Mafia: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!] - Page 4

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 366
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!]

  1. #46
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Vote: Ryoga Kamishiro

    Because I prefer Zero.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

  2. #47
    magister mencium VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Land of Night and Magic.
    Posts
    214

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    VOTE: VeloJello

    Because I've always found Jello kind of gross. ^^;
    You are terrible.

    Unvote: Human
    Vote: Tron


    Yes, I went there. Atomic told me your secret weakness.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

    URPG Stats.

  3. #48
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Vote: Human

    Are you really human? XD

  4. #49
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Vote: Rio Kamishiro

    Because I haven't ever seen you in the War Room, either.

    @VeloJello - Tron?
    Last edited by Laterose; 20th October 2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Spelling derp.

  5. #50
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    It's an inside joke... I suggest not asking...

  6. #51
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Okay, I won't ask then.

  7. #52
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Laterose;

    Yeah, it's kinda a long and odd explanation.

    @Sputnik;

    Hey, why the vote on Human? It just seems kinda odd that you voted him so soon after Velo unvoted him when you could've randed anyone else.


  8. #53
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,099
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Laterose;

    Yeah, it's kinda a long and odd explanation.

    @Sputnik;

    Hey, why the vote on Human? It just seems kinda odd that you voted him so soon after Velo unvoted him when you could've randed anyone else.

    why am i the only male who has a vote?

  9. #54
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Unvote: Human

    Vote: No Lynch


    We've been pretty lucky about not lynching the cop or doctor day one lately, but we don't have much information to go off of right now, so I think we shouldn't even risk it by more than likely lynching a townie. I'm fully aware of the possibility of lynching a mafioso day one, but it happens so rarely, I don't think it's worth testing our luck. Of course, if we find a lead, my opinion on this will change, but this is the right way to go right now.

  10. #55
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Um, thanks for ignoring my question. :<

    Also, while meta, I do think that it's worthy to note that this almost exactly mimics Skyward Sword. In that mafia, of course, she was scum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Now that I think about it, Ryuutakeshi is right. Mafiosi rarely get lynched on day one.

    Unvote: Belarus.

    Vote: No Lynch
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    @Lithuania;
    First you vote for Belarus. and are pro-lynch, then you switch your vote to No lynch after Ryuutakeshi votes for you, and now you are pro-lynch again. Which is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    Right now I find Lithuania suspicious for her wish-washiness Day 1 (also for not responding to me when I mentioned her)...
    So...for now, I think I might as well VOTE: Sputnik.

  11. #56
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    You do realize that my gameplay style has changed significantly since my hiatus, right? Your reasons aren't going to add up. Besides, these are my own opinions, and I'm not following someone else right now.

    By the way, I voted Human because he didn't have a vote on him. He was the first person I could think of that didn't.

  12. #57
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,950
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Unvote: Sputnik
    Vote: Akuraito


    For actually trying to kill somebody.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  13. #58
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Unvote: Sputnik
    Vote: Akuraito


    For actually trying to kill somebody.
    Uh, you're voting me for trying to start discussion and voicing my opinions? ._.

  14. #59
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    It's the way you're going about it that causes people to want to vote for you. Personally, I'm very close to doing the same as GliscorMan, not because you voted me, but because you are using meta reasons that have NOTHING to do with this game, and that is scummy because you seem to be looking for any reason possible to get rid of me; a townie. The next scummy thing you say will result in me voting you; just so you know.

  15. #60
    Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,894
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Zenax on Tumblr

    Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-20-12] [Day 1 - The Sleeping Giant]

    Vote: Sputnik

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Unvote: Human

    Vote: No Lynch
    I see this part as your way of answering Akuraito's question without actually running the risk of making a slip, as in that by unvoting Human, your vote on him won't matter anymore.

    We've been pretty lucky about not lynching the cop or doctor day one lately,
    Cops and doctors are not essential to a town victory, so I don't see why we should hold of on voting just on the off-chance that we might lynch one of them. If it happens, it'll happen, but there's no need to be paranoid about lynching those two roles. There's a reason the town outnumbers the mafia early on: it's so that they can afford mislynches.

    but we don't have much information to go off of right now, so I think we shouldn't even risk it by more than likely lynching a townie.
    There's a reason the town outnumbers the mafia early on: it's so that they can afford mislynches. Not voting only makes things harder for the town.

    I'm fully aware of the possibility of lynching a mafioso day one, but it happens so rarely, I don't think it's worth testing our luck. Of course, if we find a lead, my opinion on this will change, but this is the right way to go right now.
    The town outnumbers the mafia at first so the odds are not in its favor, but if we wait until the odds are higher than 1/2 to start lynching scum, then it will be too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    By the way, I voted Human because he didn't have a vote on him. He was the first person I could think of that didn't.
    And by doing that you get a free ticket to fly right under the radar. That's either an unhelpful thing to do as townie, or a way to actively lurk as mafia. In this case I'll go for the latter.

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Unvote: Sputnik
    Vote: Akuraito


    For actually trying to kill somebody.
    I don't see how that's a bad thing.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •