Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 9
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 1 Oh, the Humanity!

psst I'm female

And honestly, the main reason I voted for Dark Blueberry is because they already had the majority of the votes and I find no-lynches to be a waste. I myself don't understand why exactly the lynch on DB started, I just didn't want there to be a no-lynch. Whether I'm mafia or not has nothing to do with it. It was the first day; there's no way to tell who's innocent and who's not unless someone is really obvious. Normally I vote to lynch someone not because there's a bandwagon, but because I actually think they are suspicious. The only time I follow a bandwagon just for the sake of it being a bandwagon is on day 1, never any other time.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    psst I'm female

And honestly, the main reason I voted for Dark Blueberry is because they already had the majority of the votes and I find no-lynches to be a waste. I myself don't understand why exactly the lynch on DB started, I just didn't want there to be a no-lynch. Whether I'm mafia or not has nothing to do with it. It was the first day; there's no way to tell who's innocent and who's not unless someone is really obvious. Normally I vote to lynch someone not because there's a bandwagon, but because I actually think they are suspicious. The only time I follow a bandwagon just for the sake of it being a bandwagon is on day 1, never any other time.
    and why, pray, do u think this is a good idea

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

psst I'm female

"I don't know why a lynch started on this particular person but I'm going to enforce it anyway."

Day 1 lynches are worse than Day 1 nolynches because of the risk of getting a Town. It's just lazy to enforce one out of the blue like that with nothing. You lynched a Townie... what information did we get? What did we get that made us "progress"?

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Honestly, it was pretty much set in motion that you guys were voting for Dark Blueberry because she was acting scummy towards you (the ones that originally voted for her before the said 'bandwagon'). We could've voted no lynch and nothing would've happened. So, it's like a double-edged sword. It just turns out that the sword came back and stabbed us.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Dark Blueberry would have been lynched anyway since they had the majority of the votes, so I don't know why my vote towards them is such a huge deal. If all the players who had votes were equal, I wouldn't have voted for any of them. It's true that I hate no-lynches, but I also don't want to just randomly pick someone to vote for just so we'll have a majority and therefore get a lynch. But since Dark Blueberry already had a majority of the votes, then what was the harm in adding one more to it?
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Dark Blueberry would have been lynched anyway since they had the majority of the votes, so I don't know why my vote towards them is such a huge deal. If all the players who had votes were equal, I wouldn't have voted for any of them. It's true that I hate no-lynches, but I also don't want to just randomly pick someone to vote for just so we'll have a majority and therefore get a lynch. But since Dark Blueberry already had a majority of the votes, then what was the harm in adding one more to it?
    Not so much what was the harm, but, as you said DB would've been lynched anyway, what was the point? The point is, you're voting for the sake of voting, as if you're trying to say "Yup, look at me guys, I'm being active and not-suspicious." 'It was Day 1' is not an excuse for mindlessly bandwagoning.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 2 No More Chicken

Night fell, but most residents of Ponyville were still mingling out in the square. Many were staring at the spot where Lyra had once stood, the reality of her absence sinking in as the moon rose higher in the sky. Princess Celestia had retired to her quarters, a grim look on her face, and refused to speak to anypony until the morning.

“This is your fault!” one mare snapped at another. “You let this happen!”

“Me?”

“Yes, you! I never trusted you!”

“I just agreed with somepony else’s suspicions!”

“Why?”

The argument grew more and more heated as those who had initially suspected Lyra struggled to avoid becoming suspected themselves. In the commotion, nopony seemed to notice that one of Lyra’s accusers was absent from the crowd.

“Look out!”

The shouts of anger turned to shouts of alarm as a flowerpot plummeted from the sky. Ponies scrambled out from underneath it, but one little filly couldn’t quite get out of the way fast enough. “Quick! Get her to the hospital!” somepony ordered as two others began to pick her up. They rushed her over to Ponyville General Hospital, and for a while, the town was united, waiting with baited breath to know the little filly’s condition.

Finally, near dawn, the town wandered back towards the square. The filly would live, but she would have many long days of bedrest ahead of her. There was no way she’d be able to participate in this investigation anymore.

Hidden Ability:

It is now Day 2. This phase will end at 10 p.m. Pacific time on Nov. 19th.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If that was a namekill, what does that say about your own skill level? :P

Good luck town, thanks for letting me play Feliciano. :D

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Ok, guys, considering how well this worked in HGSS Mafia, I think it's fair to say having one of the masons claim right now would be beneficial? Anybody care to disagree?

EDIT: Woah woah woah. Wait a sec - unless I'm reading this wrong, looks like they're independent. Might not be the best solution then.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Yeah, looks like it is a group of three independent players (two now as Phoenix was killed). But if they do claim that might help us to narrow down the possible mafia suspects a little bit.

@KidBeano; That's a valid point. There's no real risk for them though, as neither faction would get much use from killing them. It'd at least keep us from wasting time on two players, don't you think?

On the other hand, stuff like the cop or, well, anyone claiming for them might be a horrible idea on the long run, if you catch my drift.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I don't think it's a good idea to trust the masons since they could easily side with the Mafia if they wanted to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @KidBeano That's a valid point. There's no real risk for them though, as neither faction would get much use from killing them. It'd at least keep us from wasting time on two players, don't you think?

On the other hand, stuff like the cop or, well, anyone claiming for them might be a horrible idea on the long run, if you catch my drift.
    sounds like ur trying to discourage finding these indeps... are u hiding something??????

and wHAT is with the obscurities

'if you catch my drift'

why are you not just saying things as u mean them??????? why can't u just BE CLEAR???????? why do u have to use all these strange things with multiple interpretations omfg

Quote Originally Posted by Human
    I don't think it's a good idea to trust the masons since they could easily side with the Mafia if they wanted to.
    yawn i don't see the point in posting this

a little common sense would go a long way

but 'easily'??? would mafiosi really TRUST independents enough to side with them??? because siding with indeps is a double-edged sword, u know.............they could out u nd stuf...........u assuming that mafia would trust them says a lot about u.............................*glares*

So we know that there are two more indep masons in the CMC. Probably best just to leave them alone.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    You lynched a Townie... what information did we get? What did we get that made us "progress"?
    We got a FoS on a bunch of people who hopped on a bandwagon just to get a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    sounds like ur trying to discourage finding these indeps... are u hiding something??????

and wHAT is with the obscurities

'if you catch my drift'

why are you not just saying things as u mean them??????? why can't u just BE CLEAR???????? why do u have to use all these strange things with multiple interpretations omfg
    ...wat. No, I'm not saying that. Like, at all. I'm simply saying it'd be honestly a pretty horrible idea to, well, anyone, to claim for them. However, I fully support them coming out, so we can stop looking at them as potential Mafia for the time being.

And come on, there's NOTHING unclear here. Srsly, you are really grasping at straws here to find your "obscurities".

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast