Mafia: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!] - Page 9

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 366
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!]

  1. #121
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    You're rubbing me the wrong way, FinalArcadia... Why don't you claim to me so I can reconsider my suspicions. :)

  2. #122
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    If that becomes absolutely necessary, I will. But I'm hardly about to contradict myself and suddenly claim just because one person is suspicious of me at the moment.

  3. #123
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    Akuraito, you are becoming suspicious in my eyes, too. You seem to be agreeing with FinalArcadia whenever she posts. Buddying is dangerous when you're scum... You should both know better.

    Vote: FinalArcadia

  4. #124
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    I don't think it's particularly scummy to want to play without the need of mass-claims, certainly not as early as Day 2.

    That causes people to become slack in analyzing posts and behavior as a result of relying upon claims and counter claims, and instead puts much of the game in the hands of a single player, which would in this case be you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik
    Akuraito, you are becoming suspicious in my eyes, too. You seem to be agreeing with FinalArcadia whenever she posts. Buddying is dangerous when you're scum... You should both know better.
    Assuming one or both of us are scum. I don't know why it would be hard to believe that somebody could want to hold off on mass claims until the game is underway longer than this.
    Last edited by FinalArcadia; 23rd October 2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Wow, grammar fail.

  5. #125
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    I'm not budging. I have never been so sure that you are scum before. Why? I will leave that for you to figure out. Once the reason gets revealed, you are dead meat. I know that for sure.

  6. #126
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Akuraito, you are becoming suspicious in my eyes, too. You seem to be agreeing with FinalArcadia whenever she posts. Buddying is dangerous when you're scum... You should both know better.
    Considering that I do agree with her stance on things, along with the fact that she's vocalizing how I feel much better than I could... you tell me what I'm supposed to do so you don't think it's 'buddying'.

    I'm not that stupid, seriously.

    I have never been so sure that you are scum before.
    ...You're certain that we're mafia because we'd rather not have the game become completely claim-based on Day 2?

  7. #127
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I'm not budging. I have never been so sure that you are scum before. Why? I will leave that for you to figure out. Once the reason gets revealed, you are dead meat. I know that for sure.
    And yet you only voted me now after my refusal to claim. I'm pretty confident that you've got nothing else other than that to be basing a vote on. Otherwise, you would've voted me earlier.

    I'm not too fussed with trying to figure out your reasoning. Because, honestly, you seem to be jumping the gun a bit here.

  8. #128
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    I have solid proof that Final is mafia. XD I won't reveal it until I get the okay from my ally, though.

  9. #129
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I have solid proof that Final is mafia. XD I won't reveal it until I get the okay from my ally, though.
    Explain to me why, if you supposedly "know" I'm mafia, you didn't just say that initially rather than even go through this whole charade?

  10. #130
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    I wanted to make things more interesting. By the way, I saw your post right before you edited that word in. XD

  11. #131
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    Here, I'll post the pre-edited version for everyone.

    Explain to me why, if you "know" I'm mafia, you didn't just say that initially rather than even go through this whole charade?
    It had the same meaning, with the quotation marks signifying the sarcasm. I only added "supposedly" to make it plainly obvious to everyone my reaction to this whole situation.

    Regardless of the edit, I've got nothing to hide, so I really don't care if you saw it or not.

  12. #132
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    Apparently, you feel the need to hide your role. Why don't you share with everyone? >:D

  13. #133
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    So now we're moving out of mass-claiming into in-thread, public claiming? No thanks.

    Not only do such things give mafia knowledge they don't need to know, but I also reiterate my point that I will not back down on my words that easily. A private claim when absolutely necessary is one thing, but even that I'm not yet prepared to do.

    I see that you're desperate to pressure me into revealing my ability, yet I do not feel the pressing need to do so at the moment. You're the only person who has voted me thus far, and I have far too much pride to claim for so small a reason.

  14. #134
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,504
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    Don't the mafia, plus me and my ally, know your role? XD

    Final, I'm not convinced at all. In fact, I'm quite amused by your ambition. XD

  15. #135
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,741
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-22-12] [Day 2 - Swinging Punches]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Don't the mafia, plus me and my ally, know your role? XD
    According to you and your strange attempts at, what, baiting me? But no, only a rolechecker (if one is present in this game) would know my role right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik
    Final, I'm not convinced at all. In fact, I'm quite amused by your ambition. XD
    Now I've got Tron's Ambition stuck in my head.

    Well, at least I'm providing amusement. XD

    But in all seriousness, you've already voted me. I'm more concerned about the people who HAVEN'T voted than I am your opinion of me.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •