1. Paperhorse and I have the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.
2. You will be warned or modkilled for the following…
a) Revealing your Role PM: Not allowed. No screenshots, or copy pasting from it. This includes Faking a Role PM.
b) NAMECLAIMING. You may not post the name of your character in thread, or privately through PMs or QTs. However, you may role and/or type claim.
c) Poor Sportsmanship: Please cooperate with your fellow players. It’s just a game.
d) Inactivity: Please notify me if you cannot play for a while or need to take a break. You will not be replaced but since you are still in the game however you can still be lynched/killed. If you are inactive for more than 3 phases without notice, you may be subbed out.
e) Posting after death and giving out Info: Of course usual death posts are allowed, but do not give out any crucial information after you die.
f) Sharing the Mafia QT: You cannot share the QT with anyone without my or Paperhorse's permission.
3. Please send all copies of conversations, including, PMs, Quicktopics, skype or aim convos to both me and Paperhorse. If you send a PM, include me and Paperhorse using the Advanced Options. You also may share copies of private messages in thread, including screenshots. (Obviously not Role PMs).
Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.
4. For voting, say Vote: [USER] (in bold). To cancel that, just post Unvote: [USER] and then vote for another player if you want to.
You can vote “No lynch,” but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch,” lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.
5. About actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before the phase update.
Be mindful that some actions might trump others.
6. If you change your username, let me and Paperhorse know by posting in the thread.
7. Each phase will last for 24 hours. Updates will occur around 9:30- 10:00 P.M. EST (I’ll let you know if we have to change for whatever reason).
8. If you will notice, some of your roles talk about active and passive powers. Here is the difference: active powers are those that require the player to send a PM to the hosts to activate their role, while passive powers happen automatically without the player doing anything to active them.
9. Have fuuun. :3