Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 14

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

You're right about the possibility that his hidden ability could counterbalance his role, but I really do not think that his claim is all that trustworthy, and the fact he went to kill Phoenicks and only he died is a bit strange. The mafia kill not going through N1 seems really unlikely to me.

@Neon Borealis; If we suggested that you killed somebody to prove your role, would you do it?

As for the Trixie thing, her entire role -- including hidden ability -- was revealed. Unless there is a hidden hidden ability (vury unliekli), I'd say that Feliciano just wanted Trixie to be on the side of the town, which would explain the 'somehow' -- like that Autumnbreeze and Enero game, where they were just like "IGNORE THE FACT THAT SPIKE IS IN LOVE WITH FLUTTERSHY; SPIKE AND TWILIGHT SPARKLE ARE LOVERS".

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    As for the Trixie thing, her entire role -- including hidden ability -- was revealed. Unless there is a hidden hidden ability (vury unliekli), I'd say that Feliciano just wanted Trixie to be on the side of the town, which would explain the 'somehow' -- like that Autumnbreeze and Enero game, where they were just like "IGNORE THE FACT THAT SPIKE IS IN LOVE WITH FLUTTERSHY; SPIKE AND TWILIGHT SPARKLE ARE LOVERS".
    Yeah but that game wasn't exactly... how do I put this nicely... well thought out ^_^;

I guess it is kind of a long shot, there are more obvious choices for mafia, like Discord, Nightmare Moon, basically any non-Ponyville antagonist.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

@Neon Borealis; If we suggested that you killed somebody to prove your role, would you do it?
    Maybe.

But it will have to be later, since I'm going to school and won't be back until 10PM central.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    Maybe.

But it will have to be later, since I'm going to school and won't be back until 10PM central.
    But who would be willing to sacrifice themselves for that? O_o

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    What I'm more interested about is Trixie's alignment. In the show, Trixie is clearly an antagonist. To have her allied with Ponyville ("somehow", as Feliciano herself has put) doesn't add up. My mind has been drawn back to MLP: Friendship is Mafia 2, in which if I remember correctly, I was Rarity and I was mafia - all the Mane 6 bar Pinkie Pie were Mafia. It could be that this is a similar scenario, although I would wonder whether Pinkie would be town-sided in that scenario again. This would again justify Trixie being town, with her x3 vote against Twilight. That seems a very dangerous prospect for a TownvTown pairing.

Thoughts?
    Trixie is a beloved character in the fandom, with many fans wanting to see her return (which is finally gonna happen yay) and there being a lot of theories that Trixie isn't as bad as she was portrayed in her first appearence. I think the first MLP mafia also had her part of the town. Besides that, she's not really an antagonist, just stuck-up.

Trixie being town makes perfect sense, and you really shouldn't look to deep into it.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    What I'm more interested about is Trixie's alignment. In the show, Trixie is clearly an antagonist. To have her allied with Ponyville ("somehow", as Feliciano herself has put) doesn't add up. My mind has been drawn back to MLP: Friendship is Mafia 2, in which if I remember correctly, I was Rarity and I was mafia - all the Mane 6 bar Pinkie Pie were Mafia. It could be that this is a similar scenario, although I would wonder whether Pinkie would be town-sided in that scenario again. This would again justify Trixie being town, with her x3 vote against Twilight. That seems a very dangerous prospect for a TownvTown pairing.

Thoughts?
    Trixie is a beloved character in the fandom, with many fans wanting to see her return (which is finally gonna happen yay) and there being a lot of theories that Trixie isn't as bad as she was portrayed in her first appearence. I think the first MLP mafia also had her part of the town. Besides that, she's not really an antagonist, just stuck-up.

Trixie being town makes perfect sense, and you really shouldn't look to deep into it.
    I was under the "canon not fandom" impression by assuming Trixie would've been Mafia. But, iirc, wasn't there a mafia twist in the first one as well, in that Princess Celestia was mafia?

Maybe I was just comparing it too much to the previous game. It was just a suggestion.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

I was under the "canon not fandom" impression by assuming Trixie would've been Mafia. But, iirc, wasn't there a mafia twist in the first one as well, in that Princess Celestia was mafia?

Maybe I was just comparing it too much to the previous game. It was just a suggestion.
    Yes, and you know why Celestia was mafia in the first one? Fandom! Trollestia being a popular meme during the first season.

Also like I said, Trixie never was an antagonist even in canon.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

I'm guessing we can expect the main 3 villains at least (pre-S3), and possibly minor villains like Gilda or the Windigoes, assuming vaguely canon alignments. That still leaves a bit of space so I doubt there will be no surprises in character alignments this game.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 3 Stop! Party Time

The day’s fighting had left a sour taste in everypony’s mouth. None of them could truthfully say they were sad to see Trixie gone, but they couldn’t quite shake the thought that her accusation might have a grain of truth to it.

The pony she had accused hadn’t moved since Trixie had gone. She just sat there, head hung low, tears dripping from her eyes. Most other ponies were avoiding her, eyeing her suspiciously and whispering to each other just out of earshot. But suddenly, an earth pony approached her. The mare looked up, surprised, then sniffed and ran a hoof over her nose. “Are you gonna say I’m one of those bad ponies too?”

“Aw, I know just the thing to cheer you up!” she exclaimed, offering a hoof. “Everypony, let’s go to Sugarcube Corner!”

For a moment, the whole town stared at the mare. How could anypony think about going to Sugarcube Corner at a time like this? “Well...” one stallion finally said, “I guess I could go for a cupcake or two. I’m starving.”

The earth pony mare squeaked in excitement and grabbed the pegasus. Her companions seemed a little less enthused about the idea, but followed her nevertheless. Soon, all of Ponyville was crammed into Sugarcube Corner, dancing and laughing. Even the pegasus Trixie had accused brightened up as her favorite song blared from the speakers. Everypony was distracted by the loud music, which covered up a fleeting whisper.

“We can’t do it tonight. It’s too public - we’d be noticed in an instant.”

The slightest of nods showed agreement. That night, there was happiness in Ponyville, just like there had been before. That night, there was a smile on everypony’s face that would remain until the sunrise.

It is now Day 2. This phase will end at 10 p.m. Pacific time on Nov. 21st.

I dun goofed. Last night was NIGHT 1, not Night 2. Sorry
    Last edited by Feliciano; 21st November 2012 at 01:21 AM.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Quiet night, huh?

Well, I suppose no loss, no gain.

And thanks to whoever made the night pass, since I was roleblocked by the mafia. Ha!!! Take that scum. your action was wasted either way.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    I dun goofed. Last night was NIGHT 1, not Night 2. Sorry
    How was it Night 1? We've already had a night in which there was no mafia kill--I thought that was Night 1. (Unless I've been reading all of this wrong?)

That said, no mafia kill again. This is... interesting.

Blog Entries

@Neon Borealis; So, you can kill every night, with no restrictions?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    @Neon Borealis; So, you can kill every night, with no restrictions?
    Yes, that's the basic gist of it.

I may have a restriction in my hidden ability, but I wouldn't know that since it's, well, hidden.

Quiet night, huh?

And thanks to whoever made the night pass, since I was roleblocked by the mafia. Ha!!! Take that scum. your action was wasted either way.
    Well, I wouldn't exactly say there not being a night-kill isn't a gain. We were rather fortunate in that regard. n.n;

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

The earth pony mare squeaked in excitement and grabbed the pegasus. Her companions seemed a little less enthused about the idea, but followed her nevertheless. Soon, all of Ponyville was crammed into Sugarcube Corner, dancing and laughing.
    So this is Pinkie Pie's doing?

I wonder...

I think that the player who is Pinkie Pie activated an ability that disables ALL NIGHT ACTIONS, including the night kill by making everybody party. If everybody was busy partying, then they wouldn't be able to use their Night Actions, no?

Which brings us to this gem:

Quiet night, huh?

well my dear neon

if like

all night actions were disabled

then how could you have been roleblocked :)?

oh and pray tell, what makes you think it was the mafia that roleblocked you?

all night actions were disabled, so you should know that if you were roleblocked, it should have been because all night actions were disabled

Oh and your ENTIRE attitude here is so OOC that I'm being given no reason not to suspect you.

I'm just going to go ahead and:

Destiny Vote: Neon Borealis

:)

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast