Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 18

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 3 So Much Derp (Nov. 21)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    No, not a slip. You're reading too much into this. We had evidence that Neon was suspicious and we went with it. We had a legit reason to go after NB. Your reasoning for going after me because I voted and just happened to be part of a bandwagon? Ludicrous.

Also, are you trying to give your character away with your obnoxiousness?
    I'm merely pointing out what you said in the context of the situation and what you'd previously said. That is not reading too much into anything. As well as that, I merely noted that you had jumped onto two bandwagons. You're the one who chose to make a response to that notation, not me. I'm replying to your responses, and it's just uncovering more about you, which is the entire point of me asking questions. I'm not 'going after' anybody, thank you very much, so stop acting like you're some sort of victim. I didn't even accuse you of being scum for leaping on bandwagons yet, so you're getting pretty defensive over something I only mildly noted out loud. I could make something more of it, I guess, but it's clearly too 'ludicrous' for you.

As well as that, always nice to be told you're obnoxious. Thank you for that. I really appreciate somebody I don't even know calling me obnoxious over the internet just because THEY'RE not comfortable with something that's happening in a GAME. ¬_¬

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

That's how it seemed to me. Why simply call me out and none of the other people you find suspicious? Unless you really want me to look more scummy by keeping this conversation going. You don't have to believe me or whatever. But there are better choices to consider rather than just picking someone for being active and voting. What about people who vote and don't even give a reason? The inactives? Maybe you should put your efforts into looking elsewhere because your efforts here are going to be futile.

And you clearly took what I said out of context. I'm just saying there's only one Pony I can think off that acts such as how you have been acting. It wasn't meant to be an insult, more than a personal observation.

Blog Entries

That's how it seemed to me. Why simply call me out and none of the other people you find suspicious? Unless you really want me to look more scummy by keeping this conversation going. You don't have to believe me or whatever. But there are better choices to consider rather than just picking someone for being active and voting. What about people who vote and don't even give a reason? The inactives? Maybe you should put your efforts into looking elsewhere because your efforts here are going to be futile.

And you clearly took what I said out of context. I'm just saying there's only one Pony I can think off that acts such as how you have been acting. It wasn't meant to be an insult, more than a personal observation.
    Good for you. However, I did mention Insanish Danish, as well, so I think you need to check your facts. She hasn't responded, so I can hardly respond to her response if she hasn't actually made one -- then again, I wasn't expecting you to react so defensively to a simple 'that's two bandwagons jumped on'. Also, my purpose isn't to make you LOOK scummy -- it's not like I'm deliberately making you look suspicious. I think that an accusation that I'm doing such is merely your own paranoia talking. The point of this conversation is to actually debate who is right or wrong, who is scummy or not. If you don't want to continue, then that's your choice -- simply stop responding. The fact that you don't want to debate this with me is only more suspicious in itself. Stopping a conversation for fear you're appearing too scummy: how does that sound to you? I don't see why you want me to look at other people -- 'being active and voting', is, as I've said, NOT why I'm having this conversation with you, and -- this may come as a shock to the system -- 'being active and voting' does not make you more innocent than anybody else, so I'm not entirely sure why you think it does.

As soon as you come up specifically with someone better to have a discussion with for valid reasons (inactivity not being one), why don't you go and start a discussion with them? Telling me to go off and bother someone else (i.e. deflecting suspicion towards other people who don't really deserve it, especially if they're somewhat inactive) is not helping your case. As far as I'm aware, everybody who's voted so far has at least given some form of reasoning for it.

Ooh, and golly, look at this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy
    Vote: Dark Blueberry

If we're going to do a lynch on day 1, we might as well do it.
    translation: i, too, want a lynch for no reason

i really don't understand the sentence as a whole, though, nor what thought process went into it.

if we're going to do a lynch, may as well do it??? were u high when u wrote this??? what exactly did u mean??
    You completely ignored this. YOU didn't give any valid reason for voting on Day 1, except for, in short, "I want somebody to be lynched for no reason." You're the one who doesn't want to be 'falsely lynched'? Yeah, don't try pulling anything over me.

Your reasoning for Day 2 was not much better:
    Vote: Neon Borealis

Too many contradictions, and the role seems too much like a mafia role to me. :/
    You basically just regurgitated what Paperhorse said. Yay for original thought!

Also, yes, CLEARLY I took what you said out of context. You said I was being obnoxious, and that's plain and simple. I don't give a single shit about what crappy pony I come across like, you basically just called me obnoxious. If I was acting like this on purpose to try and come across as whatever crap you're talking about, then that's a form of nameclaiming -- and, oh my, would you look at that? It's DISALLOWED. Yeah, good theory -- I'm being obnoxious in order to try and break the rules. I always do that, you know. It's how I roll. As well as that, it was a 'personal observation' that just so happened to contain something that is insulting. You know what you were better off doing? Not saying it at all, if it was truly a 'personal observation'. ~_~

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I'll repeat what I said before: I voted for Neon Borealis because I honestly did believe he was mafia, not because there was a bandwagon. I would have voted even sooner, before all the votes started piling on, if I had been online earlier. Would I look less suspicious if I been one of the first to vote for him, then? And would you guys be pinning your suspicions on someone else who happened to vote later?
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

@Buoy; sorry, username change. ;P
    ~~

As for all this stuff with voting, that's one thing we have for discussion and something for townies to find mafia suspects with. We can't rely on action results all the time - and with hidden abilities, cop checks could be less reliable. That's why I posted opinions here. So that we don't make suspicions with little discussions. Such suspicions mostly turn out wrong than not. It's good to see responses.

Also we do have a lot of players who haven't talked during the last phase. Perhaps most of the mafia aren't among the voters even. With something like eight votes that lynched Neon Borealis (about half of the remaining players), it is possible that mafia didn't vote oh now am I a suspect or even post.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    I'll repeat what I said before: I voted for Neon Borealis because I honestly did believe he was mafia, not because there was a bandwagon. I would have voted even sooner, before all the votes started piling on, if I had been online earlier. Would I look less suspicious if I been one of the first to vote for him, then? And would you guys be pinning your suspicions on someone else who happened to vote later?
    considering your track record, I would say nope to your answer.

if they had voted last frequently, then it would arouse some suspicion.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 4 Up, Up, and Away (Nov. 22)

The citizens of Ponyville went back to their homes angrily that evening, but whether their anger was at Derpy or themselves, nopony could really say. One by one, bolts slid into place, doors and windows were locked, curtains were drawn, and lights were extinguished. Ponyville fell silent for the first time in days.

“Are the blinds completely drawn?”

“Yeah, nopony can see us.”

“Good.”

A single candle was lit, illuminating a group of shadows huddled together around it. One of them sat at the head of the others and looked around at them grimly.

“This has gone on long enough. We can’t afford to waste any more time.”

“Yeah!”

“Oh...I don’t know.” one shadow muttered, pawing at the ground. “They seem to be doing just fine driving each other away. Maybe we won’t have to do anything.”

“It’s too late to back out now.” another shadow retorted. “We committed to this; we might as well see it through, even if things haven’t been going our way.”

“Exactly.” the first shadow agreed. “So, here’s the plan. You,” she pointed at one of the shadows, “are going to go after him. He’s strong, but I know you can handle him.”

“Gotcha.”

“The rest of us will be going here.” the first shadow continued, pointing to a building on a map of Ponyville that had been circled in red. “We’ll have a much easier time continuing once this pony is out of the way.”

The shadows all nodded. Each understood their plan and what they had to do. Without a word, one of them blew out the candle and plunged the room into darkness.

As they emerged from their headquarters, one shadow split from the others, sneaking off into the night. The rest slunk towards another part of town, two of them keeping a sharp watch, and finally, the group approached one of the largest buildings in town: Ponyville General Hospital.

Inside, the halls were eerily quiet. Scootaloo slept soundly in her room, and the only noise came from the hospital’s only remaining staff member as she dutifully went from room to room, changing the bed sheets. A branch creaked outside, but she paid no mind. Things were always creaking at this time of night.

Another squeak made her pause. If she didn’t know any better, she could have sworn that somepony had just opened a window.

Carefully, she set the folded stack of sheets down on the bed and stepped out into the hallway. No windows seemed to be open, but a chill ran up her spine nonetheless. “H-hello?” she called out. “Is anypony there?”

A groan echoed through the halls, causing her to gasp softly. “A-are you hurt?” she called out again, determined to not sound afraid. If somepony was in trouble, it was her duty to help.

Another groan, and a huge shadow began to grow on the far wall. The pony gasped, stepping back. That didn’t look like any pony she’d ever seen. “M-monster!” she shrieked, bolting down the hallway away from the shadow. She had to make sure it hadn’t gotten Scootaloo!

Another shadow emerged onto the wall in front of her, letting out a low, anguished moan. She skidded to a stop, trying desperately not to trip over herself. It was coming out of Scootaloo’s room! It must have already gotten her!

Panicked, she ran downstairs and burst out of the doors of the hospital, racing away through a field just behind the hospital. “Help! Help! Monsters!” She could feel the shadowy forms of the monsters behind her, drawing closer and closer with each stride, and fled away into the night. There was nothing more she could do for Ponyville.

Hidden Ability:

On the other side of town, a solitary shadow moved through the darkness. It slunk up underneath a small patch of clouds above a hill and eyed them carefully, sizing up her target. It would be difficult to get him down, but luckily, she had come prepared. She reached into her pack, pulled out a length of rope, and began expertly twirling it above her head.

Her aim was true. The loop settled like a noose around her target’s neck. Unfortunately, her target was a light sleeper. He awoke instantly, thrashing around madly as he tried to dislodge himself from the rope. She gritted her teeth and held on, but her target’s strength seemed downright unnatural. She failed to hold her target down as he rose into the sky, and his struggles only served to twist her own rope around her as well. He sped off into the sky, shouting incoherently as he carried her with him.

Hidden Ability:

----------

Hidden Ability:

When the residents of Ponyville emerged from their homes in the morning, some were confused about the commotion they had heard the night before. As they looked around, their hearts dropped. After two nights of relative peace, three of their number were now gone.

When Princess Celestia awoke, she found a small scroll waiting for her at the top of the steps. Curiously, she opened it and read the message inside. Upon seeing it, she brightened and called all the ponies of the town together to deliver the message aloud to all of them.

It is now Day 4. This phase will end at 8 p.m. Pacific time on Nov. 25th.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Well, what in tar nation! I died! XD

Thank you for letting me play, Feli. It was fun. :3

You know what to do remaining mafia. Win this for the Mane 6!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

omg

Reporter, I know you're being nice and all by trying to not make me a target to be lynched or anything, but you do know that it makes me a target along with Buoy and jda95 to be Nightkilled right? assuming they're really town

oh

and if you really do trust me, why haven't you claimed to me :/?

oh and to shake things up today for some attivita:

Vote: Insanish Danish

For reasons already stated~~~

EDIT: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle
    Now from AppleJack's RolePm...

You are allied with the Mane 6
    Twilight Sparkle is allied with the Mane 6 so...

We have a Mafia Reporter in our hands.

Should have figured that out when they didn't claim to me.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 23rd November 2012 at 04:45 AM.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Feliciano;

I am sorry but I have to request to be subbed out. Thanks for letting me play anyways.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Is it possible that Twilight Sparkle is not allied with the mafia? There were 24 players originally, so 6 mafia and 3 independents would make for 15 town. 6 mafia for 15 town seems a little scum heavy. Yes, she's part of the Mane 6 in the show, but it wouldn't be the first time that one of the Mane 6 wasn't mafia (Pinkie Pie was town in My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 for example).

Also, if a mafioso had already died (in this case Scarlet Enchantress/Applejack), having a mafia reporter that signed off as Twilight Sparkle would be a little nerfed. Although if the goal is just to screw with townies' heads, then it still works (is the report all lies? is it all true? how much of it is true?) xD

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

though anyone find it weird that jda95 in that list when he hasn't done anything of note afaik. maybe he did the whole reporting thing.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Luminosity View Post
    Is it possible that Twilight Sparkle is not allied with the mafia? There were 24 players originally, so 6 mafia and 3 independents would make for 15 town. 6 mafia for 15 town seems a little scum heavy. Yes, she's part of the Mane 6 in the show, but it wouldn't be the first time that one of the Mane 6 wasn't mafia (Pinkie Pie was town in My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 for example).
    It is...

Also, if a mafioso had already died (in this case Scarlet Enchantress/Applejack), having a mafia reporter that signed off as Twilight Sparkle would be a little nerfed. Although if the goal is just to screw with townies' heads, then it still works (is the report all lies? is it all true? how much of it is true?) xD
    I think it was a mistake. The Mafia didn't predict that one of their own would die, so I'm guessing that it's accidental. Oh and is the Reporter saying that they're Twilight Sparkle in the end pretty much nameclaiming? @Feliciano;

Quote Originally Posted by Parma View Post
    though anyone find it weird that jda95 in that list when he hasn't done anything of note afaik. maybe he did the whole reporting thing.
    I don't think he would be that... obvious :/

Still I'd like to hear something from jda95.

Unless he got contacted by the cop and got me and Buoy checked...

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Good job on walking right into my bomb trap mafia. I knew you'd come through :P

Blog Entries

@jda95;

Since I need you to say something instead of just viewing the thread on and off I'm just going to go ahead and:

Unvote: Insanish Danish
    Vote: jda95

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast