Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 19

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 4 Up, Up, and Away (Nov. 22)

Bomber Mijzelffan again? XD
    If Mizzle makes it in the later stages of a mafia game, he might actually be mafia in such games XD

I don't know about the report coming from a mafia though. Six mafia against fifteen town sounds out of balance. Also, we only know that Mane 6 would likely be mafia since Octy is dead. I don't think a mafia reporter would have left a hint in their reports even if nameclaiming is not allowed - knowing the characters gives more proof for guessing what roles would be in the game. Whether they had expected losing one of their own or not, that's a rather careless mistake.
    Though there is a chance that it is a standard format that the Twilight Sparkle role - mafia or town - must have for the reports.

@HumanDawn; hosts check reports before they are posted, and they can edit in/out small details if they find necessary. So I think it's safe to assume that Feli found that okay. Perhaps it's even a mandatory element for the reports if Twilight Sparkle is the reporter. It could be another character with the reports though, like Spike.

Still, I'm not willing to trust the players on that list too quickly, because there is a chance that the report is from a mafia player, and they'd have a better idea of everyone's alignment from the beginning. -w-;

Anyways, I'll vote for now-

VOTE: Insanish Danish

Along with Scarlet Enchantress, she was among those leaning votes toward Neon Borealis. She also voted for Dark Blueberry in the first Day. It's the best I have to go with at the moment.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I doubt Spike is even in this game.

It's Mane 6 vs Background Ponies, and Spike doesn't fit in any of them unless Feliciano decided to put Spike in the Mane 6 like he was in the second episode of season 2, replacing Rainbow Dash.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Just because I voted for the same person that Scarlet Enchantress did doesn't mean I'm mafia. I'm also not the only person who found Neon Borealis scummy, so I don't see why I'm being singled out (and I know you guys will say "because you jumped on the bandwagon", but once again I will say I would have voted for Neon Borealis regardless of whether there was a bandwagon or not).
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Before Phoenicks died, he posted his suspicions of Insanish Danish in our mason QuickTopic. He didn't think her arguments sounded like a townie's.

About the Mane 6; Twilight Sparkle is likely town. It would be weird to have a mafia reporter.

Vote: Insanish Danish

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Before Phoenicks died, he posted his suspicions of Insanish Danish in our mason QuickTopic. He didn't think her arguments sounded like a townie's.

About the Mane 6; Twilight Sparkle is likely town. It would be weird to have a mafia reporter.

Vote: Insanish Danish
    Mane 6 = Mafia

Twilight Sparkle = Mane 6

Mafia Reporters can exist you know.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

I honestly can't provide any reason as to why I was mentioned by the reporter, I haven't been approached by anyone with any specific information at all. Perhaps the reporter is in contact with the cop, although I'm not sure what benefit a possibly mafia-aligned reporter would have in mentioning me other than to frame me.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Mane 6 = Mafia

Twilight Sparkle = Mane 6
    @Croag, you're up! ;D (even though you're not in the game, but oh well)

I'm a bit weary, guys. Both Scarlet Enchantress and Insanish Danish have been clocked as suspicious for doing the same thing. Would a mafia really be so reckless as to allow TWO of its members to both make the same mistake? I see the logic that it worked for Scarlet, so it could work for Insanish, but I'm not truly convinced.

Also, regarding the Twilight Sparkle situation, here's what I think:

Applejack's death has confirmed that the at least some of the Mane 6 are mafia. It would most likely make sense for either all to be mafia, or all-but-one, as in MLP:FIM2. So far, two hidden abilities have been revealed that involved double-votes against the Mane 6: Trixie and Nurse Redheart having double against Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie respectively. This could suggest a pattern, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were four others with double votes against the four other Mane 6 (Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash for those non-bronies out there). So, everyone should do a little research - all of the double-votes so far have been rivalries that can at least be implied by canon. If you have a character that could be linked to one of the Mane 6 in an "my character dislikes this character because" way, then it's likely you could have a double vote against them. Obviously, don't claim, as it's against the rules, but just keep it in mind.

That makes me think Twilight is indeed mafia, and so the report should be taken with a pinch of salt. If anything, I find it likely that at least one of the people in the report will be mafia, in an attempt to try and "clear" them.
    Froakie likes this.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure that jda95 is the one who did the report, if, truly, one of the ones on the list is mafia. He's also very MLP-yay (i can't think of any other term ok), so I'd say he knows how to write an in-character report like the one that was written; I guess that it was very Twilight Sparkle-esque, judging from the two episodes of MLP that I actually watched. I know myself that I'm town, and, from Human's claim, he is town. Whoever wrote the report was decidedly anti-town anyway, because why would you stick town 'clears' on a list if you didn't want them to be targeted or something?

@jda95; Would you like to claim to me privately?

For now, though:
    Vote: jda95.

edit: oulala

Unvote: jda95.

for reasons

totes goin w/ this tho::::::
    vote: insanish danish.
    Last edited by Buoy; 24th November 2012 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries

You guys want to get rid of me, it'll be your loss. I am 100% not mafia XD

Vote: jda95, although I'm sure I'll once again get blamed for jumping on a bandwagon lol. The reporter thing has me a bit wary.
    Last edited by Insanish Danish; 24th November 2012 at 04:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    You guys want to get rid of me, it'll be your loss. I am 100% not mafia XD

Vote: jda95, although I'm sure I'll once again get blamed for jumping on a bandwagon lol. The reporter thing has me a bit wary.
    so u think i didn't unvote for a reason?? a good reason??? but u still try and vote him anyway??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Blog Entries

At this point I'm the one who's going to lose anyway, not him, considering you guys all find me more suspicious. Perhaps I'll unvote him too if something else happens to come up, but I still stand by my statement that I'm innocent. Getting rid of me is not going to be beneficial.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    At this point I'm the one who's going to lose anyway, not him, considering you guys all find me more suspicious. Perhaps I'll unvote him too if something else happens to come up, but I still stand by my statement that I'm innocent. Getting rid of me is not going to be beneficial.
    hooray, the usual "U'LL BE SORRY IF U LYNCH ME"

okay so i guess you just voted him for no reason, going by that logic???? and u want us to think ur town????? LOL!!!!

Blog Entries

I already said I voted for him because of the report.

But you know, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone who's voting for me are all mafia and you want me to be the next one to go lol

Votes:

jda95: II (HumanDawn, Insanish Danish)
    Insanish Danish: IV (Bomika, Sputnik, Buoy, Poyo)

I'm also suspecting Danish to be honest though it's more for, from my point of view, doing similar things to Scarlet. So Vote: Insanish Danish

Blog Entries

But what did I do that was so similar to what Scarlet did? I know we both voted for Neon Borealis, but so did other people, so...

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast