Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 13
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Endless vigilante. I'm more inclined to read that as serial killer.
    Frankly this. Or an independent that needs to kill certain other roles to win. With four independents, that would leave 20 players which is a common number for (Town + Mafia) players.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 2 No More Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Endless vigilante does not sound like a town role to me. For one thing, it is way overpowered.

These two statements kind of contradict themselves. First you say you would fakeclaim, and then you say since Sputnik's independent, you would just tell her the truth if you were mafia. Which I highly doubt any mafia member would outright claim being mafia to an independent. Independents tend to side with the town (as Sputnik just proved she is doing) unless they have an anti-town role. Which she doesn't.
    Agan, these two statements are a "what if I was mafia" scenario. Depending on the circumstances I would have done one of the two. Which I clearly didn't

And I'll repeat what Andrea said earlier: What is the possible benefit for a mafioso to claim they killed a townie when there was no second kill?

The answer: None. That, is outright suicidal. Same goes for serial killer. They wat to remain hidden for as long as possible. A serial killer wouldn't claim something very flashy right at the beggining of the game, since it's also pretty much suicidal for him/her.

Look, I know my role is severly overpowered. I had the same reaction when I got it. But I'm telling you, I'm town alligned.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 2 No More Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Endless vigilante does not sound like a town role to me. For one thing, it is way overpowered.

These two statements kind of contradict themselves. First you say you would fakeclaim, and then you say since Sputnik's independent, you would just tell her the truth if you were mafia. Which I highly doubt any mafia member would outright claim being mafia to an independent. Independents tend to side with the town (as Sputnik just proved she is doing) unless they have an anti-town role. Which she doesn't.
    Agan, these two statements are a "what if I was mafia" scenario. Depending on the circumstances I would have done one of the two. Which I clearly didn't

And I'll repeat what Andrea said earlier: What is the possible benefit for a mafioso to claim they killed a townie when there was no second kill?

The answer: None. That, is outright suicidal. Same goes for serial killer. They wat to remain hidden for as long as possible. A serial killer wouldn't claim something very flashy right at the beggining of the game, since it's also pretty much suicidal for him/her.

Look, I know my role is severly overpowered. I had the same reaction when I got it. But I'm telling you, I'm town alligned.
    wifometa is not getting you anywhere

and p.s. phoenicks was independent, not town

this is your final moment Eleven's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Neon, I honestly can't believe you did that... Did you consider the scumminess of your roleclaim? Did you consider the number of people killed night one? If you answer yes to either one of those, you are lying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Neon, I honestly can't believe you did that... Did you consider the scumminess of your roleclaim? Did you consider the number of people killed night one? If you answer yes to either one of those, you are lying.
    No, and no. I wast just considering the fact that I could accidentally kill one of your group instead of a mafia.

I know it was risky, But I supposed it was worth a shot... You can see how well that turned out.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia

Blog Entries

Yep. You brought the town one step closer to victory. :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Yep. You brought the town one step closer to victory. :D
    Look at the facts.

Your group is an independent, if I was a mafia, I would have simply come out clear offering an alliance or something similar.

What I did is to come out clear with my original role. Yes, the one that is very overpowered. If I was a SK or a mafia, I wouldn't have done that on risk of you bussing me out (Which, btw, you did, thanks for making me a target). I mean, considering there was only one kill, that's pretty suicidal.

Blog Entries

let's just cut the debate and come to the real conclusion:

neon borealis is a really bad liar

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Neon, you could be using a heavy case of reverse psychology here :/

The only theory I can come up with that could make any sense of your odd behavior is if you're the fool.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

The only theory I can come up with that could make any sense of your odd behavior is if you're the fool.
    phoenicks already claimed to be the fool, tho

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post

what

but phoenicks is already dead O_O

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post

what

but phoenicks is already dead O_O
    o...

UH

that definitely didn't slip my mind

anyway neon boobealis is still a liar and is probably SK or scum

Blog Entries

Considering his despair, he is probably scum. XD

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

It seems like he's SK to me. The role he's claiming is pretty overpowered as even he admitted.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

@Sputnik Although I can see what your thinking was behind outing this claim, I'd like to think Neon is a little smarter than to make as obvious a slip as you're making this out to be. Also, regardless of whether massclaiming is allowed or not, I will not claim to you, because you're independent.

Anyway, guys, don't forget that every single person to die so far has had a Hidden Ability. I'm willing to bet that that means EVERYONE does. Regardless of the fact that Endless Vigilante isn't overpowered in the first place (it's EXACTLY the same role as Serial Killer, and you all don't have a problem believing he's that), EV isn't so overpowered if he's got something he doesn't know about that could easily backfire on him. I have a suspicion of what it might be, though, should he be telling the truth, but it's a little out-there and Meta-ish on Feliciano's part.

On EpicMafia, there is a user called Feliciano, so I'm going to assume they're the same person. On EpicMafia, the Vigilante role is endless - it can be used at any point during the game any number of times. The drawback to this, however, is that if they kill the same person as the mafia, they die as well. It wouldn't surprise me if Feli has used that idea.

Of course, if that ability is true, then it poses the question as to why the mafia kill did not go through Night 1. Doctor protection, maybe? I can't seem them deliberately no killing Night 1, especially since we lynched a townie on Day 1.

Anyway, this is all speculation. However, I wouldn't be too hasty to lynch Neon.

What I'm more interested about is Trixie's alignment. In the show, Trixie is clearly an antagonist. To have her allied with Ponyville ("somehow", as Feliciano herself has put) doesn't add up. My mind has been drawn back to MLP: Friendship is Mafia 2, in which if I remember correctly, I was Rarity and I was mafia - all the Mane 6 bar Pinkie Pie were Mafia. It could be that this is a similar scenario, although I would wonder whether Pinkie would be town-sided in that scenario again. This would again justify Trixie being town, with her x3 vote against Twilight. That seems a very dangerous prospect for a TownvTown pairing.

Thoughts?
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast