Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 35
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Yay town won. Congrats Mijz, and indeps, thanks for the help at the end.
    @Feliciano; Are you going to do ratings?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Holy crap, no wonder we lost. Mijz's role is insane! I was not expecting that.

I think I've learned a valuable lesson from this: don't get too cocky. XD

Good game, guys! And Feliciano, thanks for hosting!

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Guess Mijz was busy brewing up some poison.

Good game everypony! Congratulations to everypony who won :)

Thanks again for letting me play, Feliciano. This was a very stimulating game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Oh wow. If I hadn't decided to active my ability the day I was lynched, the Mafia would have surely won. Good game Mafia! The Town performance was a bit weak at first, but got stronger in the end. The roles in this game were creative, albeit, a bit overpowered, but still fun! Great job hosting Feliciano! The Flavor Text was immense fun!

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I will be doing ratings, but I'll be doing them tomorrow.

In the meantime, please leave some feedback! This was my first time hosting a game, so I'd love to know what everypony thought!
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Good game, guys! Sorry to the mafia for not giving you the win this time, and well sorry to everyone for putting up with our constant alignment shifting. :P And thanks to Feli for letting me play, it really was super fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Ignoring the backstabbing independents...

Well done Town for pulling through, was a mistake on our part to assume Mijz had been revived with the same role. We thought of roleblock-killing him as well ):

Thanks for the game, Feli, even if my fakeclaim actually ended up being in the game. What are the chances, eh? xD
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Um, wow. At one side I'm suspected for replying to votes, and at another end mafia were planning to kill me. x)
    I didn't expect Mizzle to be revived with a different role, seems the role changed the course of the game a lot. :/

Something I noticed, were the masons Town-aligned? The game progressed despite mafia outnumbering the town, given that CMC were Independents and not Town.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)
    avi | gif source

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Well I didn't sub in till pretty much the end, but it seemed you did good, minus the slight confusion about what day it was at the beginning that I saw.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks to Feli for hosting and congrats to the rightful victors. You earned it, mafia.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bomika View Post
    Something I noticed, were the masons Town-aligned? The game progressed despite mafia outnumbering the town, given that CMC were Independents and not Town.
    That I can answer. Feli and I talked about whether they should be counted (otherwise the mafia would have won) but it was decided that since they could technically vote alongside the town and kill off the mafia if they so chose, that night it was decided to count them as if they were town. Then, for the sake of consistency, we kept that classification every phase after that.

After all, the indeps had to survive and the mafia was threatening them. Didn't want to ruin the chance at the fun of that. >:3

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That was an awesome game. Mafia, I hope you have learned a valuable lesson about who to align with. XD
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Hey guys.

Both the mafia and the town were very active, which makes for a more fun-fulfilling game. Feli was great about answering questions, and she wouldn't let anyone be inactive for too long. She was pretty consistent with updating.

I thought that the original roles were very balanced. The hidden abilities were fun. It was when the roles were changed that things got unbalanced. For example, Mijz's role was way overpowered. One endless vigilante was balanced, but when a second was added late to the game, that was unfair. Four out of six mafia were nightkilled. That's a really unbalanced number. Things would have been much more fair if Mizzle hadn't been revived with a new role.

I thought it was really unfair how the mafia win condition changed. Our win condition was to equal the background ponies, which explicitly didn't include the independents. If you hadn't changed the rules, we would've won this game. I'm seriously upset by how things went. After we lynched Buoy, we should have won. We were equal with the town at that point. As far as I knew (at that point) our win condition was that we needed to equal the town in number, and after we lynched Buoy, we were going to win. That is the mafia team made the decision to ask the independents for their help. Of course we threatened to kill them if they didn't agree- although at that point I was convinced we were going to win because we were going to outnumber the town which was our original win condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomika View Post
    That I can answer. *Feli and I talked about whether they should be counted (otherwise the mafia would have won) but it was decided that since they could technically vote alongside the town and kill off the mafia if they so chose, that night it was decided to count them as if they were town. Then, for the sake of consistency, we kept that classification every phase after that.

After all, the indeps had to survive and the mafia was threatening them. Didn't want to ruin the chance at the fun of that. >:3
    Do you think that this was fair? I think that this decision prevented the mafia from winning.

However, congratulations to the town and the independents for winning. It was a good game, even if I decided that I'm not going to count it in my win/loss because I felt like it was unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    That was an awesome game. Mafia, I hope you have learned a valuable lesson about who to align with. XD
    The only mistake I made was the fact that I didn't realize that my win condition has been changed. And yes, you're right, I learned not to trust you. You would have ended the game sooner by siding with the mafia, and we would have killed you if we had had the time. Because you didn't play strategically (and to your best interests) I can't trust you in future games.

Which leads me to the question, why didn't you side with the mafia?

@jda95; I understand a bit better why you didn't side with us, but can you still explain it?
    Last edited by Paperhorse; 10th December 2012 at 09:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Just to add, Mijz said something about how we couldn't kill the Independents without losing - obviously, you counted towards their side, so by eliminating you, we could've won. It was foolish to think killing you was just an idle threat.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

I have to agree with paperhorse in this one. The Mafía were just about to win and had done such a wonderful job, just to have it janked from them. It seems kinda unfair an biased to me.

But that's just me.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast