Mafia: OTP MAFIA - MAFIA VICTORY [06/01/13] - Page 17

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: OTP MAFIA - MAFIA VICTORY [06/01/13]

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: OTP MAFIA - Day 2 [12/28/12]

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Also all I've been doing is repeating myself over and over again and I get annoyed by it.
    Then please take a breather and let other people participate. The activity is appreciated until it gets to the point where it starts to get in the way of other discussions.

I don't think that anyone really wants to have this conversation anymore. We've moved on.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

My partner has been busy that's why. You have to remember that people have outside lives.
    You are saying that as if I really had no clue people have outside lives. I was not aware he was that busy, thank you for telling me.

Also all I've been doing is repeating myself over and over again and I get annoyed by it. Also our ability is not lynch proof, as I've said twice in thread now. It was one time lynch stop which considering partners can be lynched do to one acting scummy unintentionally it actually is useful to save the pair if they're town.
    I've actually been saying '1x lynch proof' this entire time, not full lynchproof. It in no ways clears you, if you're also aware.

So tell me what makes me mafia other than my constant asking of the same question that Buoy was dodging because so far that's the only reason I see that anyone thinks I'm mafia. Go through and pull out quotes that make you think I'm scum because you guys are giving a single reason that makes no sense to me.
    Well, there's subject A) the fact that being a 1x lynch proof doesn't clear you at all. Subject B) Your overly scumm-ish attitude that is slightly aggressive and desperate. And last but certainly not least Subject C) No reasonable defenses that are helping you appear more town than scum.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Trophies
    Blog Entries

@Paperhorse; I'm subbing out.
    That's nice.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Also all I've been doing is repeating myself over and over again and I get annoyed by it.
    Then please take a breather and let other people participate. The activity is appreciated until it gets to the point where it starts to get in the way of other discussions.

I don't think that anyone really wants to have this conversation anymore. We've moved on.
    I was as you say taking a breather until Akuraito brought it back up. I've been watching the thread seeing if anyone would slip up.
    @Haruto Tenjo; I never said my ability clears me. Also when doesn't anyone seem scummy when they're trying to save themselves from lynching unless they absolutely given up and see no more ways to save themselves.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post

I was as you say taking a breather until Akuraito brought it back up. I've been watching the thread seeing if anyone would slip up.

@Haruto Tenjo; I never said my ability clears me. Also when doesn't anyone seem scummy when they're trying to save themselves from lynching unless they absolutely given up and see no more ways to save themselves.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I had one vote on me from another person, and then Buoy voted me tying me with Insanish Danish. He then asked "does it make a difference" when I asked him his reason. I stated two possibilities of what I thought was his reason for his vote after he dodged my question the first time. I then gained another vote on me so tell me how was I overreacting when others started voting me for questioning his reason when at that point the joke voting was over being there was much discussion going on in thread giving anyone the chance to make a real vote.
    Tbh, on Day 1, no. Things can change quite quickly then, so a single vote usually doesn't do much.

You were overreacting because of how panicky your reaction was; it wasn't really...your protection would have completely negated the lynch, so reacting so much was just quite odd and unnecessary.

But, as said, we're just kinda repeating ourselves by this point, so...

Blog Entries

@Akuraito; Did you even read the thread day one? I was calm until the votes were piling on me. Though no one seems to notice that at all, so there's no point and honestly at this point I'm just going to stop replying because I'm really tired of repeating myself over and over again.

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

My partner has been busy that's why. You have to remember that people have outside lives. Also all I've been doing is repeating myself over and over again and I get annoyed by it. Also our ability is not lynch proof, as I've said twice in thread now. It was one time lynch stop which considering partners can be lynched do to one acting scummy unintentionally it actually is useful to save the pair if they're town. So tell me what makes me mafia other than my constant asking of the same question that Buoy was dodging because so far that's the only reason I see that anyone thinks I'm mafia. Go through and pull out quotes that make you think I'm scum because you guys are giving a single reason that makes no sense to me.
    shoooosh shoosh shoosh
    *paps*
    take a deep breath
    you keep doing the thing that got you into trouble in the first place, which is overreacting and accusing everyone who accuses you.
    if you take a deep breath, think about what the others said, and respond calmly and logically, instead of freaking out and responding snarkily and sarcastically, you will be fine.
    now what do you think of the rest of the field in terms of scumminess? who should we vote for? i want to hear what you have to say. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Tenjo View Post
    As I have been saying in thread, I had not found Midori to be suspicious... yes, she was in suspicion before but her lynch proved her to actually be a 1x lynch proof, along with her partner KidBeano. But now, after seeing her more recent posts, she is acting like a mafioso who is becoming desperate as to not want to be lynched. There's this part of me that wants to believe she isn't mafia, but the more I see of her, the more scum like her posts become. I also find it a tad tedious that her partner, KidBeano, hasn't been speaking up much to defend her.
    I am content with this answer :)

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Doctors exist for a reason;
    Because the doctor's priority is going to save the person who has been under attack for scumminess? I certainly think not.
    Furthermore, counting on the doctor to save you works one time out of twenty (if you're lucky) and therefore is a bad strategy.

plus, I mean, she and her partner would surely think using their ability through first, wouldn't they?
    I would certainly hope so! But if the vigilante's belief is that the biggest thing they have to offer is their kill, then... that implies they are not devoted to analysis of the thread, which means they have a flat chance of killing mafia/town. Assuming 3 mafia players (out of 12, now), that puts it at 25%. Add that to the 25% chance of Winter Enchantress being mafia -- that means that the chance of Winter Enchantress killing a townsperson is roughly... 81%. Those are terrible chances.

it's a useful role, definitely, and given the right thought, it can greatly benefit the town.
    "Can" and "will" are two different things.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was as you say taking a breather until Akuraito brought it back up.
    Then you can relax. The last 10 minutes have seen a lot of thread activity and it's easy for some discussions to spiral. If you have something else to contribute that we haven't already discussed, then that would be much better than revisiting the past. For right now it's best to drop the argument entirely.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I'm merely hoping you realize that saying it to me has no effect whatsoever. There are ways, actually. You could of course claim, which you have done. You could come up with logical and understandable defenses, ones that could show the people against you how you are more town-like than scum-like. Being aggressive when you are a lynch target only makes the people opposing you become more against you. Giving up is an entirely different thing altogether, and even people who appear to be giving up really aren't because that could be apart of their strategy.

And if we are dropping this, just keep in mind that I will think about this a bit more before I decide to vote against you or not.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree that Winter Enchantress claiming vigilante as this point was reckless. I don't still think that lynching her would be the best idea.

I am more suspicious about Midorikawa. She said on day that she hates meta but didn't really use anything but meta. Also the whole "We have a lynch protection", "No we don't have a lynch protection per se" that was revealed to be a governor. Although governor can go to both sides it's more often mafia sided than it's not. Also her comments come as a bit too aggressive and desperate.

Vote:Midorikawa

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@Akuraito; Did you even read the thread day one? I was calm until the votes were piling on me. Though no one seems to notice that at all, so there's no point and honestly at this point I'm just going to stop replying because I'm really tired of repeating myself over and over again.
    That's exactly my point. Being that you had a free lynch canceller at your disposal, there was no reason for you to ever have stopped being calm.

EDIT:

Winter Enchantress: III (twinArmageddons, Hitomi, Insanish Danish)
    Midorikawa: II (Akuraito, Mr. Fahrenheit)
    Haruto Tenjo: I (Aestivate)
    Soulmaster: I (Phoenicks)
    Last edited by Akuraito; 29th December 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

To try and get some quiet people to speak up
    @Merry; @Leopard; @Joltik;

What do you three make of what has happened so far? sorry if i forget any other silent players

Okay, this might sound bad, but at this point, I think Midorikawa is only hurting the town, even if she isn't mafia. Although her behavior isn't helping with her seeming scummy, and her persistence at Buoy as others have said... So I am thinking she's the scummiest at the moment.

Vote: Midorikawa

Blog Entries

I'm going to take Phoenicks advice and just not talk about me anymore, so I'm just going to go off on a whim here and follow what others said. VOTE: Merry they haven't posted once during the whole mafia and we're already three phases in. Everyone should have at least posted once so far and as has been said, inactivity just hurts the town, especially since I don't see any rule about inactivity.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast