Mafia: New X-Men: the Mafia - School's out - Neonsands and Zhwoobatte win! - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New X-Men: the Mafia - School's out - Neonsands and Zhwoobatte win!

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Default Re: New X-Men: the Mafia - Troll in the Dungeon Night 0 (Aug. 8, 2011)

I'm innocent. >_>

My views on your vote are mixed; sure, it can be a completely random vote and you could have just voted to hear from me, but in a small game like this, it does not seem like a safe option.

VOTE : Icy404

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

In the oven getting baked while waiting to scare you
    Blog Entries

@Mintaka I always do random votes, just to get reactions, but in all honesty this is my first SMALL mafia game, I didn't bother to think the strategy would need changing for size. ^_^'

'sides, how do I know your innocent anyways?
    *~ Sprites all by Déjàvu ~*

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

I thought of a small game I played before; only a few had role abilities (no, I'm not meaning to complain, that game's theme was to be like that).
    Anyways, being a small game, there's a bigger chance that a careless lynch could take out an important role. (Like a cop or a doctor)

@Icy404 ; I ask you the same, how do I know you're innocent?

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Default Re: New X-Men: the Mafia - Hello Sidney... Do you remember me? (Aug. 8, 2011)

... That's the thing, it's hard to know who's the doctor and who's the cop.... '~' So indeed people should be careful with who they're voting, this'll probably come back and kill me somehow, but that DOES go for everyone right? I see your point, most definately, but that doesn't mean I don't trust you. (I'd lol if you ended up the cop, but then I'd also be upset...)

I'm probably going to check whatever other games you've played in, I don't have much experience against you Mintaka, but I'd like to get an idea of your playstyle to see which is most similiar, maybe then I'll figure out if your innocent or not. So anyways, I'll probably edit this later.

P.S. Sorry if I seem like I'm avoiding the topic. =/

EDIT: Unvote: @Mintaka either I suspect you as the god-father or you're just a role-less town...
    Last edited by Icy404; 8th August 2011 at 01:19 AM.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New X-Men: the Mafia - Hello Sidney... Do you remember me? (Aug. 8, 2011)

I doubt there is a doctor in a game this small. With this side, it is almost certain there are only 2 mafia. To have both a cop and doc in a game this small, would definitely be a little one sided.

Blog Entries

@Neonsands (gosh I'm being so active XD): Are you saying no one in the town has an ability? Or that just one person does? Either way that's a really good point that'll probably somehow be against me again. I'm still new to this as you've probably learned.

But wait, if there's like only one person with an ability, then we shouldn't have THAT much to worry about right? I don't know if I should re-vote Mintaka now or not...

*very nervous* As you can clearly see from my previous post and this one, I can't make up my mind right now.
    Last edited by Icy404; 8th August 2011 at 01:31 AM.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Icy404 View Post
    @Neonsands (gosh I'm being so active XD): Are you saying no one in the town has an ability? Or that just one person does? Either way that's a really good point that'll probably somehow be against me again. I'm still new to this as you've probably learned.

But wait, if there's like only one person with an ability, then we shouldn't have THAT much to worry about right? I don't know if I should re-vote Mintaka now or not...
    I'm sure everyone could have an ability. Just powerful abilities like the cop and doctor only benefit the town. Other roles that have a chance to help and negatively effect the town are probably more common. Not saying I have one of those or anything, just pointing it out.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll be on before the update, but since my job hours have caused me to look suspicious before, I'll say that before I go offline for the next 8 hours, I don't find anybody particularly suspicious at the moment, with the "Random vote" dance being so common that it's really a nulltell at this point.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Vote: Mijzelfan, you haven't come on, it's day 1, and the last time you 'missed day 1' was when we were in the same game and you were the god father. =/

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

@Hellion

See how that feels, getting a notification at every odd moment. Maybe I'm just thinking really hard.

I don't think Mijz is suspicious yet, Icy. He hasn't done anything; we can all be inactive.
    Hellion likes this.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    See how that feels, getting a notification at every odd moment.
    @Phoenicks NOTIFICATION ATTACK! : P

@Hellion: Notification from your own post! -- by Phoenicks (That's the first-last-and-only time we'll be doing that, guys)

@Phoenicks That didn't show up as a Notification

@Hellion: Neither did that.
    Last edited by Phoenicks; 8th August 2011 at 10:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Lol.

Vote: @Sgt.Pepper's

Speak please.

Blog Entries

Mintaka, why haven't you unvoted Icy yet?

Puppet, it's too late now to random-vote for info. We have 15 minutes to come up with a lynch (or risk a tie). By RNG, I got Neonsands (Twice). Does anybody have a better idea?

Blog Entries

Unvote: Sgt.Pepper's

I'd rather not force a tie on Day 1.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast