Mafia: Nameless Mafia - Endgame - Mafia Win [11-14] - Page 16

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Nameless Mafia - Endgame - Mafia Win [11-14]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nameless Mafia - Day 5 - High Noon [11-11]

Five players, it takes three to lynch... and two players have voted for each other. The mafia hasn't swooped in and quick-hammered, so we definitely have one - maybe even both if they're bussing. Verdict: Phoenicks and Dark Blueberry cannot both be Town.

@Phoenicks Yours and Dark Blueberry's claims of innocence are mutually exclusive, can you present evidence from the thread that it is you who are Town and Dark Blueberry who is Mafia?

@Dark Blueberry Yours and Phoenicks' claims of innocence are mutually exclusive, can you present evidence from the thread that it is you who are Town and Phoenicks who is Mafia?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Master Mew; I haven't got much evidence - but if there's one thing for certain that I can say that I'm sure is that Phoenicks is always posting long descriptions on everybody's postings, but what he says is what everybody else knows. A pointless analysis, and with all those stuff jumbled in together fixed with his usual long explanation, one would easily get convinced by him out of confusion.

And we really can't let this phase end with a no lynch - there are only 5 players left.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    And we really can't let this phase end with a no lynch - there are only 5 players left.
    Yes, a no lynch would be devastating, but so would a mislynch, so if you don't mind I'm going to wait for Phoenicks to respond before I make a decision - we still have a day and a half left until the phase ends, so there's really no rush.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not ignoring the request, but it takes a lot of gall to ask me for more evidence on top of what's already been submitted. When I've already made my case and have a Physics test to study for, wanting more is pushing it. :P

A few points:

1) DB only started to push me after I'd pushed her. Once I did, her posts switched over to focus on me exclusively.

2) DB has been making pro-town statements that are easy for mafia to make. Take the post above: "And we really can't let this phase end with a no lynch - there are only 5 players left." Mafiosi tack onto details like that because they can appear pro-town without actively hurting their own interests.

3) Buoy was nightkilled after his argument with DB. It is true that mafia will WIFOM, but they generally kill their most direct threats because it is much riskier to keep those threats alive and argue WIFOM than to just kill them. (When I have more time I'd like to post a full nightkill analysis; as it is I'm pushing midnight.)

4) I suggested in a post that I thought Baron Dante was innocent. A few posts later: "Right, it's [the last mafia is] either Zenax or MM. Since there's only 5 of us... we need everybody talking." She did not explain her exclusion of BD because she is not scumhunting -- she is only giving off the appearance of scumhunting. She posted the names of Zenax and MM to appear to actively scumhunt. She instead repeated things someone else had told her.

That the mafia have not blitzed on me tell me that I am right -- DB is scum. I suspect, then, that the other mafioso is the one trying to hide by giving DB cover. At the moment, I'll call that Master Mew -- who has suspected DB but is weighing her voice to be equal to mine. That tells me that he could have it both ways. As it is, I'm keeping my vote on DB because she is basically confirmed and there is not room for guesswork anymore. So we lynch the likeliest scum first.

Blog Entries

That's kind of a stretch, giving DB one last chance to present a coherent case (either against you or in her own defense) doesn't constitute covering for her, it merely reflects the gravity of the situation - we can't screw this lynch up. Since there was plenty of time to hear both sides, I asked one last time for them.

The case against DB is, in my view, pretty substantive. By contrast, DB's case against Phoenicks is, by her own admission, not much.

Last Phase we couldn't be wrong, but we could wait - this Phase we can't be wrong, and we can't wait. Without further ado:

Vote: Dark Blueberry

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Right then. If you want to vote me - do as you want. But since there's only 5 players left and probably 2 mafias (since Parma mentioned about mafia QT) out there, killing me would result in an instant game over.

I know I can't win against Phoenicks when it comes to logic and explaining, but that's exactly why I'm almost sure he's mafia ;_;

Blog Entries

So Phoeniks and MM have voted on DB, while DB has a vote on Phoeniks.

Out of sheer curiousity, I won't vote quite yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    So Phoeniks and MM have voted on DB, while DB has a vote on Phoeniks.

Out of sheer curiousity, I won't vote quite yet.
    ...And now I'm curious. Do tell, what are you waiting to see? You've been FoS'ing Dark Blueberry since you subbed in, but now you're reluctant to vote for her?

Interesting.

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; You see, if I was to vote now, we'd fall to Twilight. However, I'd be curious to see who is willing to drop the last vote in. If DB somehow is town, the remaining Mafia (Assuming you two aren't the Mafia already, which I find pretty unlikely) could come in at anytime and end the game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @Master Mew; You see, if I was to vote now, we'd fall to Twilight. However, I'd be curious to see who is willing to drop the last vote in. If DB somehow is town, the remaining Mafia (Assuming you two aren't the Mafia already, which I find pretty unlikely) could come in at anytime and end the game.
    Well, DB isn't going to hammer herself, so it could only be you or Zenax. I'm more interested in seeing who DOESN'T hammer her, if you get my drift.

By all means, take your time and fish for info, there's no rush, we have until tomorrow night to lynch, but if you and Zenax both decide to play chicken and see who is willing to hammer, we lose.

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; I don't even know what I was thinking here. Somehow I figured waiting would help in a conventional way. It wouldn't, really. Since the only scenario it'd help is DB being Town, and that... isn't exactly an option.

Thus, Vote: Dark Blueberry

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

The lone doctor within the midst stared down the others defiantly. She had accused one of being mafia due to his behavior. Would she be alive to see if her suspicions were correct?

Nope. Her body was thrown on the noose and hanged with haste.

The silent one surveyed the situation. He was mostly in and out like a flash. A gun was then pointed to his neck. He looked upon the face of his aggressor and gasped in shock.

"Of course! It all made perfect sense! They-"

A series of gunshots interrupted his last words. His body, riddled with holes, soon hit the ground.

The last one looked upon the other two. He looked at his dead comrade's body. Specifically, the one hanging on the noose. He blinked. "Fuck. What the hell was I thinking trying to pull something like that?"

One voice answered him right back. "Relax, dude. You just trusted your judgment. However, it stunk."

"But it was nice while it lasted."

His body was also riddled with holes.

With that, the two mafia-looking members were finished. They had accomplished their task. Well, almost.

One thing remained unaccounted for. One of them took out a match. The other took out gasoline. It had taken them two days to cover every precipice, but orders were orders. If a town was to be pillaged, then everything had to burn.

And burn it eventually did.

Nameless Mafia is now over! Thanks for playing. :3
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Nameless Mafia - Endgame - Mafia Win [11-14]

scream: I told you! I told you Phoenicks was probably mafia!! ;_; when it comes to being scummy, no one can act better than him!!

But then again, I guess it's just me ;_; Ah well, Thanks for letting me play!! Good game, everyone!

Trophies
    Blog Entries

@Phoenicks; @Master Mew; I'm flattered that you saw me as enough of a threat to kill me on night one :3
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

@Dark Blueberry You played very well, sorry for pretending you were crazy. You know, scum and all.

@TheMissingno. Yeah, that was probably the closest thing to a namekill we did all game - but you were playing well and already seemed suspicious of me, so it had more to do with your play than anything. You should be flattered.

@Parma This was really fun, thanks for letting me play! You're a great host.

@Phoenicks

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast