Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 21

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 550
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

  1. #301
    Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Guess that clears me then.
    How are you cleared by Soulmaster's death?

  2. #302
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    Role confirmed.

    Just finished reading through the thread, here are a few of my reads:

    KidBeano: Town (play mostly fits his Town-Meta)

    Buoy: Null (Strong Town-lean with a pinch of WTF - typical Buoy-read for me, but he doesn't really have Scum-Meta) -- I noticed that he made a point of calling out Phoenicks' odd play on Night 1 right before Phoenicks was Nightkilled - the coincidence leaves me uneasy. Lots of room for WIFOM there, but that's part of the problem.

    HumanDawn: Slight Town-lean (for the most part his play fits his Town-Meta) -- there have been a few fairly inconsequential posts by him, which I don't recall being standard play for Human - didn't feel entirely out of character, however.

    Sputnik: Independent. I'm inclined to believe her claim.

    Laterose: Slight Scum-lean (some inconsequential posts)

    jda95: Slight Scum-lean (sheeping)

    Light Bringer: Slight Town-lean (pretty weak case here, just that they voted with no explanation - Scum usually try to justify their votes)


    I'm going to go ahead and FOS: Buoy.

    Because I like getting flamed.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  3. #303
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Guess that clears me then.
    How are you cleared by Soulmaster's death?
    Check his ability.

    Then check the report he did.

    He spied on me and saw the PMs I sent. Simple.

    and uhh

    I was roleblocked this night :/

    i think i know what to make out of this....

    I claimed to Buoy and somebody and told this somebody of something I was going to do with my ability. This somebody told me this:

    Okay, my action is, I assume the alignment of a target. Every night. So if a cop checks me, I'd be seen belonging to the alignment my target belongs to.
    which as an ability makes no sense :/
    @Master Mew;

    light bringer died :/

    is this another one of your "pretending to not know what happened so i look innocent" thing?
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 27th November 2012 at 03:39 AM.

  4. #304
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    Well thanks. How convenient.

    Since my action would harm the town more than help (and it's evident that it's my way of talking from that quote), I'll claim in the open - I have that action, and I'm town. Take from that what you will. As far as I know, I don't gain anything from my action, other than being seen as belonging to the alignment that my target belongs to.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

  5. #305
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomika View Post
    Well thanks. How convenient.

    Since my action would harm the town more than help (and it's evident that it's my way of talking from that quote), I'll claim in the open - I have that action, and I'm town. Take from that what you will. As far as I know, I don't gain anything from my action, other than being seen as belonging to the alignment that my target belongs to.
    OMFG

    *facepalm*

    I made sure not to mention you by saying "somebody else", and you come out and say it's you ;_;.

  6. #306
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    @HumanDawn;
    Since my action would harm the town more than help (and it's evident that it's my way of talking from that quote)
    Better that the info is spread than a few players noticing it.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

  7. #307
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomika View Post
    @HumanDawn;
    Since my action would harm the town more than help (and it's evident that it's my way of talking from that quote)
    Better that the info is spread than a few players noticing it.
    I find it hard to believe that it's evident.

  8. #308
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    @Master Mew ; Inconsequential posts? :I

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Check his ability.

    Then check the report he did.
    What report?

    @Bomika ; There's obviously more to it than that, but it's likely a hidden ability.

  9. #309
    shhhhh.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Linfa's throne
    Posts
    6,612
    Blog Entries
    40

    Follow Parma on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    @Laterose;

    like that post you just made? which could be solved by looking for the report instead of asking about it.

    also your posts are neutral.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

  10. #310
    WHAT. Laterose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    METEORIC HELL.
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    @Parma; I wasn't sure if he was referring to the report by Twilight Sparkle, or to another one distributed privately among certain people.

    As there was wariness that TS was mafia, I find it strange that Human would assume that Soulmaster would have been working with her. Even if TS were town, there's no evidence to suggest that it was Soulmaster, as he was the spy, not the cop.

    Also... I always try to stay as neutral as possible in my posts, I guess? Early on, I noticed that people have tried to determine alignment simply by analyzing meta playstyles, which I decided I didn't like. :I That said, the town has nothing to fear from me, so don't worry.

  11. #311
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Guess that clears me then.
    How are you cleared by Soulmaster's death?
    Check his ability.

    Then check the report he did.

    He spied on me and saw the PMs I sent. Simple.
    What report? The one that mentioned you, jda and Buoy was signed by Twilight Sparkle, not Featherweight. It also says nothing about Featherweight being able to write a nightly report, in the role PM or in the hidden ability. The word 'Report' is only flavour for Featherweight's action. How, also, would your PMs make you seem reliable? Mafia members can communicate privately with others as well, you know. You are in no way cleared from this, and I don't like how you've been so blunt about it without actually explaining yourself, as if you're expecting us to just follow you without question.

    Min, what alignment would you show as should you not choose a target?
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

  12. #312
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Guess that clears me then.
    How are you cleared by Soulmaster's death?
    Check his ability.

    Then check the report he did.

    He spied on me and saw the PMs I sent. Simple.
    What report? The one that mentioned you, jda and Buoy was signed by Twilight Sparkle, not Featherweight. It also says nothing about Featherweight being able to write a nightly report, in the role PM or in the hidden ability. The word 'Report' is only flavour for Featherweight's action. How, also, would your PMs make you seem reliable? Mafia members can communicate privately with others as well, you know. You are in no way cleared from this, and I don't like how you've been so blunt about it without actually explaining yourself, as if you're expecting us to just follow you without question.

    Min, what alignment would you show as should you not choose a target?
    wait what

    *goes to check again*

    *facepalm*

  13. #313
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    @HumanDawn When did Light Bringer die?

    Also, get your Meta straight, that's not what I do.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  14. #314
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @HumanDawn When did Light Bringer die?

    Also, get your Meta straight, that's not what I do.
    I think she was targeted to be killed in Night 3?

    oh it isn't?



    My bad.

  15. #315
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @HumanDawn When did Light Bringer die?

    Also, get your Meta straight, that's not what I do.
    I think she was targeted to be killed in Night 3?

    oh it isn't?



    My bad.
    doesn't mean he can't do that when he's town. js

    anyway, i thought this was pretty simple. let's lynch kidbeano. i've already presented my reasoning in the previous night phase around about here. i don't see what's particularly wrong with that.

    also, think what you want about me, master mew, because i really don't care -- what you said is poor reasoning to FoS someone, and i think you know that. whether you care or not is a different matter.

    Vote: KidBeano.

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •