Non-Mafia: NONARY GAME! - AMBIDEX EDITION - 3/26/2014 ROUND ZERO - HAVE A NICE ESCAPE - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NONARY GAME! - AMBIDEX EDITION - 3/26/2014 ROUND ZERO - HAVE A NICE ESCAPE

Blog Entries

Default Re: NONARY GAME! - AMBIDEX EDITION - 3/25/2014 ROUND SIX- HAVE A NICE SHOCK

It is hard to win, but that's part of why it's fun~

Blog Entries

Visit The Roach's Youtube Channel

Default Re: NONARY GAME! - AMBIDEX EDITION - 3/26/2014 ROUND ZERO - HAVE A NICE ESCAPE

So, wait, is the game over?

Haha, congrats then to Zima and FinalArcadia! You should host this game again some time, HumanDawn. Maybe then I'll have some idea of what I'm doing. xD

"The truth hurts so bad, wouldn't you say? So why tell it? If ignorance is bliss, then I'm in heaven now."

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: NONARY GAME! - AMBIDEX EDITION - 3/26/2014 ROUND ZERO - HAVE A NICE ESCAPE

1) @Midorikawa; (Toma) - TOWN
    2) @ghaskan; (Nidai Nekomaru) - TOWN
    3) @Zima; (Russia) -TOWN, WON
    4) @Lysandre; (Jean Descole) - TOWN
    5) @FinalArcadia; (Akira Takizawa) - TOWN, WON
    6) @Gaga; (Weiss Schnee) - MAFIA
    7) @GastlyGibus; (Atton Rand) -TOWN
    8) @The_Pikachu; (Asuna Yuki) - TOWN
    9) @BMGF Anime Master; (Yang Xiao Long) - TOWN

ROUND ZERO - HAVE A NICE ESCAPE

When Russia looked that he finally had enough points to leave, he immediately headed for the Number 9 door. It was the only way for him to be finally free of this game of betrayal. Akira ran for the Number 9 door as well before anyone could stop them. The others ran after them, but it was too late, Russia already put his bracelet for the scanner of the door to scan, and the door opened. "Don't worry, we'll come back and try saving you once we get help!" the two winners told them. They went inside, and the door closed for what would have been the last time.

The Number 9 door has closed. This concludes the Nonary Game. Thank you for your participation.

Zima and FinalArcadia have survived and won a 1/4 victory with 2/8 Town members winning!

Host comments:

This was an exciting game to see! I loved seeing the private discussion, but I'd have really liked to see some more in-thread. I felt there was hardly any strategy and control to try finding who might be Mafia, or how to ensure trust. For it being your first game you didn't do too badly, most of you were careful and some didn't end up losing a single point throughout the game. A part of this game is luck based, and some really ended up being pretty lucky. I'm kind of disappointed that from 5 rounds only 1 group ended up both really picking Ally, I expected it to happen at least 3 more times because if it really did I'm sure more Town members would have been able to win. As for if I'd make a sequel game, if I ever make it I'd like to spice it up a bit while keeping it fair and balanced for everyone. I've got some ideas but I'd like some more, plus the time. And with that, thank you for participating in the game and being active in it!

Blog Entries

*randomly pops in*

Oh man... I might have joined this one if I saw it.... I just finished 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors the other day and really got into this series!

I'm even thinking about doing an LP of 999 (if I have time that is).

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    *randomly pops in*

Oh man... I might have joined this one if I saw it.... I just finished 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors the other day and really got into this series!

I'm even thinking about doing an LP of 999 (if I have time that is).
    Yes it's a very good series! When I finished VLR or was close to finishing it I thought up of how to implement it in a Non-Mafia game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234