jessie died... I... Wouldn't bear the thought of it... I'd be in Hawes place if my Jessie died and I shot Lenora..." thought James. Before he could lower his gun, Lenora saw him pointing the silencer at him. She gasped and planned to escape, but before she could run away, James pulled the trigger of his silencer in excitement and hit Lenora's head.

There was a moment of utter silence as Lenora lifelessly fell. James started to suddenly cry after what he had done. "I... didn't mean too... I'M SORRY HAWES!" screamed James as he ran away from the scene of the crime. The protectors would have a big shock to undertake in the day once they saw Lenora's dead body on the floor.

-----------------

Meanwhile, in the darkest corners of Nacrene City...

Zager's killer was on the loose. The killer was hungry and desperate to have food to eat. The protectors were taking all the food from the warehouses for themselves, leaving the poor serial killer to starve. "Should I ask them for some food?" questioned the serial killer to themselves. "NO! They must not know of my presence here!" they said, trembling. "I've come to kill the person who has tormented me when I was just a child!" said the serial killer, thinking of the times of when she was just a poor, sweet and innocent little girl that wanted those around her to be happy.

She always wanted to become and grow into a great trainer, but a certain somebody crushed all her hopes and dreams of ever succeeding in life. Her mind was focused on getting revenge and to get food to consume to extend her survival with the energy from it so that she could be able to achieve her goal. But what could she eat? The thought of eating her own Pokemon crossed her mind, but then she remembered that she stored them in her PC so they wouldn't know of her evil deeds. The PC was in the Pokemon Center, but with the protectors living there, she knew that it would have been suicide. She didn't have any energy to kill wild Pokemon to eat either.

An idea suddenly struck her mind. "Why don't I go eat one of the dead bodies? Oh wait... There are Pokemon protecting the Nacrene City Graveyard. Hmm... I did hear that they sent one dead body in the Nacrene City Garbage Heap. What was their name again? Pool? Powl? Doesn't matter, I better go and eat him!". After several minutes of searching for the body parts of Powl, the serial killer finally found them and started eating them. They were a bit decomposed, but the serial killer didn't mind if it satisfied her lust for satisfying her hunger. "Ahhhh.... That was surprisingly delicious!" said the serial killer happily. Later that night, after Pool's body parts were processed inside the serial killer's body, the killer had to take a dump.

"GRRRRRRR! AAAAHHHHHH! QRRRRRRR!" moaned the serial killer as she was trying to release the processed body parts. "OH YEAH! IT'S COMING OUT! Ohhh....." said the serial killer, pleased to have finally released the processed body parts. "I've never been so happy to take a dump in my life!" said the serial killer smiling cheerfully. "I better get ready. The sun's coming up."

As the sun rose, the processed body parts were already melting.

------------------

It is now Day 3. You may now vote. The phase will end in 9 PM GMT +1.

that Paul FT is what I end up writing when I have an hour long free period at college in the library with a shitload of unusual euphemism

Optional Question:

Who is your favourite Unova Gym Leader?
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 22nd October 2012 at 02:30 PM.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Day 3 - HBIC 22/10/12!

So it looks like we lost a cop, but hopefully we have another with unlimited checks.

Human that flavor text with Paul And the RocketShipping

Favorite gym leader is Cress and Cilan, Elesa in close second.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

No comment on the latter part of the flavor text.

But it really sucks to have lost the cop already... >< And she was really powerful, too, so I doubt we have a backup. :<

Blog Entries

Dat text!

Oh man, that sucks. I lost my little play pal and he never even got to use his role ;_;

Who is your favourite Unova Gym Leader?
    Definitely Skyla.

Blog Entries

Wow, that's an incredibly powerful investigative role down the drain.

Also the right answer is Sabrina.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    I lost my little play pal and he never even got to use his role ;_;
    Why not? He had night one to use it.

Blog Entries

I now can only imagine a Dead Pool, a dead Paul with some red and black face paint.

追放されたバカ

At least we still have...the doctor? This is not good. Seems like all the decent roles are going down the drain one after another. Madame Pika was probably role-checked by a mafia member, and was targeted. Madame Pika hasn't spoken since Night 1 - perhaps that drew the Mafia's suspicion towards him/her? I have no idea.

Its Day 3 and I still don't know who could be mafia.

And as for favorite Unova Gym Leader...its got to be Elesa. X3
    Midorikawa likes this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

At the very least the doctor is still alive...

And wow, that uh, flavor text... okay then. XD

As for my favorite gym leader, that would be Drayden.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Why not? He had night one to use it.
    He was roleblocked.

追放されたバカ

Roleblocked Night 1?

Wow...

I wonder if there's a roleblocker for both parties...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Madame Pika was probably role-checked by a mafia member, and was targeted. Madame Pika hasn't spoken since Night 1 - perhaps that drew the Mafia's suspicion towards him/her? I have no idea.
    Looking at Pika's posts, I'm almost certain it was this obvious post that caught the mafia's attention and got them role blocked and/or role checked and then killed.
    Faerie likes this.

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Madame Pika was probably role-checked by a mafia member, and was targeted. Madame Pika hasn't spoken since Night 1 - perhaps that drew the Mafia's suspicion towards him/her? I have no idea.
    Looking at Pika's posts, I'm almost certain it was this obvious post that caught the mafia's attention and got them role blocked and/or role checked and then killed.
    Oh wow, you're totally right. I can't believe I even overlooked that. I blame my cold.

That would make a lot of sense as to why he/she was roleblocked on just the first night.
    Gaga likes this.

Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast