Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 6

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 550
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

  1. #76
    Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    Mijzelffan;
    Would you prefer him to not be active at all or to make posts like "I LIKE FEET"? I mean, not a lot has been said at this point, so it's kind of inevitable to be grasping at straws.
    No that's not it. It's like this. People vote without stating a reason. Fahrenheit quotes said people and asks them to provide a reason. Then pichuboy comes in and asks fahrenheit why he is asking people who voted without reason for a reason. Kinda like he's defending the right of people to vote without having a good reason to vote. And that's not helpful.
    Ok, thanks for clarifying. I saw it differently. I thought he was trying to get a read on Mr. Fahrenheit or see if Mr. Fahrenheit was avoiding bringing attention to someone (although thinking on it more, I am surprised that he did not pick up on Mr. Fahrenheit's tongue in cheek or see that Mr. Fahrenheit did in fact ask Sputnik what was up with her vote).

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    I am simply interested in hearing more from Mijzelffan.
    Right, I'm sure that's it.
    I sense some sarcasm here. Feel free to offer up what you really think, because, regardless of what you think my motivation for asking you is, I do not know that I would have been able to clarify what you meant on my own.

  2. #77
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    @Mijzelffan;
    Would you prefer him to not be active at all or to make posts like "I LIKE FEET"? I mean, not a lot has been said at this point, so it's kind of inevitable to be grasping at straws.
    No that's not it. It's like this. People vote without stating a reason. Fahrenheit quotes said people and asks them to provide a reason. Then pichuboy comes in and asks fahrenheit why he is asking people who voted without reason for a reason. Kinda like he's defending the right of people to vote without having a good reason to vote. And that's not helpful.
    Ok, you seriously need to actually realise what people are saying, because nowhere in my post did I mention reasons for voting. I was saying that he was probing someone about their vote for Phoenicks when it was Phoenicks himself that voted. Sorry if it just seems like mindless tunnelling if you're not even going to bother to look to see who made the vote.

    [EDIT: Ok, I can see where you might've thought I mentioned reasons for voting. When I said "justify", I meant no-one had any justification for being voted, not justification for voting someone. This is the same thing that Mr. F called Phoenicks out on in his "jokey" bit.]

    I'm sick and tired of people trying to masquerade jokes as serious playing. It's not that I didn't realise it was a joke, it's that it wasn't clear whether it was or wasn't and so I just assumed it wasn't. Why does assuming people are actually making a serious post and not a jokey one make me scummy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    (although thinking on it more, I am surprised that he did not pick up on Mr. Fahrenheit's tongue in cheek or see that Mr. Fahrenheit did in fact ask Sputnik what was up with her vote).
    a) Mentioned above.

    b) I misread what he said, thinking he was only criticising the reference to a previous game and not the actual vote BECAUSE of that reference. I'm not sure what else I can say other than 'Sorry, I was wrong'. Obviously, the fact that I misinterpreted it makes my previous "why are you only focussing on Phoenick's vote" null.

    ---

    Anyway, all this aside:

    @Phoenicks, what WAS with the self-vote? Any particular reason?
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  3. #78
    Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    4,509
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomika View Post

    Sure, but that was when I was mafia. I'm not, are you? x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Nope. I'm definitely town. XD
    No one is 'definitely' town, much less in Day 1. :P
    Sup.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    [Complaining about bad play.]
    b) I misread what you'd put, my bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    I picked up on and appreciated your tongue in cheekness, Mr. Fahrenheit. There's nothing wrong with a little humor!
    Scum.

    So far we have Phoenicks being mysterious and voting for himself (joke? trying to get the conversation started?)
    Who you asking? :P

    @Mijzelffan;
    Would you prefer him to not be active at all or to make posts like "I LIKE FEET"? I mean, not a lot has been said at this point, so it's kind of inevitable to be grasping at straws.[/QUOTE]

    No.


    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano
    @Phoenicks, what WAS with the self-vote? Any particular reason?
    I'm the fool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_m5n0513lls1qayd7qo1_500.gif  

  4. #79
    Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    @Phoenicks;
    So I'm scum for finding Mr. Fahrenheit's wording humorous. Ok, I guess we aren't allowed to have a sense of humor in mafia games *puts dunce cap on and stands in the corner facing the wall*

    As for:
    So far we have Phoenicks being mysterious and voting for himself (joke? trying to get the conversation started?)
    I was just typing out my thought process, and part of that was speculation as to why you'd vote yourself. I would like to know why you voted for yourself, but 1) you already said you're the fool in response to KidBeano and 2) even if you are not being serious about that, I don't know that you'd give me a straight answer.

    @KidBeano;
    I can't reach across the interwebz and tune into your thought process. I didn't get any indication from your response to Mr. Fahrenheit that you realized he could be joking (no where did you mention that he could be joking). I don't think it's scummy to scrutinize a "joke" vote ("joke" because it might not be a joke at all but instead be using a joke as a front), but I did find it odd that you didn't entertain the other option in your response to him.

    Anyway:
    @Sputnik;
    What was the purpose of voting Bomika? You can't seriously think that she's scum because you haven't voted for her for a while. Also, she hadn't even said a single word at that point.

    @Dark Blueberry;
    Would you have voted for Sputnik if she had voted someone other than Bomika?
    Last edited by Luminosity; 17th November 2012 at 09:36 PM. Reason: ugh, all this time i was operating under the assumption Mr. Fahrenheit had voted Phoenicks. doh!

  5. #80
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    So I'm scum for finding Mr. Fahrenheit's wording humorous. Ok, I guess we aren't allowed to have a sense of humor in mafia games *puts dunce cap on and stands in the corner facing the wall*
    Just like Human yelled at me for being supportive in the last game I was in. No humor! No cheerleading! Only Serious Players Allowed. :B
    HumanDawn likes this.

  6. #81
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,511
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    @Sputnik;
    What was the purpose of voting Bomika? You can't seriously think that she's scum because you haven't voted for her for a while. Also, she hadn't even said a single word at that point.
    It was mostly to test her reaction. A townie wouldn't react negatively to a single vote.

  7. #82
    no sweets Poyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    57

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    Catching up and we're seemingly stuck on the random vote phase I see. The phase is about to end though so the votes:

    Phoenicks: I (Phoenicks)
    Bomika: I (Sputnik)
    Sputnik: I (Dark Blueberry)
    Mr. Farenheit: I (Laterose)
    kidbeano: I (Mijzelffan)

    I think that I counted them correctly. Reading over, there isn't much input I can give at the moment from what was said. I guess Dark Blueberry's vote could seem a little weird but it seems like nothing more than a joke vote for the moment.

  8. #83
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,511
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    There could be a double-voter among who has voted, but I feel as though that is unlikely.

  9. #84
    Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    Sputnik;
    What was the purpose of voting Bomika? You can't seriously think that she's scum because you haven't voted for her for a while. Also, she hadn't even said a single word at that point.
    It was mostly to test her reaction. A townie wouldn't react negatively to a single vote.
    You say mostly. What was/were the other reason(s)? What do you think about the way she reacted?

    @Poyo;
    Mr. Fahrenheit voted for Phoenicks as well.
    EDIT: Ignore me, I must be smoking something.

  10. #85
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,667
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    @Dark Blueberry;
    Would you have voted for Sputnik if she had voted someone other than Bomika?
    Nah. I placed a vote one her for that reason. If Sputnik didn't vote, then I wouldn't have voted her.

    Don't get me wrong - I have nothing to do with Bomika.

  11. #86
    Seems legit Baron Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    81

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    I LIKE FEET

    also something about not voting.

  12. #87
    カジカ Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,511
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    @Andrea Luminosity;

    The other reason was because she was the first one to come to mind, but I do that in just about all large games.

    I thought her reaction was out-of-character. No one should react negatively to a single vote that was placed on them, so I saw it as scummy.

    ---

    Oh really, Dark Blueberry? Let's find out for sure.

    Unvote: Bomika

    Vote: Dark Blueberry

  13. #88
    Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    4,509
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    @Phoenicks;
    So I'm scum for finding Mr. Fahrenheit's wording humorous. Ok, I guess we aren't allowed to have a sense of humor in mafia games *puts dunce cap on and stands in the corner facing the wall*
    No that's not why.

    Actually I'm basically guessing. I'm going to call KidBeano and Mijz town for now though.

    As for:
    So far we have Phoenicks being mysterious and voting for himself (joke? trying to get the conversation started?)
    I was just typing out my thought process, and part of that was speculation as to why you'd vote yourself. I would like to know why you voted for yourself, but 1) you already said you're the fool in response to KidBeano and 2) even if you are not being serious about that, I don't know that you'd give me a straight answer.
    I cannot give a straight answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laterose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    So I'm scum for finding Mr. Fahrenheit's wording humorous. Ok, I guess we aren't allowed to have a sense of humor in mafia games *puts dunce cap on and stands in the corner facing the wall*
    Just like Human yelled at me for being supportive in the last game I was in. No humor! No cheerleading! Only Serious Players Allowed. :B
    Serious business is fun. :7

    Unvote: Phoenicks
    Vote: Andrea Luminosity

  14. #89
    Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    4,509
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    Unvote: Andrea Luminosity
    Vote: Dark Blueberry

    I want a lynch.

  15. #90
    My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My secret wonderland
    Posts
    30,791
    Blog Entries
    247
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

    Dark Blueberry: I (Phoenicks, Sputnik)
    Sputnik: I (Dark Blueberry)
    Mr. Farenheit: I (Laterose)
    kidbeano: I (Mijzelffan)

    Current vote total from what I've concluded. If this is incorrect, feel free to tell me.

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •