Mafia: Nameless Mafia - Endgame - Mafia Win [11-14] - Page 10

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Nameless Mafia - Endgame - Mafia Win [11-14]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nameless Mafia - Day 2 - You were warned. [10-29]

It was a SINGLE vote. Personally, I would freak out if two or more people voted for me. It's not like you have the majority or anything.

You are null because you don't appear to be of any alignment at the time. Other people may think otherwise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    It was a SINGLE vote. Personally, I would freak out if two or more people voted for me. It's not like you have the majority or anything.

You are null because you don't appear to be of any alignment at the time. Other people may think otherwise.
    1. did i freak out? no
    2. ok

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

The sun shone on yet another tension-filled day. Some talked. Some stayed quiet. No matter how hard they tried in their arguments, one suddenly blurred target was coming into focus. Or looked like it was coming into focus. Unfortunately, for everyone involved, there wasn't going to be a target. Not today.

It is now Night 2. Phase ends November 2 at 8PM edt.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nameless Mafia - Night 2 - A step backward. [11-1]

I'm really didn't want to do this and I am very sorry I have to but I need to sub out. I've been unexpectedly busy with things and I'm going to be away for the whole of this weekend (didnt even know this until yesterday). Really really sorry for the issues that I've caused for this game. I'll be more careful about this kind of thing in the future. Very sorry.

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Default Re: Nameless Mafia - Night 2 - A step backward. [11-1]

The night shone back on the town once again. This time one person was definitely not sleeping. He sat onto his rocking chair in front of the house. Back and forth his chair went. Creek! Crook! He looked around nervously for something to happen. A gun was in his hand. It was the only thing that was keeping him sane at this time of night.

Suddenly, he heard something snap. He looked around, jumped out of the chair and started firing everywhere. Bullets flew. Windows cracked. The silence was broken. To his detriment, he didn’t hit any bodies on the way out. He looked around weirdly. Damn, he thought. There was no way there wasn’t someth-

That was his last thought before he was taken out.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends November 5 at 8pm est.

for those of you that have to set your clocks back this weekend, please do so.

ALSO: @Leavanny Duo; has replaced Midorikawa. Confirm your role, please.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nameless Mafia - Day 3 - Clueless. [11-2]

All right, guys, we have an obvious problem here and the good news is it's easy to fix: People aren't voting.

Only four people voted last Phase and it takes five to hammer - inactivity/non-voting is costing us this game. Obviously, this scenario is preferable for the mafia, so they've likely played a role in creating it.

@Zenax @Sputnik @Phoenicks Midorikawa (now @Leavanny Duo) Gama (nightkilled)

^ Players who did not vote last Phase.

Are we playing this game to win or not?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Yes we are, however, no one screams mafia to me yet... Hopefully we will dig up more information and catch a mafioso today. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Yes we are, however, no one screams mafia to me yet... Hopefully we will dig up more information and catch a mafioso today. :)
    Please enlighten us as to what exactly you're expecting. We have no roles to work with and apparently our other methods (meta, post analysis, etc) haven't been working thus far (if they've even been attempted). No one is going to jump out and scream "YES I'M MAFIA PLEASE LYNCH ME!!!!!111" (not again, anyway).

So let's start somewhere simple, I guess: Who do you find suspicious and why?

Blog Entries

@Sputnik That 'hopefully' really worries me. It sounds as if you'd be open to no lynching again if we don't get any solid leads.

There is a time and a place for cautious, reserved play - Day 3 with zero lynches is not that time or place.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Honestly, why would anyone think that? (Especially if they're town.) We are in a very tight position, and we do have to be cautious on who we lynch. We can't afford a single mislynch.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

If we need five players to vote as majority, then we first need to get everyone talking cuz staying silent isn't helping anybody nor does it clear ones name
    Last edited by Yato; 2nd November 2012 at 10:40 PM.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

My overall forum activity was pretty craptastic in the last few days, sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    Zenax;

Sadly, nothing much to go on. Lots of Zenax just being Zenax. I could comment on specific instances but there's nothing out of character or that really deserves particular mention. The only thing that I have noticed which deserves any commentary whatsoever is that he doesn't seem to have even hinted at having any FOSs. Haven't played many games with Zenax so I don't know how usual/unusual this is but I'd like to know if he has any.
    My main FoS at the moment is Sputnik. I asked not once, but twice to explain or elaborate what she meant by saying that if she were lynched, it would be Master Mew's downfall, and both times all I got was radio silence.

Blog Entries

The reason behind that was that I am town, and if he leads a lynch on me, he will have suspicion placed directly on him.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

But the town does not know who the other townies are. Town vs. town scenarios are not mystical scenarios.
    Phoenicks likes this.

Blog Entries

All I'm saying is that I would be a very bad lynch choice at this point. We have no real proof as this is vanilla, so you have to take my word for it or learn the hard way.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast