Mafia: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win! - Page 13
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 550

Thread: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

  1. #181
    ORAS soon Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Endless vigilante. I'm more inclined to read that as serial killer.
    Frankly this. Or an independent that needs to kill certain other roles to win. With four independents, that would leave 20 players which is a common number for (Town + Mafia) players.

  2. #182
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    961
    Blog Entries
    42

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 2 No More Chicken

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Endless vigilante does not sound like a town role to me. For one thing, it is way overpowered.

    These two statements kind of contradict themselves. First you say you would fakeclaim, and then you say since Sputnik's independent, you would just tell her the truth if you were mafia. Which I highly doubt any mafia member would outright claim being mafia to an independent. Independents tend to side with the town (as Sputnik just proved she is doing) unless they have an anti-town role. Which she doesn't.
    Agan, these two statements are a "what if I was mafia" scenario. Depending on the circumstances I would have done one of the two. Which I clearly didn't

    And I'll repeat what Andrea said earlier: What is the possible benefit for a mafioso to claim they killed a townie when there was no second kill?

    The answer: None. That, is outright suicidal. Same goes for serial killer. They wat to remain hidden for as long as possible. A serial killer wouldn't claim something very flashy right at the beggining of the game, since it's also pretty much suicidal for him/her.

    Look, I know my role is severly overpowered. I had the same reaction when I got it. But I'm telling you, I'm town alligned.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  3. #183
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 2 No More Chicken

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Endless vigilante does not sound like a town role to me. For one thing, it is way overpowered.

    These two statements kind of contradict themselves. First you say you would fakeclaim, and then you say since Sputnik's independent, you would just tell her the truth if you were mafia. Which I highly doubt any mafia member would outright claim being mafia to an independent. Independents tend to side with the town (as Sputnik just proved she is doing) unless they have an anti-town role. Which she doesn't.
    Agan, these two statements are a "what if I was mafia" scenario. Depending on the circumstances I would have done one of the two. Which I clearly didn't

    And I'll repeat what Andrea said earlier: What is the possible benefit for a mafioso to claim they killed a townie when there was no second kill?

    The answer: None. That, is outright suicidal. Same goes for serial killer. They wat to remain hidden for as long as possible. A serial killer wouldn't claim something very flashy right at the beggining of the game, since it's also pretty much suicidal for him/her.

    Look, I know my role is severly overpowered. I had the same reaction when I got it. But I'm telling you, I'm town alligned.
    wifometa is not getting you anywhere

    and p.s. phoenicks was independent, not town

  4. #184
    this is your final moment Eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,705
    Blog Entries
    123

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    Neon, I honestly can't believe you did that... Did you consider the scumminess of your roleclaim? Did you consider the number of people killed night one? If you answer yes to either one of those, you are lying.

  5. #185
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    961
    Blog Entries
    42

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Neon, I honestly can't believe you did that... Did you consider the scumminess of your roleclaim? Did you consider the number of people killed night one? If you answer yes to either one of those, you are lying.
    No, and no. I wast just considering the fact that I could accidentally kill one of your group instead of a mafia.

    I know it was risky, But I supposed it was worth a shot... You can see how well that turned out.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  6. #186
    this is your final moment Eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,705
    Blog Entries
    123

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    Yep. You brought the town one step closer to victory. :D

  7. #187
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    961
    Blog Entries
    42

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Yep. You brought the town one step closer to victory. :D
    Look at the facts.

    Your group is an independent, if I was a mafia, I would have simply come out clear offering an alliance or something similar.

    What I did is to come out clear with my original role. Yes, the one that is very overpowered. If I was a SK or a mafia, I wouldn't have done that on risk of you bussing me out (Which, btw, you did, thanks for making me a target). I mean, considering there was only one kill, that's pretty suicidal.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  8. #188
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    let's just cut the debate and come to the real conclusion:

    neon borealis is a really bad liar

  9. #189
    Cryst Fairy HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Luxendarc
    Posts
    1,165
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    Neon, you could be using a heavy case of reverse psychology here :/

    The only theory I can come up with that could make any sense of your odd behavior is if you're the fool.

  10. #190
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Neon, you could be using a heavy case of reverse psychology here :/

    The only theory I can come up with that could make any sense of your odd behavior is if you're the fool.
    phoenicks already claimed to be the fool, tho

  11. #191
    Cryst Fairy HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Luxendarc
    Posts
    1,165
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Neon, you could be using a heavy case of reverse psychology here :/

    The only theory I can come up with that could make any sense of your odd behavior is if you're the fool.
    phoenicks already claimed to be the fool, tho
    what

    but phoenicks is already dead O_O

  12. #192
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Neon, you could be using a heavy case of reverse psychology here :/

    The only theory I can come up with that could make any sense of your odd behavior is if you're the fool.
    phoenicks already claimed to be the fool, tho
    what

    but phoenicks is already dead O_O
    o...

    UH

    that definitely didn't slip my mind

    anyway neon boobealis is still a liar and is probably SK or scum

  13. #193
    this is your final moment Eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,705
    Blog Entries
    123

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    Considering his despair, he is probably scum. XD

  14. #194
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    52
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    It seems like he's SK to me. The role he's claiming is pretty overpowered as even he admitted.

  15. #195
    CAPS KidBeano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    967
    Blog Entries
    3

    Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 2 Boast Busted

    @Sputnik Although I can see what your thinking was behind outing this claim, I'd like to think Neon is a little smarter than to make as obvious a slip as you're making this out to be. Also, regardless of whether massclaiming is allowed or not, I will not claim to you, because you're independent.

    Anyway, guys, don't forget that every single person to die so far has had a Hidden Ability. I'm willing to bet that that means EVERYONE does. Regardless of the fact that Endless Vigilante isn't overpowered in the first place (it's EXACTLY the same role as Serial Killer, and you all don't have a problem believing he's that), EV isn't so overpowered if he's got something he doesn't know about that could easily backfire on him. I have a suspicion of what it might be, though, should he be telling the truth, but it's a little out-there and Meta-ish on Feliciano's part.

    On EpicMafia, there is a user called Feliciano, so I'm going to assume they're the same person. On EpicMafia, the Vigilante role is endless - it can be used at any point during the game any number of times. The drawback to this, however, is that if they kill the same person as the mafia, they die as well. It wouldn't surprise me if Feli has used that idea.

    Of course, if that ability is true, then it poses the question as to why the mafia kill did not go through Night 1. Doctor protection, maybe? I can't seem them deliberately no killing Night 1, especially since we lynched a townie on Day 1.

    Anyway, this is all speculation. However, I wouldn't be too hasty to lynch Neon.

    What I'm more interested about is Trixie's alignment. In the show, Trixie is clearly an antagonist. To have her allied with Ponyville ("somehow", as Feliciano herself has put) doesn't add up. My mind has been drawn back to MLP: Friendship is Mafia 2, in which if I remember correctly, I was Rarity and I was mafia - all the Mane 6 bar Pinkie Pie were Mafia. It could be that this is a similar scenario, although I would wonder whether Pinkie would be town-sided in that scenario again. This would again justify Trixie being town, with her x3 vote against Twilight. That seems a very dangerous prospect for a TownvTown pairing.

    Thoughts?
    MORE CAPS

    ~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •