Mafia: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!] - Page 16

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Oakwood Mafia [10-23-12] [Day 3 - Vanishing Act]

I believe I was the first one to actually follow Mew, and that was after carefully considering his argument. However, I contacted FA and it reinforced my opinion.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Master Mew, it's pretty hard to get info when you don't reply to my PM. :/

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Okay, everyone can say "I have good reasons" but unless you, you know, tell people your reasons, I don't believe you actually have them. Is there something in particular that FA said that strikes you as scummy? She's already more or less going to be lynched so it doesn't matter if you out her role if you think that's what the suspicious thing is.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Update pending.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Otium Mansion - 8 years ago

"Catch me if you can!"

"All right - you can't run much longer!"

Twelve-year old Johnathon Moore stood silently in his room, a dark, gray stony place, looking down on the other children laughing and playfully running around each other in some sort of childish game. It had been a while since he had actually had fun; his days were long, boring and stressful, studying Latin and fine arts and never getting the happiness and adventure of making his way through the world. Everything was handed to him on a silver platter; he had never fought for anything or taken a stand for a cause he believed in. He just stood in his room, silently, sharpening his mind but not bringing himself satisfaction. He needed more. He needed to get out into the world and seek some adventure by himself.

He had always been a quiet, somewhat lonely boy. He was the only child of two rich parents, Henry and Christina Moore. His mother passed away when he was seven, and his mother locked herself in her room alone, isolating herself from society and from her son. She saw businesspeople privately and upheld the mansion quite nicely with the help of their many servants, but she rarely made an appearance outside her room and even then she was emotionally unavailable and extremely distant, leaving young Johnathon starving for affection and freedom. Instead, he turned his mind towards adventures, looking to break out of this horrid place. He started fighting with the antique swords mother kept as keepsakes in the basement, and eventually he learned to fire guns from the weaponry with the help of some servants he had bribed with precious metal. He always dreamed of being a gangster, a bad guy, someone that would fight for himself and his own survival. He never expected this to happen, of course. He was only twelve years old and there was no way to tell what would happen in his life; he'd probably end up doing some boring job like a cost accountant or a senator or something. He'd certainly never join a raggedy street gang, much less the mafia. Those dreams were completely irrational and of no substance, he thought as he fired another bullseye in the shooting range.

---

Oakwood - Present Day

"I swear I'm not guilty. I have a good excuse and I'm fully prepared to tell you what it is if you'd like," Johnathon quipped, staring levelly at the people accusing him. Years of lying and duping people had made him quite good at it, and as he looked across the table at his interviewers he was shaky but still confident he might be able to convince them of his innocence somehow.

"Likely story," muttered one of the people in the crowd, shifting their weight to the other foot and pushing the edge of their brown hat up. Murmurs of assent rumbled through the crowd, as people whispered to each other and cast suspicious glances at the man in the chair. None of them had remote trust for the man and were quite eager to get rid of him. Most of the town was in agreement that this was definitely the one.

Johnathon scowled, sending a steely glance at the crowd. He knew that nothing he said could save him; they truly believed that he was one of the killers threatening the nation. Images from his past flooded back to him, clear as the sun in the daylight - him training to be a ruthless killer, gun in hand, arm pointed shakily at a dummy. Taking that first shot and actually hitting someone, drawing blood, a sight that both sickened and pleased him. He wanted change, he wanted adventure - hurting people was just an unfortunate necessity that he would have liked to avoid, but it was inevitable. He thought of himself as a black crusader, supporting the mafia in their fight against the town to bring justice to the villagers that had done wrong to him. He remembered leaving the mansion for the first time in months, getting pushed to the ground by a rude passerby, getting spiteful looks from strangers that were clearly intended from him, hearing people whisper and point to him because he was different from them. They'd make snide remarks and cruelly jeer at him, and it made him furious. He wanted to get back at them for that.

He raised his eyes steadily, locking gazes with one of the townspeople. "Y'know what, you think you're hot stuff, don't you? Well, prepare for the storm, because things are only beginning, and this won't be an easy battle for you. I promise, even though I'm about to die, the people that I am sided with are going to make your lives miserable. This is my last threat; it's a warning, really, to watch your backs."

Murmurs rippled through the crowd - everyone was clearly uneasy at the threat this man had made. One of the policemen raised his gun, pointing it straight at the man. Johnathon watched his life flash before his eyes - his father holding him and spinning him around happily, his father's funeral, his mother locking herself in her room crying, his Latin tutor droning on about boring things he didn't want to know or care about, him learning to shoot guns by himself, him going out into the world and being mocked, him joining the mafia - it all came down to this. These were the final moments, he realized, as he closed his eyes and waited for the impact of the bullet to hit him. The policeman cringed, gave the man in the chair one last look, and fired the shot.

It is now Night 3. This phase will end October 27th at 9:30 PM EDT.

11/15 players remain
    (I'm going to start keeping track like this)

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Aww, you guys got me. But at least I got really good death text. XD

It was a lot of fun while it lasted, and best of luck to the mafia!

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oh wow. Well great, a mafioso is down.~

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ

Yay! We got a mafioso!

By the way, just wanted to say I really like your flavor text Atomic - your writing style is really nice.
    Akuraito likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

That is an insanely sad backstory. :<

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

We got mafioso~

Okay, cool. Guess I should have listened. :/

Blog Entries

Doctor: (If you're still out there, we never got a confirmation on Sputnik's claim) Protect me tonight. I'm serious, none of this WIFOM bs.

Cop: Check Akuraito tonight, just to make sure. I'm having second thoughts about my accusation - I'll have more to say tomorrow if I live.

Laterose: You never PM'd me, but that was a nice attempt at raising suspicion right before the update (what were you THINKING? You had to know FinalArcadia's lynch was inevitable).

The following people PM'd me about FinalArcadia:
    Akuraito
    Elysion
    Gliscorman
    VeloJello

^In that order. The PM detailed my role and the exact evidence I had gathered. I suspect the Mafia took the bait, so I am fairly confident that one of the above is a mafioso. Elysion claimed to me and I'm cautiously trusting that claim, it seemed plausible. Gliscorman and VeloJello joined the FinalArcadia bandwagon after hearing from me, but the lynch was pretty much inevitable so that doesn't really clear them.

Hitomi: I'm curious how you came to the conclusion that I was right about FinalArcadia, that I was obviously Town, and that Akuraito would be a good target no matter how FinalArcadia flipped, without ever speaking to me. You joined the bandwagon very late, but were very complimentary of me, practically confirming me as a Townie. You can't see my face right now, but my eyebrow is raised. You are hereby FoS'd.

Elysion: I suspect you are Town. If I survive the Night Phase, PM me. I'd like to hear more from you after this phase.

Gliscorman: I suspect you are Town.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

After hearing the flavor text, I was almost sorry to kill him... XD Brilliant that we got a Mafia, though. Time to wait out the night here.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

...Well then. ._. I, uh...

I'm a tad screwed if Mew dies tonight, huh. :<

The following people PM'd me about FinalArcadia:
    Akuraito
    I thought I asked you about what made me suspicious. ^^; I only say 'thought' because I was kinda an idiot and cleared out my inbox/sent items yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Gliscorman and VeloJello joined the FinalArcadia bandwagon after hearing from me, but the lynch was pretty much inevitable so that doesn't really clear them.
    If you're fishing for a claim, I'd be willing to give it. I have nothing to hide.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast