Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 6

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    Mijzelffan;
    Would you prefer him to not be active at all or to make posts like "I LIKE FEET"? I mean, not a lot has been said at this point, so it's kind of inevitable to be grasping at straws.
    No that's not it. It's like this. People vote without stating a reason. Fahrenheit quotes said people and asks them to provide a reason. Then pichuboy comes in and asks fahrenheit why he is asking people who voted without reason for a reason. Kinda like he's defending the right of people to vote without having a good reason to vote. And that's not helpful.
    Ok, thanks for clarifying. I saw it differently. I thought he was trying to get a read on Mr. Fahrenheit or see if Mr. Fahrenheit was avoiding bringing attention to someone (although thinking on it more, I am surprised that he did not pick up on Mr. Fahrenheit's tongue in cheek or see that Mr. Fahrenheit did in fact ask Sputnik what was up with her vote).

I am simply interested in hearing more from Mijzelffan.
    Right, I'm sure that's it.
    I sense some sarcasm here. Feel free to offer up what you really think, because, regardless of what you think my motivation for asking you is, I do not know that I would have been able to clarify what you meant on my own.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Mijzelffan;
    Would you prefer him to not be active at all or to make posts like "I LIKE FEET"? I mean, not a lot has been said at this point, so it's kind of inevitable to be grasping at straws.
    No that's not it. It's like this. People vote without stating a reason. Fahrenheit quotes said people and asks them to provide a reason. Then pichuboy comes in and asks fahrenheit why he is asking people who voted without reason for a reason. Kinda like he's defending the right of people to vote without having a good reason to vote. And that's not helpful.
    Ok, you seriously need to actually realise what people are saying, because nowhere in my post did I mention reasons for voting. I was saying that he was probing someone about their vote for Phoenicks when it was Phoenicks himself that voted. Sorry if it just seems like mindless tunnelling if you're not even going to bother to look to see who made the vote.

[EDIT: Ok, I can see where you might've thought I mentioned reasons for voting. When I said "justify", I meant no-one had any justification for being voted, not justification for voting someone. This is the same thing that Mr. F called Phoenicks out on in his "jokey" bit.]

I'm sick and tired of people trying to masquerade jokes as serious playing. It's not that I didn't realise it was a joke, it's that it wasn't clear whether it was or wasn't and so I just assumed it wasn't. Why does assuming people are actually making a serious post and not a jokey one make me scummy?

(although thinking on it more, I am surprised that he did not pick up on Mr. Fahrenheit's tongue in cheek or see that Mr. Fahrenheit did in fact ask Sputnik what was up with her vote).
    a) Mentioned above.

b) I misread what he said, thinking he was only criticising the reference to a previous game and not the actual vote BECAUSE of that reference. I'm not sure what else I can say other than 'Sorry, I was wrong'. Obviously, the fact that I misinterpreted it makes my previous "why are you only focussing on Phoenick's vote" null.

---

Anyway, all this aside:

@Phoenicks, what WAS with the self-vote? Any particular reason?
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bomika View Post

Sure, but that was when I was mafia. I'm not, are you? x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Nope. I'm definitely town. XD
    No one is 'definitely' town, much less in Day 1. :P
    Sup.

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    [Complaining about bad play.]
    b) I misread what you'd put, my bad.
    I picked up on and appreciated your tongue in cheekness, Mr. Fahrenheit. There's nothing wrong with a little humor!
    Scum.

So far we have Phoenicks being mysterious and voting for himself (joke? trying to get the conversation started?)
    Who you asking? :P

@Mijzelffan;
    Would you prefer him to not be active at all or to make posts like "I LIKE FEET"? I mean, not a lot has been said at this point, so it's kind of inevitable to be grasping at straws.[/QUOTE]

No.

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano
    @Phoenicks, what WAS with the self-vote? Any particular reason?
    I'm the fool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_m5n0513lls1qayd7qo1_500.gif  

Blog Entries

@Phoenicks;
    So I'm scum for finding Mr. Fahrenheit's wording humorous. Ok, I guess we aren't allowed to have a sense of humor in mafia games *puts dunce cap on and stands in the corner facing the wall*

As for:
    So far we have Phoenicks being mysterious and voting for himself (joke? trying to get the conversation started?)
    I was just typing out my thought process, and part of that was speculation as to why you'd vote yourself. I would like to know why you voted for yourself, but 1) you already said you're the fool in response to KidBeano and 2) even if you are not being serious about that, I don't know that you'd give me a straight answer.

@KidBeano;
    I can't reach across the interwebz and tune into your thought process. I didn't get any indication from your response to Mr. Fahrenheit that you realized he could be joking (no where did you mention that he could be joking). I don't think it's scummy to scrutinize a "joke" vote ("joke" because it might not be a joke at all but instead be using a joke as a front), but I did find it odd that you didn't entertain the other option in your response to him.

Anyway:
    @Sputnik;
    What was the purpose of voting Bomika? You can't seriously think that she's scum because you haven't voted for her for a while. Also, she hadn't even said a single word at that point.

@Dark Blueberry;
    Would you have voted for Sputnik if she had voted someone other than Bomika?
    Last edited by Luminosity; 17th November 2012 at 09:36 PM. Reason: ugh, all this time i was operating under the assumption Mr. Fahrenheit had voted Phoenicks. doh!

So I'm scum for finding Mr. Fahrenheit's wording humorous. Ok, I guess we aren't allowed to have a sense of humor in mafia games *puts dunce cap on and stands in the corner facing the wall*
    Just like Human yelled at me for being supportive in the last game I was in. No humor! No cheerleading! Only Serious Players Allowed. :B
    HumanDawn likes this.

Blog Entries

@Sputnik;
    What was the purpose of voting Bomika? You can't seriously think that she's scum because you haven't voted for her for a while. Also, she hadn't even said a single word at that point.
    It was mostly to test her reaction. A townie wouldn't react negatively to a single vote.

Catching up and we're seemingly stuck on the random vote phase I see. The phase is about to end though so the votes:

Phoenicks: I (Phoenicks)
    Bomika: I (Sputnik)
    Sputnik: I (Dark Blueberry)
    Mr. Farenheit: I (Laterose)
    kidbeano: I (Mijzelffan)

I think that I counted them correctly. Reading over, there isn't much input I can give at the moment from what was said. I guess Dark Blueberry's vote could seem a little weird but it seems like nothing more than a joke vote for the moment.

Blog Entries

There could be a double-voter among who has voted, but I feel as though that is unlikely.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Sputnik;
    It was mostly to test her reaction. A townie wouldn't react negatively to a single vote.
    You say mostly. What was/were the other reason(s)? What do you think about the way she reacted?

@Poyo;
    Mr. Fahrenheit voted for Phoenicks as well.
    EDIT: Ignore me, I must be smoking something.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Dark Blueberry;
    Would you have voted for Sputnik if she had voted someone other than Bomika?
    Nah. I placed a vote one her for that reason. If Sputnik didn't vote, then I wouldn't have voted her.

Don't get me wrong - I have nothing to do with Bomika.

Blog Entries

I LIKE FEET

also something about not voting.

Blog Entries

@Andrea Luminosity;

The other reason was because she was the first one to come to mind, but I do that in just about all large games.

I thought her reaction was out-of-character. No one should react negatively to a single vote that was placed on them, so I saw it as scummy.

---

Oh really, Dark Blueberry? Let's find out for sure.

Unvote: Bomika

Vote: Dark Blueberry

Blog Entries

@Phoenicks;
    No that's not why.

Actually I'm basically guessing. I'm going to call KidBeano and Mijz town for now though.

As for:
    I was just typing out my thought process, and part of that was speculation as to why you'd vote yourself. I would like to know why you voted for yourself, but 1) you already said you're the fool in response to KidBeano and 2) even if you are not being serious about that, I don't know that you'd give me a straight answer.
    I cannot give a straight answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Laterose View Post
    Just like Human yelled at me for being supportive in the last game I was in. No humor! No cheerleading! Only Serious Players Allowed. :B
    Serious business is fun. :7

Unvote: Phoenicks
    Vote: Andrea Luminosity

Blog Entries

Unvote: Andrea Luminosity
    Vote: Dark Blueberry

I want a lynch.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Dark Blueberry: I (Phoenicks, Sputnik)
    Sputnik: I (Dark Blueberry)
    Mr. Farenheit: I (Laterose)
    kidbeano: I (Mijzelffan)

Current vote total from what I've concluded. If this is incorrect, feel free to tell me.

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast