Mafia: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!] - Page 20

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-29-12] [Night 4 - Confusion]

I'm quite honestly confused. If anything, this frames Hitomi.

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-30-12] [Day 5 - Lonely Road]

Maybe its a reverse psychology sort of thing - to make us think Hitomi's being framed so we won't go after her? I have no idea honestly. I do find it strange how she believed Master Mew to be town and even believed what he said about FA being mafia - but she never voted for FA.

...And then that watcher theory. I honestly didn't think Master Mew was the watcher at all, but I do know someone else who believed him to be the watcher:

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion
    So what's the situation? X3
    Oh wow, I wasn't expecting anyone to actually PM me! XD Thanks!

All right, I think that Master Mew is likely the Watcher, which would explain his claim that I am mafia. I think he was watching Sputnik during the last night phase, and he saw my night action on her. I'm the Tracker, and I was trying to get some info on whether or not Sputnik really was the doctor, since the fact that she hadn't died yet was a little suspicious to me.

If Master Mew is not the Watcher, then I honestly do not know why he is thinking I'm mafia with such certainty.

But anyway, thanks for asking. ^^
    A little conversation I had with FA before her lynching. Of course...it could be total coincidence that you two both believed MM to be the Watcher - I personally never interpreted his role as such, but...that's just strange, I guess.

I wonder why there was no flavor text Day 4...it makes Rio look awfully suspicious, yet...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I must be the only person who really thought nothing of the 'no flavor text' day 4 thing. I was just assuming none was put so it would make my alignment seem foggy.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I sent MM a long thing about why I thought he was the watcher, so I'll share it:

I believed you to be the watcher (and more so now that FA did flip), and here is my reasoning.

Sputnik, who was apparently doctor, died despite the fact that she would probably be protecting herself, which means she was a) roleblocked, or b) strongman'd.

Not only was she roleblocked/strongman'd but a janitor prevented us from seeing her alignment or role.

You showed up after she died with "conclusive evidence" that FinalArcadia was mafia, and that you were "90% sure" Akuraito was as well, with a possibility that Laterose is if Akuraito flips town.

This leads me to believe that you used your ability to figure out who targeted Sputnik, and the three names that came up were FA, Akuraito, and Laterose. We know one of the roles was janitor and, at the time, one was likely a strongman/roleblocker, though I don't know what the other could have been. Possibly a cop or rolecheck cop to see if Sputnik was telling the truth about her ability/alignment - only she was killed that night so it didn't matter anyway.

If you were a watcher, that would be a town role. Hence why I believe you to be town.

Now that FA has flipped mafia and confirmed that there was a roleblocker, I feel like I was on the right track.

So was I?
    Turns out I wasn't, but you can't blame a girl for trying.

As for why I didn't vote FA - by that time, there was already a substantial enough bandwagon going on her that I didn't feel it was necessary to include my vote. I very, very rarely jump on the end of a bandwagon.

Anyway.

Vote: Leavanny Duo

You not only have contributed nothing, but you have placed votes with no explanation. Explain why you're voting Feralize and I'll consider removing my vote.

追放されたバカ

That's understandable...well, thanks for giving us your explanation, and the pm.

@Leavanny Duo

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

:mope: Crap, I'm dead.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny Duo View Post
    :mope: Crap, I'm dead.
    You have one vote on you >> simply explain your reasoning and you'll probably be unvoted.

I'd also like to draw some attention in the direction of @Laterose;. After a decent amount of activity, she's been awfully quiet. It's pretty much an accepted meta that mafia tend to sit back and watch the town argue among themselves, and I think this is the case because when we began suspecting Hitomi, Laterose got quiet.

In addition, a user with an informative role contacted me with a check on Laterose that indicates she is the janitor.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Vote: Laterose for Feralize's point.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Would be suicide to lie about that kind of thing, so... Also, Laterose didn't vote for FA--actually, she helped contribute to the tie--and didn't give a reason for not voting FA, either, right?

VOTE: Laterose

Sorry, I've been working.

Looks like I'm on the defensive. Let's address the evidence against me:

@Feralize: Where are you getting your info? I can flat-out say right now that I am not the janitor. I would check your source, if I were you.

Also, I find the style of your writing to be odd. If you had such instantly-condemning evidence that I was the janitor, why wouldn't you mention that first, rather than my activity?

@Akuraito: I voted Leavanny because she was acting suspicious and jumping on bandwagons. Which is a behavior that hasn't changed, actually.

I did not change my vote because I wasn't convinced that FA was mafia, and ran out of time to to communicate with MM before the phase ended to get a better analysis of his reasoning.

@Hitomi: Lest we forget, ALL of Master Mew's accusations were purely speculative, based on typing styles. His suspicion on FA was already founded on FA's behavior, but his suspicion for Aku and I had absolutely no basis whatsoever. If you'd like to take another look at it, I have the PM from him.

Also, to be honest, I thought that MM was the watcher as well, until I received his PM. I figured that being the watcher was the only way he could have pinpointed multiple roles as suspect, as I did visit Sputnik that night (and I'm assuming FinalArcadia and the actual janitor did as well). I did not consider that he was the spy.

EDIT: @Leavanny Duo, you forgot to unvote Feralize before you voted for me.

EDIT EDIT: Vote: Leavanny Duo
    Last edited by Laterose; 31st October 2012 at 06:10 PM.

Vote: Laterose

For the reasons above.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Vote: Laterose

Reasons already stated.

追放されたバカ

I find Laterose rather scummy as well, due to reasons already stated, but I can't stop thinking about the lack of flavor text on day 4. Yes, I still find that very suspicious and strange.

Vote: Rio Kamishiro

Major FoS: Laterose

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

So... because I got no flavor text that day, it made me seem mafia.

I just assumed she did that because y'know, she didn't want to make my alignment obvious either way. You all already knew my role, I can't say much else.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Okay, have it your way. It's not like I'm that useful, anyway.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast