Mafia: Phoenicks Wright: Justice For All Mafia - Endgame; Town Victory! [3/27/13] - Page 11

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Phoenicks Wright: Justice For All Mafia - Endgame; Town Victory! [3/27/13]

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Phoenicks Wright: Justice For All Mafia - Day 2; Fractured Hart [3/11/13]

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    I think Momoka is trying to fool you all or whoever this cop is, he's trying to play us.
    Why would I do that knowing this would be the cause..? Honestly, I'm just trying to help us.

I am a rolecop and as nothing else of relevence happened yesterday, I decided to rolecheck m0cking.
    Why did you just claim rolecop out in the open like this..? Are you just trying to find out who the cop is?

The results showed that he was a mason. I'm not fully aware of all the ins and outs but being a mason is a sure indication of town, or at least not mafia. I really think Momoka or this unknown cop, is a mafia person trying to manipulate us.
    I can assure you I'm not either. And honestly here's what I say; we lynch m0ckingbird and if he ends up town, we then go for CrackFox who would have then faked him being a mason. Rolecop is usually a mafia role anyhow.

I will unvote if you tell me who this supposed cop is, so I can rolecheck them tonight.
    Thing is, I don't trust you either so I'm not going to out the cop to anyone as of yet. It's not like you'd get the check now anyhow, so I still say we lynch m0ckinbird and see where that takes us. I'm finding it strange how I'm being suspected when all I did was say who the cop got a guilty check on.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: Phoenicks Wright: Justice For All Mafia - Day 2; Fractured Hart [3/11/13]

If m0ckingbird is mafia, CrackFox is definitely mafia too.

Hell, even if m0ckingbird ISN'T mafia (which I sincerely doubt), CrackFox is definitely mafia.

That post was 99 kinds of scummy.

Cop AND rolecop on the town's side? Doesn't seem likely in the slightest.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

Blog Entries

First of all, I suspect you Momoko because I find it very hard to believe that a cop would trust a random player without checking him/her first. Telling a potential mafia member that you are the cop would be a risk not worth taking. If you have been fed information, it's likely from someone who's pretending to be the cop and using you as a puppet. Also, I roleclaimed because why not? It's helpful to the situation. I'm just giving both sides to this. He came back as being a mason. I will be checking Momoko tonight. If this cop check is genuine, there's some strange roles being given out.

Hmm, well if m0ckingbird is mafia, I know others I'll suspect.

Ignoring the fact being a rolecop is rarely a town role, @m0ckingbird20; Are you really a mason? If so, mind telling us who your other mason is? Otherwise, I'm definitely not going to believe you.

EDIT: Actually, never mind that. Feel free to answer, but I find it extremely odd you hadn't claimed beforehand, and now CrackFox said the claim for you; seems like a scum buddy move.
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 13th March 2013 at 05:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

It seems a bit too convenient for m0ckingbird20 to have come up as a mason on a town (???) role cop check, especially when masons get to be considered confirmed townies. That'd be nice for mafia, to move about without worry.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Soulmaster revealed in one of his mafias that masons aren't always town when he paired up a town and mafia together. Considering Akuraito was one of the members and the fact that she's a host I believe increases the likelihood. Also I've never seen a town rolecop and the fact that CrackFox claimed in the open makes me think that she's the godfather. All in all as has been said, CrackFox is looking mafia right now.

Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

I am extremely skeptical about the "cop" contacting Momoka. Why of all people playing the game would he contact Momoka, without even checking to see if she was Mafia or not? That seems like an extremely risky move for a cop, a move I don't think the cop would be willing to take. I think Momoka may be the cop herself, or he was not contacted at all and may be scum. Not saying that you are Momoka, but I'd like more information and proof before I throw away my vote because an unknown cop said M0ckingbird came up guilty.

I'm not buying CrackFox's story either. I find it convenient that you also checked M0ckingbird as well, and saw that he turned up the opposite verdict as the "so-said" cop. Someone here is lying.

About Rolecop not being a town role? Why are we basing other mafia games in our decision making? Just because Rolecop is usually not a town role, doesn't mean it cannot be.

Possible Scum: Momoka; Crack Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster97
    About Rolecop not being a town role? Why are we basing other mafia games in our decision making? Just because Rolecop is usually not a town role, doesn't mean it cannot be.
    Not just basing it around that(which I see your point), but because rolecop isn't as good for town as it is for mafia; town has their cop, while mafia usually contrasts that with a rolecop. Plus, she could not even be a rolecop, so there's that.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Not saying that you are Momoka, but I'd like more information and proof before I throw away my vote because an unknown cop said M0ckingbird came up guilty.
    No, I understand. It's alright to be skeptical, but considering it is definitely a possibility(that the cop is correct and not lying) then I see no harm in voting for m0ckingbird20 when it can help us. It's not often we see a supposed 'double voter and mason'. It's also highly coincidental that CrackFox would check m0ckingbird20 of all people the first night.

Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    Not just basing it around that(which I see your point), but because rolecop isn't as good for town as it is for mafia; town has their cop, while mafia usually contrasts that with a rolecop. Plus, she could not even be a rolecop, so there's that.
    Hmm, you make a good point there.

Blog Entries

I'm not buying CrackFox's story either. I find it convenient that you also checked M0ckingbird as well, and saw that he turned up the opposite verdict as the "so-said" cop. Someone here is lying.
    That was the logical thing to do, m0cking was the only player who had done anything vaguely suspicious. Yes, the rolecop is most commonly assiosiated with mafia but why would I bother to claim it outloud in thread, if I had something to hide. There was another ability that m0cking had but I'm not sure I can go into detail about it as it was involving a specific character.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

All right sorry that took me too long to answer. There are too many questions and accusation towards me and CrackFox. So I will try to sum it up.

Masons can be Mafia but my personal experience says they usually are town.

I do think that I got checked 2 times today, (Because you guys says it's too convinient) cause only CrackFox's post reveals a truth about my role. Momokas posts claims that I am Mafia while the cop claims to have trusted Momoka on day 1 which is a very risky move and I do not see a reason to do so...

CrackFox probably checked me because I drew a lot of attention to me at day 1. That is expected of a rolecop.

Rolecop does not mean Mafia and I have encountered rolecops that are Town (One was in my Resident Evil game btw which was FinalArcadia so yea...)

Also I find it suspicious that the same people that jumped on me on D1 (with no real reason, I just unvoted a joke vote) are now desperately trying to lynch me?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    All right sorry that took me too long to answer. There are too many questions and accusation towards me and CrackFox. So I will try to sum it up.
    What do CrackFox's accusations have to do with you?

Masons can be Mafia but my personal experience says they usually are town.
    Why are you saying that like you're really not a mason?

CrackFox probably checked me because I drew a lot of attention to me at day 1. That is expected of a rolecop.
    I don't remember that much attention on you on Day 1, but... hmm.

Also I find it suspicious that the same people that jumped on me on D1 (with no real reason, I just unvoted a joke vote) are now desperately trying to lynch me?
    Well it's probably because of that guilty check I said/cop checked got on you, there's little reason not to jump on it.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Considering that none of those people (myself included) actually even voted you on Day 1, I wouldn't consider that being "jumped on."

And you're conveniently leaving out that my ability in your Resident Evil game uncovered both ability AND alignment. It was just as much a traditional cop role as it was a rolecop. Plus, that was non-mafia. It's pretty safe to say that the majority of role cops are mafia, because as has been said, it benefits mafia more.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    1. What do CrackFox's accusations have to do with you?

2. Why are you saying that like you're really not a mason?

3. I don't remember that much attention on you on Day 1, but... hmm.

4. Well it's probably because of that guilty check I said/cop checked got on you, there's little reason not to jump on it.
    1. Well CrackFox is saying the truth about my role and is accused for that, therefore they have a lot to do about me...

2. That is you talking I never said that. Are you trying to direct the conversation?

3. It didn't come from you mostly but i had a lot.

4. Yea but it's specific people that did so...

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast