Mafia: Nameless Mafia - Endgame - Mafia Win [11-14] - Page 9

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Nameless Mafia - Endgame - Mafia Win [11-14]

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Nameless Mafia - Day 2 - You were warned. [10-29]

@Buoy;

Why are you so intent on me taking my vote off you? You need the MAJORITY VOTES to get lynched - meaning, half the living players have to vote for you. If people want Master Mew dead, then all they have to do is vote MM. If people want you dead, then they'll vote you. Seriously, you're not going to die with one vote, and Master Mew wasn't going to die with one vote - and a 1 - 1 tie didn't save any of you. The game system prevents that. You don't die from getting one vote, so chill. Leave the rest to other people who'll be here anyways.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Buoy;

Why are you so intent on me taking my vote off you? You need the MAJORITY VOTES to get lynched - meaning, half the living players have to vote for you. If people want Master Mew dead, then all they have to do is vote MM. If people want you dead, then they'll vote you. Seriously, you're not going to die with one vote, and Master Mew wasn't going to die with one vote - and a 1 - 1 tie didn't save any of you. The game system prevents that. You don't die from getting one vote, so chill. Leave the rest to other people who'll be here anyways.
    i want you to unvote me because your vote is stupid and you made it for absolutely no reason

i don't care if it would make me die or not, the fact that you voted for no reason at all is really disagreeable

that's pretty much why

Blog Entries

Anyways, though, I don't find you scummy at all. So basically, there isn't any reason for me to vote you.

But still... JUST IN CASE you MIGHT be mafia, I'll keep my vote.
    If you don't find Buoy scummy, why are you voting him? To defend Sputnik? If you're trying to prove a point, voting is not the way to do so, and if you're defending Sputnik, that's just gonna make both of you look bad.

I really don't see why Sputnik overreacted to Buoy's post. Nowhere did he say that she is unwelcome, and he does have a valid point. Mafia is a game of survival of the fittest. Either adapt to become a better player or stay behind and never grow. The best players have fluid playstyles - always changing, never predictable. But hey, if you want to resist improvement, I suppose that is a personal decision.

Tl;dr: DQ unvote or I'm voting you, and Sputnik, Buoy didn't tell you to leave.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Buoy was rather saying that our scummy posting styles were at fault and WE should be the ones to change. But, it's also my way of enjoying mafia games. People consider me scummy? Be it so - they're the ones at fault that they failed to see the general overall and get hyperreacrive over posting styles. Buoy is sort of saying the same thing that if we can't post in a way everyone would prefer, then that's not acceptable. He's not trying to accept diversity - and for friggin god's sake one vote won't kill you. The more you tell me to take off the vote, the more I'm starting to think you myst have some reason. Maybe you're a mafia and you want to prevent any possibilities of resulting in getting lynched. If you're town, trust that no one else would vote you - its as simple as that.

Blog Entries

Buoy was rather saying that our scummy posting styles were at fault and WE should be the ones to change. But, it's also my way of enjoying mafia games. People consider me scummy? Be it so - they're the ones at fault that they failed to see the general overall and get hyperreacrive over posting styles. Buoy is sort of saying the same thing that if we can't post in a way everyone would prefer, then that's not acceptable. He's not trying to accept diversity - and for friggin god's sake one vote won't kill you. The more you tell me to take off the vote, the more I'm starting to think you myst have some reason. Maybe you're a mafia and you want to prevent any possibilities of resulting in getting lynched. If you're town, trust that no one else would vote you - its as simple as that.
    I was saying you should change if you understand how to, as Sputnik actually explicitly said. I don't know why you're bringing yourself into this situation, as it was really nothing to do with you in the first place. If people find you scummy, then that's because you generally are. I'm suggesting to Sputnik that she change, because posting in a scummy way is not going to keep you alive as town or mafia, and posting in a scummy way does not help the town at all. I never said it wasn't acceptable, I'm just saying that being scummy is a surefire way to a] not help the town, and b] get yourself killed.

Accept diversity? Are you for real? Yes, I should accept in good faith that someone posting in an anti-town fashion is town! Brilliant idea.

As for your whole theory as to whether I'm mafia or not, votes are important in this game, and if you're going to waste yours, then that's just furthering your whole scummy idealism or whatever. I don't want you to vote me because it's pretty pointless, but, if you're going to insist, it either seems like you're defending Sputnik or Master Mew for no real reason. Additionally, "if you're town, trust that nobody else will vote you" is a really ridiculous thing to say. Oh, I'm town, so therefore nobody will vote me! Well, clearly that theory's gone to pot if somebody already has voted me.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

At least people are going start quoting us and the discussion would be more heated - therefore, getting more info.

I don't find you or MM scummy - I'm not protecting anyone. Sputnik is Sputnik.

My scummy postings may look useless and unproductive, but depending how the town likes to use me - I could be bait. It's usually mafia members who jump on to killing me picking on my posting styles. They probably won't do that now that I said it, though.

Blog Entries

Which, would put people like me at a huge disadvantage due to my bad habit of being scummy all the time regardless of my alignment.
    This was a very strange thing to say. Why call yourself, "scummy," when no one had accused you of being so?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Which, would put people like me at a huge disadvantage due to my bad habit of being scummy all the time regardless of my alignment.
    This was a very strange thing to say. Why call yourself, "scummy," when no one had accused you of being so?
    You probably haven't played mafia games with me. In pretty much every single mafia game I played, I was targeted at least once because of my 'scummy' postings. No one accused me yet - but just saying in case they don't know me

Blog Entries

You probably haven't played mafia games with me. In pretty much every single mafia game I played, I was targeted at least once because of my 'scummy' postings. No one accused me yet - but just saying in case they don't know me
    So... you're trying to pre-empt our suspicions? That doesn't do a whole lot of good unless you expect us to actually ignore scumreads on you because of your self-supplied meta.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

So... you're trying to pre-empt our suspicions? That doesn't do a whole lot of good unless you expect us to actually ignore scumreads on you because of your self-supplied meta.
    It's more of 'giving info' in case I have to do all the explaining over again. More like, 'my postings can be scummy, so you should probably think twice before accusing me of mafia due to my posting styles'.

Blog Entries

It's more of 'giving info' in case I have to do all the explaining over again. More like, 'my postings can be scummy, so you should probably think twice before accusing me of mafia due to my posting styles'.
    self-meta to the max

Blog Entries

But you shouldn't need to say that at all. There is a massive difference between accepting diversity and just being opposed to change (in this case, self-improvement would be a form of change). Do you really think it is fair to have to tolerate a constant anti-town player? It gets frustrating after a while. I think that Buoy has a fair point in asking you to unvote him because you even acknowledged that it was pointless. It and this whole debate is wasting the town's time. If you guys want to take pride in that, fine. If you want to improve, good. But right now, I've decided to

Vote: Dark Blueberry

When Buoy initiated a debate with Sputnik, you jumped to take her side, defend her, and really involve yourself in her battle.

Blog Entries

@Dark Blueberry There's room for infinite WIFOM in your self-meta, since the claim that you are scummy was in fact a scummy thing to say... but that could just be because it's true... or because... etc. However:
    Master Mew doesn't seem scummy to me at all.
    I don't find you or MM scummy
    You've really been going out of your way to compliment me. It begins to look like buddying after a while and the fact that it's me, while flattering, doesn't make me any less suspicious.

For now (subject to change for reasons stated below), I'm going to Vote: Dark Blueberry.

However, I would like to point out that while we've been bickering, certain people have slipped beneath the radar. Scum tend to get quiet when the town starts fighting amongst itself, so where did the rest of the town go? @Midorikawa @Zenax @Phoenicks @Gama @Sputnik

Blog Entries

Here I am.

@Dark Blueberry;

What is with your attempt on lynching Buoy? Sure, it's strange how he reacted to your vote, but what good will lynching a null player do? I would love to see your side of this before I vote.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Here I am.

@Dark Blueboob

What is with your attempt on lynching Buoy? Sure, it's strange how he reacted to your vote, but what good will lynching a null player do? I would love to see your side of this before I vote.
    1. why is it strange how i reacted to her vote
    2. why am i a null player

riddle me THAT

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast