Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 27

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Alas, poor Yorik (Nov. 30th)

Quote Originally Posted by Laterose View Post
    @Master Mew ; CMC = Cutie Mark Crusaders. They're indep masons and there are three of them. Sputnik has claimed one, and I believe Phoenicks (who was lynched) was one. We don't know who the last one is.
    OH... that makes more sense.

I didn't know, I don't watch this show! I just joined this game for the cute ponies!

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

@Master Mew;
    Mane 6 (Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie) are mafia. It could be that one of them is not mafia since 6 mafia for 15 town is a little scum heavy (and it wouldn't be the first time here on BMGf one of the Mane 6 was town), although if the mafia had to outnumber town + independents, it'd be okay I think.

Scarlet Enchantress/Applejack is dead, so there are either 4 or 5 mafia left I'd say.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Oh well. Thanks for letting me, Feliciano! The game was really fun ^_^

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

13 players left, and we've only got rid of one mafia member. In a 24-player game, I'd suppose that there are about 4/5 mafia, leaving us with 3/4 to get rid of. (yes ok andrea luminosity already said this but i think i need to repeat it for emphasis).

My top suspects right now are Master Mew, PichuBoy and Paperhorse. Master Mew because he seems to be ignorant of a lot of things in this game, despite having had the proper amount of time to read through the thread, and making bad assumptions. He's been contradicting himself in that he made a case on Human for whatever reason, and then calls my (probably somewhat stronger) case out as dangerous, just because he's assuming that it's highly possible for there to be two backups to the same role because he had some conversation with Feliciano -- telling me not to use host-meta, and then using host-meta. gee whiz

PichuBoy because of the things I have said many times, but many people seem to be acknowledging but dismissing or just outright ignoring it.

Paperhorse seems really off to me. I know she's had work and stuff, but that's not much of an excuse to be as inactive as she is -- she would generally contact people outside of the thread by this stage in the game, and probably would be more forward with her scumhunting, but, as it is, she's just been flowing with the opinions of other people, which is really unlike her. She hasn't contacted me yet, and she tends to do that whenever she's town, yet she avoids private communication as mafia. I would grill her, but that's hard to do through PMs. Skype is much more effective, but that's not allowed. :<

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

That role was so useless. It just seemed like a bad fakeclaim.

Anyway, like Buoy I'm starting to get doubts about pichuboy. For more reasons than one.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Should probably say role confirmed and I'll catch up soon.

Blog Entries

@Buoy;

Who do you believe we should get rid of first?

Master Mew still seems suspicious to me... why contact him for a force-vote? It's either to frame him or clear him. Or it could have been random, but this late in the game I don't see that as being likely.

Also there are a few relatively inactive players that I mentioned in a previous post who are points of interest. Gotpika was one of them, who has now been replaced by Midorikawa, so we'll leave that one out. But Joltik, Poyo, and Paperhorse still have FoS's on them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laterose View Post
    Master Mew still seems suspicious to me... why contact him for a force-vote? It's either to frame him or clear him. Or it could have been random, but this late in the game I don't see that as being likely.
    It creates a Wall-of-WIFOM between Buoy and myself - the only certain conclusion to draw from it is that the Town would suspect either Buoy or myself after doing it. Since I know that I'm not scum, I'm inclined to believe that Buoy isn't, either (but this assumes that the player who forced me to vote for him is Scum - they might not be, we've already seen one odd Town role). After some thought, I've concluded that Scum probably wouldn't force me to vote one of their own - too risky.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 7 If...if that's okay with you (Dec. 1st)

The shadows gathered again as night fell. All of them were silent - they knew their plan was nearing its end. Suddenly, one of them spoke up. “I’m going to go join them.”

“What?”

“But you’re terrified of flying!”

One of the shadows closed the blinds, shutting out the light from a party at Sugarcube Corner. Glasses of punch sat around the rim of the table, left over from when they had made a show of attending. Two of the others were still there. “I’m sorry, but my mind’s made up. I can’t handle this anymore, I just can’t. All the lies...can’t you see how much we’re hurting everypony else?”

“But this is a ridiculous idea!” one of the shadows sputtered in protest. “They’re never gonna believe you!”

“I’ve kept up with you before, haven’t I?”

The shadow let out an aggravated growl, and the third stamped their hoof for order. “You realize, of course, that we can’t let you get away with this.”

“They’re leaving anyway because you delivered that false alarm from Manehattan. I’ll just go with them.”

“I can’t believe you!” the second shadow yelled. “How could you do this to me - I mean, us?”

“Don’t bother.” the third shadow interrupted. “If she wants to be a traitor, then let her. She’ll only get in the way.”

The shadow ducked her head and slowly walked away from her companions. “I...I’m sorry.”

The next morning, a squadron of pegasai, all in blue uniforms, took to the air. As they flew out of sight, some ponies may have noticed that there was one more uniform that left than had come in. “Man,” one of the shadows grumbled under her breath, “was that punch spiked or something?”

Hidden Ability:

----------

Hidden Ability:

Princess Celestia, however, was more concerned with the note she had found in her quarters.

~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 7 If...if that's okay with you (Dec. 1st)

Gosh darnit :S

Thanks for letting me play Feliciano! :)

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Thank you whoever did that.

Anyway, can we all ignore the reporter? If he wants to be listened to he can just voice suspicions in-thread. Where we can see his face. He's probably right about Poyo though because of pichuboy's attempt to start a bandwagon again.

Master Mew is currently the most suspicious, but he does have that forcevote against him which kinda clears him. Of course this is under the assumption that the forcevoter is mafia. Which he may not be.

Can the force-voter claim either to me or in-thread?

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

VOTE: Buoy because I got that PM saying I have to. Someone really wants him gone.

So KB really was mafia. I'm kind of in awe that he managed to avoid being lynched for this long, even while he was on the radar. :I

I'd mention the inactives but Mijz already did that. I want to hear from them.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Proving why Fluttershy is best pony since '12 ~
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast