Mafia: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!] - Page 17

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!]

Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-23-12] [Day 3 - Vanishing Act]

@Master Mew: Crap, sorry. I just checked my Sent Items and I must have closed the message window before I sent it. I could have sworn I did. *derp*

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-26-12] [Night 3 - Lost Soul]

Hitomi: I'm curious how you came to the conclusion that I was right about FinalArcadia, that I was obviously Town, and that Akuraito would be a good target no matter how FinalArcadia flipped, without ever speaking to me. You joined the bandwagon very late, but were very complimentary of me, practically confirming me as a Townie. You can't see my face right now, but my eyebrow is raised. You are hereby FoS'd.
    I went ahead and sent you a PM explaining why I think you're town and why I didn't feel it was necessary to PM you to reach a conclusion about the situation on my own.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Whoa..... what happened since I last posted?

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Phase extended 24 hours.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-23-12] [Day 3 - Vanishing Act]

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Gliscorman and VeloJello joined the FinalArcadia bandwagon after hearing from me, but the lynch was pretty much inevitable so that doesn't really clear them.
    If you're fishing for a claim, I'd be willing to give it. I have nothing to hide.
    I wouldn't say no.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Countdown to Day 4. Here we go!

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Update pending

Blog Entries

The young girl strode through the heavy rain, clinging tightly to a stack of books she had just received from the library. Thick-rimmed black glasses perched on her nose, and her hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail. She was wearing a very plain outfit; a quilted sweater and a red t-shirt with some old faded jeans. The books she had gotten were all similar - all professional-looking and leather-bound. Police reports. She didn't quite know what purpose these would serve, but her intuition told her it was important and that she needed to get home as soon as possible to read them. She turned sharply into a nearby alley, picking up her pace until she was jogging down the stone-lined streets, her hair whipping in her face as her ponytail started to come undone.

A dark figure was waiting for her in the alley; a shady man in a black jacket smoking a cigarette. He lifted his eyes to meet the woman's, barely visible in the near darkness, and drew a gun from the inside of his jacket.

"I'm going to need you to hand over those reports, dear."

The woman took a step backward defensively, holding the books even tighter. "I'm not giving up anything. If you want these you'll have to come and get them."

She tried to run, but the man was faster, as he shot her immediately without even flinching. She fell to the ground in silence, the police reports spilling out of her arms. There was nowhere left to run.

It is now Day 4. This phase will end at 9:30 PM EDT on October 29th.
    10/15 players remain.

[Note: I may have accidentally deleted some PMs, so if you did not receive a result for your action please notify me! Sorry for the inconvenience.]

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-28-12] [Day 4 - Rainstorm]

Ugh, and I was sure he was the watcher until I explained why I thought so and he told me he wasn't. :< I was hoping he was, because then we'd have more evidence to go off; he told me his suspicions on Akuraito and Laterose were based on syntax analysis. :\ He was right about FA but... what do you guys think?

[Back from my trip!]

That's what he told me as well. Unfortunately, this info came far too late for me to make any real use of it. Syntax analysis is pretty smart, but I'm not sure if there's enough to go on for Akuraito.

Then again, Aku has taken FA's side with uncommon frequency... if you recall the "buddying" conversation Sputnik and Aku had the first time FA was under suspicion.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I just hate using meta as a way to scumhunt. "Player X usually posts this way and the line I have from this PM/QT/whatever is written similarly so X must be mafia!" is not... such a great way to determine guilt, IMO. People change how they write depending on the game; what's to say someone has to type a certain way every time?

Also, did MM share the messages in question with anyone before he was killed? Or are we all just taking his accusations at face value?

追放されたバカ

Vote: Rio Kamishiro

I find it interesting that Fin-Fin voted for someone else(Leavanny Duo...) during day 3, when most everyone else who voted was going after FA, seeming as though she were attempting to balance out the votes...to no avail, of course.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Looking back, this is true; it actually happened right after FA voted for Levanny (the very next post, to be specific), so it's as if she was following FA's lead. With Rio's vote, it came to be three on Levanny, the same on FA. I think it's also worthy to note that she didn't really give reasoning for her vote on Levanny?

VOTE: Rio Kamishiro
    Last edited by Akuraito; 29th October 2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: FA =/= Levanny.

Blog Entries

Additionally, Rio gave no reasoning for her vote. Suspicious, but I'd like to hear her side first.
    @Rio Kamishiro; What is your defense?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Whoa, where did this come from.

I voted her because if anyone remembers, right before FinalArcadia was being voted, it was being stated that Leavanny Duo was supicious for randomly coming in with nothing to contribute and did baseless votes. After seeing that and noticing she had other votes already placed on herself, I went with the descion(I know I'm spelling that wrong, but my damn spell-check is not working) to also vote her since there weren't any other leads at the time.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast