Mafia: OTP MAFIA - MAFIA VICTORY [06/01/13] - Page 15

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: OTP MAFIA - MAFIA VICTORY [06/01/13]

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: OTP MAFIA - Day 2 [12/28/12]

Your plan is that -- because you've roleclaimed -- we should treat you as clear, and the mafia shouldn't kill you because you're not clear?

I mean, are you expecting bonus points for staying away from "wifom wifom wifom meta meta meta herp"? Should I clear you on the assumption that no mafiosi would be so recklessly clumsy?

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I can only think of governor or some kind of vote affecting ability that would protect from a lynch, neither of which clear Mido and PB, but also don't necessarily show their guilt. But I'm not sure what to make of WE, who seems to be dropping very subtle softclaims of a useful role and despite claiming that the mafia will "see her and her partner as a threat" offered to roleclaim, so...

Vote: Winter Enchantress

(sidenote that I have to leave for work and won't be back until after the phase update, sorry)

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Yeah I'm confirming my role.

Now to go find out what has been happening here.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Your plan is that -- because you've roleclaimed -- we should treat you as clear, and the mafia shouldn't kill you because you're not clear?

I mean, are you expecting bonus points for staying away from "wifom wifom wifom meta meta meta herp"? Should I clear you on the assumption that no mafiosi would be so recklessly clumsy?
    Not at all, I was giving the reasons for the roleclaim. I was assuming those would be the reasons why Twin would tell people not to roleclaim, and how (in my opinion, anyway) they don't apply to us anymore. Would you genuinely not have been shocked if the mafia had killed either me or Mido Night 1?

I'm staying away from "wifom wifom wifom meta meta meta herp" because as has been constantly pointed out, it's not helping anyone.

I never said anywhere that Mido and I were cleared. Nor did I imply it. I just roleclaimed and gave the reason for the roleclaim. Maybe if you could actually comment on (or at the very least acknowledge) what I DID bring up about Winter, that'd be more helpful than putting words in my mouth.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

governor is usually mafia-sided
    but at the same time i had my doubts about WE day 1

hopefully this level of pressure will actually get you to explain?

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Aestivate; I think the whole vote needs to be bold to count
    @Winter Enchantress; so she knows it's important for her to come to this thread.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

If you can offer a good explanation, I might consider taking my vote off you. But as of now you are looking very suspicious in my eyes. The way you seem so sure that Buoy was Midorikawa's target, and with no real reasoning, not to mention your reluctance to answer anyone's questions, seems like very scummy behavior.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

As has been said, the mafia could have been targeting Mako instead of Buoy, we don't know for sure; and though both Midorikawa and KidBeano are looking a little shady, Winter Enchantress seems more suspicious. At this stage of the game we still need a lot of information and can't afford a no-lynch, though it seems like my vote probably won't have a bearing on that. At any rate, the reluctance to respond to questions doesn't help her case in the least, and until we get a counter-argument,

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Isn't it only logical to assume that Buoy was killed, though? After all, his death/role PM was the one reported first, so I can see why Winter would make that assumption.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For KidBeano:

For Midorikawa:

For everyone:

I'd like to ask some of the players who voted for Winter Enchantress to remove their votes because we have 5 hours before the phase change and there's no indication that Winter Enchantress will respond before then. The larger the bandwagon becomes, the harder it becomes to reverse it if necessary. Most of you have said that you'd like to hear what she has to say -- she'll still be the lynch target with 3 votes or 5 votes. But, with 5 votes, if we decide that she's not the best lynch, it becomes harder to reverse course.

Personally I'm suspecting neither Midorikawa/Sean or Winter Enchantress. I need to see more people participating.

NOTE: This post was edited to present a better organizational structure. I'd like to write posts that are more easily-read.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

I just got off of work, seriously.

Honestly, why would Mido say it was Lynch Immunity that saved her yet KidBeano assumed otherwise? Improper Communication or rather a mafia role? That's my thoughts on that matter.
    My analysis is that you guys are really sure that I'm mafia, then I'm going to come out and claim as the vag vig killer. Risky? Yes. Stupid? Yes. Worth it? Only if you guys really end up believing me. The only reason I feel so sure that Mido is mafia was indeed over the Buoy thing. She was on his trail day one, and when he woudn't give her what she needed, she took the night phase to take him out. She also had lynch immunity (as she claims) so she wouldn't have to worry about not being able to pull through on her actions.

KidBeano is a little suspicious too, but more than anything, I believe he is Mido's partner. He hasn't been acting near as scummy, but the counter-claim of not having lynch immunity.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Winter Enchantress; I said I had a form of lynch protection, and it has already been established that KidBeano is my partner. We had the ability to stop a lynch which we I used to save us. I wasn't sure how he felt about me saying our ability out loud so I waited on him. Also I was on Buoy's case because he kept dodging my question something that I find scummy. Why would a townie be afraid of answering a question that would cause them no harm to answer? Why the mafia chose to kill him? Not sure. Mako may have been the target, but who knows except mafia. I don't see how Buoy who is actually away for a few days as stated in TSR, was a threat to me to make you assume I'm mafia that killed him. Others voted me as well, not just him. I was only on him because he was the only one not stating his reason to vote me, and kept dodging my question.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Unvote: Winter Enchantress

got what i wanted, also it's something we can prove. i would hold out on lynching WE for now

vote: haruto tenjo

what do you have to add other than iterating what someone else has said?

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

Unvote: Winter Enchantress

The case against her isn't exactly concrete, and with a rebuttal I'll relent. The other two could have been framed by the mafia and have been providing responses so there isn't really a solid case against them either, but obviously if we don't lynch anyone this phase, we lose ground, and there aren't many leads at this point. More participation would be great, but inactives are probably either mafia or afraid of being lynched for misspeaking (or it could just be the time of year; I've never played a mafia around this time so I don't really know).

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I was only on him because he was the only one not stating his reason to vote me, and kept dodging my question.
    You seemed downright obsessed with him, though, and...really, it was Day 1. There was no need to be so overly aggressive in getting an answer; it just makes you seem extremely worried that you'll die (so early, too? it's not like the vote was set in stone, either), and, well, mafia members would be quite afraid of being lynched, especially on Day 1.

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast