Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 20

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 4 Up, Up, and Away (Nov. 22)

I guess...

Unvote:jda95
    Vote:Insanish Danish

Hello! Sorry, I've been pretty inactive lately, probably for the same reasons that it's been three days and there's been no phase update. Holiday stuff!

So... okay, how did the reporter get the information? Assuming they are mafia, are they just naming people randomly? Or do they have some sort of link with an actual informative role? Either there is a mafia member with an investigative role, or Twilight Sparkle isn't part of the mafia and is working with the cop.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Voting locked. Update pending.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 4 Brushie Brushie (Nov. 25)

Everypony in Ponyville was nervous. Hooves were stamped, voices were raised, and tempers flared as ponies, filled with confidence that one of the culprits had been dealt with, grew more assertive with their accusations. The day seemed to stretch on forever as ponies argued with each other.

“I know the Princess got a report from Twilight Sparkle, but I don’t trust it.” one pony grumbled. “After all, she was friends with Applejack.”

“But why would Twilight rat out her companions if she were in on it?”

“Maybe she’s trying to clear them of suspicion!” another pony suggested. “We should go after them!”

“Yeah! They’re obviously the most suspicious!”

“Wait - what makes them the most suspicious?” another pony interjected. “As I recall, you agreed with Applejack on all of the ponies we’ve banished so far.”

“Pretty enthusiastically, too!”

“Yeah, and your logic’s always been lacking.”

“What are you saying?” the accused pony asked angrily. “You all agreed with her a lot of the time too. Just because I was convinced by the same arguments that she was doesn’t make me part of her little group!”

The crowd of ponies grumbled, flattening their ears angrily. “I’ve been suspicious of you for a while now.” one of them said, stepping forward. “And so has everypony else.”

“Why? Because I come to my own conclusions, and those conclusions happened to coincide with someone trying to cover their flank and appear as unassuming as possible?” The pony snorted, stamping her hoof. “Wouldn’t the best way to appear innocent be to not argue with anypony else? Her reasoning was always weaker than mine because she was just going along with the herd! We should be going after some of the ponies who have barely said anything!”

Everypony narrowed their eyes and stamped their hooves in displeasure. “We’ve had enough!” they shouted. “You may sound reasonable, but your arguments make no sense! You’ve been acting too much like her! You must be one of them!”

The crowd began to jostle the ponies forward, but before they could get ahold of her, the accused pony stepped back, lifted her head defiantly. “You’ll be worse off without me.” she said, walking up to Princess Celestia of her own accord. She sat down, looked the Princess right in the eye, and said, “Your Highness, it is clear I’m not wanted here, so let’s save ourselves some trouble and get right down to it, shall we?”

Princess Celestia blinked, surprised at the young pony’s confidence. She closed her eyes and charged up her spell. “You will be missed.”

“Not for long.”

Hidden Ability:

The crowd of ponies were just as stunned at the act as the Princess, but before any of them could say anything, a faint image of her appeared in front of them, as though she had never left. “I learned a nifty spell called astral projection.” she said in response to the wide eyes and dropped jaws that accompanied her image’s appearance. “Do you believe me now?”

It is now Night 4. This phase will end at 10 p.m. Pacific time on Nov. 26th.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Ooh! The restless spirit! :D Feed us information!!

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Tsk tsk. I told y'all I was innocent. Should have listened to me *shrug* Though I still suspect those that voted for me are probably mafia that wanted me out ;P

In any case, good luck town. And of course, I'll be sticking around :D
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

You can't blame those who suspected you for their own reasons, just like you suspected Neon ;P

Oh well, pity that she can't vote. I wonder if she still counts toward the remaining town players or not; hosts decide that.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Oh, PichuBoy, you silly sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy
    I've received my role, I'll tell you that much. However, you still haven't claimed to me, so I think it's only fair I'm going to hold this from you until you do.
    I'm the <<snippety snip; you guys are not getting my role>>.
    Very well, I inherited the Doctor role. I'm sceptical to think that it's going to be 100%, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if my Hidden Ability causes me to have a drawback, like CPR Doctor or w/e the one is that kills your target if they weren't targeted for the mafia kill. :s
    He had claimed being able to inherit a role, although what role he didn't know, and then, once Feralize has died, he becomes the doctor. It seems, however, that a dead player already has that role. Since Insanish Danish was already confirmed to have said role, then PichuBoy pretty much must be lying.

Just something to think over until the next day, wherein we will be lynching him, as I foresee it. \o/

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Interesting. :O

While I doubt two players would be able to inherit the same role at the same time, fakeclaiming as an inheriting role is a risky move though imo. :/

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post

I've received my role, I'll tell you that much. However, you still haven't claimed to me, so I think it's only fair I'm going to hold this from you until you do.
    Very well, I inherited the Doctor role. I'm sceptical to think that it's going to be 100%, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if my Hidden Ability causes me to have a drawback, like CPR Doctor or w/e the one is that kills your target if they weren't targeted for the mafia kill. :s
    He had claimed being able to inherit a role, although what role he didn't know, and then, once Feralize has died, he becomes the doctor. It seems, however, that a dead player already has that role. Since Insanish Danish was already confirmed to have said role, then PichuBoy pretty much must be lying.

Just something to think over until the next day, wherein we will be lynching him, as I foresee it. \o/
    As confused as you are bbs.

Only thing I can think that's happened here is I'm just one massive red herring curveball and I don't actually have any role. A 'False' role, to use a technical term. Would explain why I was outright told about inheriting a role from the beginning, as opposed to Insanish who wasn't.

Also, if you believe me to be mafia, then logic would impliy that I've told your role to the other mafia members, so what do you gain out of hiding it?
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post

As confused as you are bbs.

Only thing I can think that's happened here is I'm just one massive red herring curveball and I don't actually have any role. A 'False' role, to use a technical term. Would explain why I was outright told about inheriting a role from the beginning, as opposed to Insanish who wasn't.

Also, if you believe me to be mafia, then logic would impliy that I've told your role to the other mafia members, so what do you gain out of hiding it?
    lol ok

I've already considered that you have told your fellow mafia members, but the thing is...

I didn't tell you my real role. I claimed the role of somebody who had claimed to me, in case you were mafia. I wasn't actually going to claim my real role to somebody who I never really trusted, even when it was somewhat obvious that you had 'inherited the Doctor role'. It was an inspired fakeclaim, certainly, and I do credit you for it, especially given that you had to claim to me close to the game's start, but I never trust people who claim that they gain roles conditionally unless it's guaranteed that they're in the setup.

Considering the role madness that's going on here, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there were actually a "second doctor backup." Or, a " second doctor backup who isn't really a backup but just thinks that they are."

Even so, that's STILL kind of a stretch, though. I'm not sure what use a role like that would be to the Town. :I

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    But what did I do that was so similar to what Scarlet did? I know we both voted for Neon Borealis, but so did other people, so...
    I found the fact that you guys were just coming in and voting or saying a sentence or two and leaving again a little suspicious. That was my reasoning as to why I found you acting similarly to Scarlet.

Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

Nopony had expected that the day’s suspect would still be able to communicate with Ponyville. The shadows had gathered together again, one fewer than the night before, and were all fidgeting in the candlelight. The unexpected loss of one of their members had already put them on edge, and the day’s banishment had made them even more anxious.

“I...I don’t want to get banished to the moon.” one of them squeaked, trembling as they spoke. “What if somepony suspects me because I told them - ”

“There’s nothing we can do about that now.” another interrupted. “The point is, now there’s nopony left to prevent us from doing what we need to do.”

“Right!” another one said, standing up. “I’ll go make the preparations!” They trotted off, and the remaining four settled back around the candle. The first shadow was still shaking with fear.

“B-b-but the pony I told...we should deal with them tonight, shouldn’t we?””

“Normally I like attention, but won’t that cause a little too much?” the final shadow asked.

“That’s right...it’ll only make us more suspicious, since there’s no point in them hiding that you told them that.” The shadow paused, thinking. “What about her?” she suggested, pointing to a name on the list in front of them. “She’s been an annoyance from the start.”

“She’s annoying, but not really a threat.”

“I suppose...what about -?”

A bright flash lit up the room for an instant. In that same instant, the shadows all came to one horrifying realization: they’d forgotten to close the curtains on the window.

“Get them!” one of the shadows shrieked.

The four shadows raced out of their hideout to see a small colt running away, the camera around his neck flopping awkwardly as he ran, desperate to show someone his proof. He tried to duck behind Sugarcube Corner, where the sounds of a party drifted out from behind the walls, but was easily overtaken by the shadows. They knocked him over, sending him sprawling on the ground and smashing his camera underneath their hooves. His eyes filled with fear as he tried to fly away, and one of the shadows chased after him, striking at his hind hooves and forcing him into the skies and away from town.

By the morning, the shadow had returned. The colt had not.

Hidden Ability:

It is now Day 5. This phase will end at 10 p.m. Pacific time on Nov. 27th.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 5 Docu-drama

Guess that clears me then.

VOTE: Kidbeano

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast