Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!]

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [11-1-12] [Day 6 - No Love]

VOTE: Rio Kamishiro

EDIT:

i honestly just caught myself staring at that gif for five minutes ;_;
    Last edited by Akuraito; 2nd November 2012 at 02:16 PM.
    Momoka, Squall Leonhart and Faerie like this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Heh, not exactly much I can say, is there? You've already seen my ability so I can't claim... take my word and believe I'm innocent?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Heh, not exactly much I can say, is there? You've already seen my ability so I can't claim... take my word and believe I'm innocent?
    Well, considering that everyone has been cleared aside from you and Hitomi... ^^;

Vote: Rio Kamishiro

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Well, considering that everyone has been cleared aside from you and Hitomi... ^^;
    How has everyone else been supposedly cleared?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

How has everyone else been supposedly cleared?
    All will be revealed soon, Yuma-kun. :3 But, really, I'm not sure why I need to give an explanation. The source of the information is confirmed to be telling the truth, and their information (gained through their ability, if that's what you were asking?) stated that a certain group of people were town; that, via process of elimination, leaves you and Hitomi. There's not much else to say, really, and I would rather not let more information loose than needed. *shrug*

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

All will be revealed soon, Yuma-kun. :3 But, really, I'm not sure why I need to give an explanation. The source of the information is confirmed to be telling the truth, and their information (gained through their ability, if that's what you were asking?) stated that a certain group of people were town; that, via process of elimination, leaves you and Hitomi. There's not much else to say, really, and I would rather not let more information loose than needed. *shrug*
    How could you do this to me, III. Oh, so it was an ability that this information was gained... well, all I can say is that I was obviously a 1x lynch proof. But if you guys know who is left from the mafia, why not just leave some more info, hm~? /pushing her luck

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

How could you do this to me, III. Oh, so it was an ability that this information was gained... well, all I can say is that I was obviously a 1x lynch proof. But if you guys know who is left from the mafia, why not just leave some more info, hm~? /pushing her luck
    I can't live seeing you be manipulated by the darkness this way. </3 The more info we reveal, the more the mafia get. The more they know, the wiser they can be with their nightkill; I'd rather not take the chance of both you and Hitomi being mafia, or you being town while Hitomi is mafia by her lonesome. *shrug*

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I can't live seeing you be manipulated by the darkness this way. </3 The more info we reveal, the more the mafia get. The more they know, the wiser they can be with their nightkill; I'd rather not take the chance of both you and Hitomi being mafia, or you being town while Hitomi is mafia by her lonesome. *shrug*
    The darkness is so tempting though. But no worries, I'm not in it... I'm in the light. <3 Very true, but since you assume you know the 'supposed' last two anyway, I'd like to get to know this information. Being that I'm really town and everyone is suspecting me for not apparently being cleared... I'd like to know. I get the feeling you're all in an alliance? If you weren't, it would be a tad odd that you would all agree with each other so quickly... either way, no need to suspect me for not being in this alliance if there is one. Someone else could very well be tricking you, ya know.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Someone else could very well be tricking you, ya know.
    Elaborate? What exactly do you mean by this?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

What I mean is... if you DO have an alliance, what makes you so sure that no one in it is playing you? Like, they might be mafia and they are now tricking you into thinking I'M mafia just because there's nothing telling you I'm not. It's not impossible. And I highly suspect it.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

What I mean is... if you DO have an alliance, what makes you so sure that no one in it is playing you? Like, they might be mafia and they are now tricking you into thinking I'M mafia just because there's nothing telling you I'm not. It's not impossible. And I highly suspect it.
    Eh, why the hell not. Not as if I have much to lose.

I know that nobody is playing us because I'm the one who brought us all together. Everyone who is alive in this game at the very moment, excluding you and Hitomi, has been personally checked by me and proven innocent. To add onto that, I've received their claims, proving them town further; I highly doubt that any of them are the godfather, especially considering how I haven't died yet.

Yes, there's nothing against you being mafia. There's evidence towards it, though; the lack of flavor text and vote on FinalArcadia/Laterose, your ambiguous role...okay, there's not much for it either, but you get my point. It outweighs the proof of your townieness.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@Akuraito; So, like... that makes you the cop then, right? Or something like that? Have you checked me and Hitomi?

The lack of flavor text, like I said, was probably to make my role seem more ambiguous. It would have been preeetty dull if you guys knew what alignment I was just from seeing the flavor text. My ambiguous role was already used and is pretty much useless at this point, so not much I can say there.

I don't think you should totally discount all those you've supposedly 'cleared'. If there IS a godfather in this game and who knows... maybe they've been with you this whole time you've had this alliance. It could be Hitomi, it could be Ryoga... it could even be Leavanny or VeloJello. Anyone who's left could be it.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@Akuraito; So, like... that makes you the cop then, right? Or something like that? Have you checked me and Hitomi?

The lack of flavor text, like I said, was probably to make my role seem more ambiguous. It would have been preeetty dull if you guys knew what alignment I was just from seeing the flavor text. My ambiguous role was already used and is pretty much useless at this point, so not much I can say there.

I don't think you should totally discount all those you've supposedly 'cleared'. There IS a godfather in this game and who knows... maybe they've been with you this whole time you've had this alliance. It could be Hitomi, it could be Ryoga... it could even be Leavanny or VeloJello. Anyone who's left could be it.
    Cop's curse ain't got nothing on me, bby! >:D But, yeah, the cop. No, I haven't.

I'm positive that the flavor text's absence was due to your role. There have been plenty of no lynch flavors that have left the alignment of the would-have-been-lynchee unsure; there would be no reason for Atomic to not be able to. Especially considering how she said it wasn't a mistake; if it were simply her being unable to due to being too tired or something along the lines of that, surely she would have gone back and edited it or explained why she couldn't?

It's a possibility, I realize. But, as I've said, I haven't died yet (it's crucial to kill the cop off as soon as you can!), and I've received all of their claims; they are all proven/able to be a town role, thus leading me to believe that they are. Truthfully, I find it very unlikely that they are mafia, and unless you give me better proof otherwise, my stance won't be changing.
    Momoka likes this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Cop's curse don't gotta take you out, bby~ <3 Why not? I have no problem being checked. In fact, I'd encourage it.

I really don't have an explanation for the lack of flavor text... I mean, it's not like my role would have prevented it in any way. Not sure why it was left behind like that. Can't speak for the host, right~

Could be their game. You checked perhaps the godfather and maybe since they could be the last mafioso left... they are waiting to kill you last because I mean, why kill them when you can just keep using them? Just keep killing off the others in your alignment... that seems like something someone who was an undercover mafia would do. Oh, and... since it appears I can't keep this a secret any longer since I'll be lynched... I got another ability that I gained. It's a 1x lie detector ability. I haven't used it yet, but if you need me to... I can prove it.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast