Mafia: New X-Men: the Mafia - School's out - Neonsands and Zhwoobatte win! - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New X-Men: the Mafia - School's out - Neonsands and Zhwoobatte win!

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New X-Men: the Mafia - Day 5 - Lynch Lynch Lynch (Aug. 14, 2011)

Vote: Zhwoobatte

This is the end.

I just had to make sure Mintaka wasn't a godfather tricking us. Sorry about not trusting you man. Just wanted to be 100% sure with the no lynch.

And as long as Flame_ isn't the godfather, we are alright. And I doubt he is, so good.

Blog Entries

No worries. And yeah, sorry Zhwoobatte, but cop check means its over for you.

Also, didn't @Hellion say that when there is a majority then thats the end of the phase?

Blog Entries

Voting is over, update to follow.

Blog Entries

@Flame_ I'm updating, I'm updating... I was just busy...

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

The three students were on edge. They were ready to go crazy and tear each other to pieces. Luckily, the arrival of strangely dressed character shifted the attention from the fight.

"Hey, isn't that Hellion?" said Flame_

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" said Hellion. "I am Anastasia Beaverhousen."

"Why are you dressed like this?" asked Zhwoobatte.

"I've heard the Xavier Institute was overrun with Vilains so I came to help," said Hellion. "But I have to do it undercover. I'm late cause I couldn't find a suitable costume...

"

"We need to vote," said Neonsands. "One of us is a Vilain and I intend to find who."

The results read 2 votes for Zhwoobatte and 1 vote for Flame_... but Zhwoobatte hadn't said his last word, he still had secret weapons to turn the tide of this vote against him. Suddenly, Neonsands turned to his ally Flame_ and saw him convulsing. Flame ran up the stairs screaming... Neonsands was furious and blamed Hellion. #teamblamehellion.

"Actually, it was Zhwoobatte's pheromones," said Hellion.

"Wait... what?" answered Neonsands.

"You see," said Zhwoobatte, "I'm really...

"So... Zhwoobatte not one of the Vilains..." said Neonsands.

"No and neither are you Neonsands," said Hellion. "Despite the 32 pills I took today, I can see clear as day you're really...

"

"So that's means..." started Neonsands.

"...that Anastasia Beaverhausen is the last mafia," said Neonsands.

"No, it was Flame_" said Hellion. "He was...

And just as they uttered his name, they heard a window shatter on the upper floor of the mansion followed by a loud crashing noise on the ground. Zhwoobatte's pheromones had driven him mad.

Flame_ has been eliminated. The Institute's Students @Neonsands and @Zhwoobatte win!!

Last edited by Hellion; 15th August 2011 at 12:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Default Re: New X-Men: the Mafia - School's out - Neonsands and Zhwoobatte win!

Seems I could have messed up the game, if it wasn't for Zhwoobatte's ability. XD

Good game everybody. :D

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's alright. If the Zwhoobatte lynch had gone through, my ability still would have made it a tie, I think. Something like that. But anyways, that was a close one.

Blog Entries

Okay. Wow. I lost two games of Hellion's like this. COME ON!!!!!

But fun game, ratings?

Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It has more to do with the way things were set up. With these abilities in the final (everything else having been sacrificed earlier to give us the advantage), Flame was most likely doomed. Voting Zhwoobatte caused this result. Voting Neonsands would've killed Flame 50% of the time. Voting Flame was a loss. It was because we gained position through use of cop and lovers that we were able to get such favorable odds.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

(This is the first game I played as a cop XD)

The game became difficult when the doctor (Icy404) was killed x.x

I'm glad that the first person - Phoenicks - I checked wasn't the godfather; the reason I chose to contact him the Night after the check XD
    Quite happy that I switched targets on the second Night :P (Neonsands -> Mijzelffan)

OMG HELLION WHY DID YOU GIVE THE GODFATHER A LYNCH IMMUNITY!?!?!

Blog Entries

To balance things out, which... kinda worked in the end XD.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789