Be careful of the curse that falls on young lovers
Starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters.
- “Howl”, Florence and the Machine
In the land of Bulbagarden, shipping is a popular hobby. People fan over canon and non-canon ships alike. Sometimes, people even get into arguments over their favorite ships. Although canon ships are popular, the non canon ships outweigh the canon ships in popularity because let’s face it, once ships become canon they get boring.
The canon ships, feeling threatened by the non-canon ships, band together and decide to take out the non-canon ships. Who will prevail?
Mechanics: (Please read this; super important!!)
Each player will be paired with another and share the same role.
Each pair will have a QuickTopic to plan and discuss the game.
If your partner dies, you will also die. So be careful and mindful of your actions because they will affect your partner.
Unlike hydra mafia, each player’s vote will count as 1.
The non-canon ships are the town; while the canon ships are the mafia.
Expect corny updates and badly written storylines. And really awful deaths.
RULES: (Read these, yo!)
[1. We will modkill for two things:
-Sharing your role PM in any way. You are allowed to role claim and reveal who your partner is, but not name claim. If you have to claim your role or alignment, paraphrase it.
-Sharing your QuickTopic. Do not do it.
2. This is a game, and we expect you to keep this in mind. As such, poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated. We will sub you out if we feel like you are not doing any good by staying in the game.
We will also sub you out if we feel like you are not active enough to contribute to the game.
3. Everyone will be provided a QuickTopic to discuss privately with their partner. With the exception of this, there are no outside communications.
-The QuickTopic can be used to send us your actions.
4. In the case of a tie between lynch and no lynch, a lynch will occur. Please be sure to bold your votes and unvotes to facilitate our job.
5. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. Unless specified otherwise, the updates will be at 22:00, Eastern Time.
6. If you change your username, please notify us to avoid confusion.
7. You are allowed one postmortem post, in which you cannot reveal any information or raise any suspicion toward another player. You are not allowed to like posts after your death, either.
We reserve the right to add, remove or modify the rules during the game.
DISCLAIMER: As this game has been 5 months in the making, some ships may or may not still be canon/ non-canon or belong in their respective categories. Some ships may not be as popular as they once were. However, they are our personal favorites ships, and they may or may not match your favorites.
Players who reserved spots: PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION.