Mafia: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!] - Page 23

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!]

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [11-1-12] [Day 6 - No Love]

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Cop's curse don't gotta take you out, bby~ <3 Why not? I have no problem being checked. In fact, I'd encourage it.

I really don't have an explanation for the lack of flavor text... I mean, it's not like my role would have prevented it in any way. Not sure why it was left behind like that. Can't speak for the host, right~

Could be their game. You checked perhaps the godfather and maybe since they could be the last mafioso left... they are waiting to kill you last because I mean, why kill them when you can just keep using them? Just keep killing off the others in your alignment... that seems like something someone who was an undercover mafia would do.

Oh, and... since it appears I can't keep this a secret any longer since I'll be lynched... I got another ability that I gained. It's a 1x lie detector ability. I haven't used it yet, but if you need me to... I can prove it.
    Hell yeah, kattobumu~ <3 I haven't checked you yet because...well, I kinda just never got around to it.

Do you know what almost screwed my team over in BKMN? My reluctance to kill the cop. They just kept getting townie after townie, narrowing down the choices of who could be mafia one by one, our kills narrowing the possibilities down along with it, until it was a 3 townies (2 cleared) vs. 2 mafia members. By now, this scenario has essentially repeated itself; the fictional mafioso in our midst would have seen this happening phases ago, and I know that everyone would have been smart enough to kill me off long before it could've come to this point.

Even then, all their abilities are proven and townish, like I've said. None of them would plausibly be coupled with a godfather.

That you 'gained'? What triggered you getting it?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Hell yeah, kattobumu~ <3 I haven't checked you yet because...well, I kinda just never got around to it.

Do you know what almost screwed my team over in BKMN? My reluctance to kill the cop. They just kept getting townie after townie, narrowing down the choices of who could be mafia one by one, our kills narrowing the possibilities down along with it, until it was a 3 townies (2 cleared) vs. 2 mafia members. By now, this scenario has essentially repeated itself; the fictional mafioso in our midst would have seen this happening phases ago, and I know that everyone would have been smart enough to kill me off long before it could've come to this point.

Even then, all their abilities are proven and townish, like I've said. None of them would plausibly be coupled with a godfather.

That you 'gained'? What triggered you getting it?
    Yes, believe in the kattobumu~ <3 Oh. I see. Well, you really should... that is, if I live.

True, true, but not all players have the information necessary to realize this. They could assume that keeping the cop would make them look good later... saying things like "Well, I've been with the cop this whole alliance. If I was mafia, I'm pretty sure I would have killed them early" and things like that. It seems genius in that regard.

Yes, "plausibly"... but it's not impossible now, is it? Have they all proven their abilities? If not... they could easily be faking it.

That I'm not sure of. All I know is that at the start of Day 5, I gained this ability. I really don't know when to use it and now I'm kinda glad I didn't... I can prove it to you by using it on someone.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Yes, believe in the kattobumu~ <3 Oh. I see. Well, you really should... that is, if I live.

True, true, but not all players have the information necessary to realize this. They could assume that keeping the cop would make them look good later... saying things like "Well, I've been with the cop this whole alliance. If I was mafia, I'm pretty sure I would have killed them early" and things like that. It seems genius in that regard.

Yes, "plausibly"... but it's not impossible now, is it? Have they all proven their abilities? If not... they could easily be faking it.

That I'm not sure of. All I know is that at the start of Day 5, I gained this ability. I really don't know when to use it and now I'm kinda glad I didn't... I can prove it to you by using it on someone.
    Seems genius, sure, but it's completely WIFOM.

It kinda is, to be honest. And they've all proven their abilities to me, yes.

I see. The day after your attempted lynching.

...A 1x lynchproof lie detector seems a tad overpowered, don't you think? And it would make a fairly nice gambit (right word? ._.) if I were unsure of someone's alignment...but, unfortunately, I'm not. Not enough to let a fairly likely mafioso live for another another phase.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oh cool. So I'm a goner either way, right? Well I had fun. <3 Good luck town. You could have used my ability though. If only someone had informed me of this alliance sooner, I would have used it sooner.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Update pending

Blog Entries

"You're sure you covered up the files, correct?"

The large man sat at the cold wooden desk, arms crossed worriedly as he glared out at his supervisor, trying his best not to look nervous. He had been on the chopping block a few days ago, but with the help of his loyal workers he was able to erase all the data gotten from that day, leaving not a trace behind. However, they still didn't trust him, a fact that made his blood boil. Hadn't he done enough to prove his innocence? He was a good actor. He was a professional; he was the best. It was the only way to survive when you had no one, pretend you're tough and people will do things for you. The key is to make people afraid of you. Anthony had spent a long time trying to make people afraid of him, build up a powerful image for himself that could not be brought down, and he did not intend for the others to ruin anything.

"There's absolutely no way they could no what went on that day. They must have inside sources - something we don't know about. We'll have to be careful," Anthony said gruffly, turning around in his chair. "I'm a professional; I'm sure I can wiggle my way out of this mess somehow. Don't worry about me."

When Anthony was put on trial, not a single person rose to defend him. The prosecutor stared him down across the court room, yelling out accusations that he could not easily deny. He wished desperately for one of his coworkers to speak up, to say something and plead for his innocence, but he knew that they would be putting themselves in danger by doing so. More than that, he believed that none of his cohorts truly cared about him. He was just a dictator to them, unkind and cruel, someone they did not like but followed out of fear.

As Anthony walked to his execution, he realized that for his entire life he had been completely alone.

It is now Night 6. This phase will end 9:30 PM EDT on November 3rd, 2012.
    6/10 players remain.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yay, I got really good death text. <3

Thanks for letting me play Atomic! It was fun~

Good luck, team!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [11-2-12] [Night 6 - Another One Bites the Dust]

...Well, that was depressing. :<

Oh my gosh, I was going to feel so bad if she flipped town since I kinda wouldn't listen to her defense... ^^;

Blog Entries

Update pending

Blog Entries

The old man hobbled down the street, feeling slightly winded. He had been walking for a long time, trying to reach his home, but he was very old and did not have as much energy as he used to. Hearing footsteps behind him, he paused, casting a small glance over his shoulder. Seeing no one, he continued on his way. It was a cool night; the streetlights shone down on the dark alleyway and the leaves rustled in the cool wind. Suddenly, he heard a gunshot behind him and felt something whiz past his ear. Shocked, he turned around to see a large man in a cloak.

"You've been nothing but trouble for us," the man growled. I'm afraid we'll have to dispose of you."

It is now Day 7. This phase will end November 4th at 9:30 PM EDT.
    6/15 players remain.

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [11-3-12] [Day 7 - Another One Bites the Dust]

Goal 1: Accomplished.

Goal 2:

VOTE: Hitomi

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Exactly how I wanted things to be. <3 Best of luck, town!

Also, thanks for letting me play, Amerika! I had a lot of fun! ^^
    Faerie likes this.

Vote: Hitomi

Say goodbye, mafia scum!
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Town, I am very puzzled. When, precisely, was I contacted at all to give my claim to Akuraito? When, precisely, did she ask for them? When, precisely, was she cleared town so that I would know to give it to her? Why, precisely, am I getting lynched with no reason given other than "it's what Akuraito said to do and she was right about Rio even though anyone could have seen that Rio had a pretty scummy role"?

In law, generally the defendant has evidence presented against him/herself. S/he knows what s/he is being accused of. The lawyers don't just say "she's guilty because I have reasons" without providing any of those reasons for debate. Right now, I'm being lynched, and I would like to know why. If a cop had a check on me, why doesn't he or she share it?

追放されたバカ

Did you take a look at Akuraito's role? I will say it now: she sent in a request to check the ones who lynched FA during day 3 - everyone turned out to be innocent. There's no cop but there is someone still alive who has a an almost rolecop role(either me, Velojello, Ryoga, or Leavanny Duo), and if there were a godfather among the ones who voted for FA, I think the person with the rolecop-like role would have been lynched a few nights ago, given they claimed right after Akuraito contacted all of the ones who voted for FA.
    Last edited by Faerie; 4th November 2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: typo =.=

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast