Mafia: Music Mafia - ENDGAME - Mafia Victory [9/14] - Page 9

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Music Mafia - ENDGAME - Mafia Victory [9/14]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Music Mafia - Day 2 [9/8]

So since I'm mindful enough to scum hunt instead of just lynching inactives, that means I'm stretching the truth and just trying to save my own ass from a random lynch. Great logic there.

Also, I never said you were a god, if you were you wouldn't have slipped so early :P
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unvote:DrumBeats

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    So since I'm mindful enough to scum hunt instead of just lynching inactives, that means I'm stretching the truth and just trying to save my own ass from a random lynch. Great logic there.
    Yeah no. I think you realized you were backed into a corner and had to find something to incriminate me. If you were scumhunting you'd be commenting on other players and not just the guy leading against you. OMGUS is not scumhunting.

Also, I never said you were a god, if you were you wouldn't have slipped so early :P
    Congratulations, you found the one thing you could possibly say that would get me worked up. If Bulbagarden starts playing by the meta of interpreting everything as scumslips and relentlessly hounding people who make such supposed slips we will all be beyond fucked. I refuse to let you even vaguely insinuate that I've scumslipped. The worst way for a meta to possibly evolve is to take a scummy argument and declare it a scumslip. Like fuck if this is a real thing we're going to argue over I might as well vote for myself because there's no argument that can be had whatsoever once you accuse someone of scumslipping. It's all "I know you are but what am I" and is as dumb as it seems.

Blog Entries

My vote wasn't OMGUS at all. I gave valid reasoning for voting you, and the fact that you're relentlessly pursuing me because I'm the inactive one out of Kara and I, yet when I explained why I was inactive in the beginning the vote stays, while Kara has been acting more suspicious, and all of your other suspicions on me center on the fact that I suspect you.

And really dude? Is it just me or is what you're describing exactly what you're doing to me right now? The only difference is that I used the word "slip" for lack of a better word. You've gotten many people to vote me based on what somebody else said while I couldn't respond to defend myself. Then when I call suspicions on you your only defense is that "It wouldn't get 100% suspicion off me" and "You just made valid points because you were backed into a corner."

However, we both agree that Karamazov is mafia, right? How about we start with lynching Karamazov today and then one of us tomorrow. I'll switch my vote after yours.

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Unvote: Drumbeats

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

My vote wasn't OMGUS at all. I gave valid reasoning for voting you,
    If that's all you got you're missing the point. You can't defend yourself by saying that you're scumhunting when the only person you're suspecting is me for suspecting you.

and the fact that you're relentlessly pursuing me because I'm the inactive one out of Kara and I, yet when I explained why I was inactive in the beginning the vote stays, while Kara has been acting more suspicious, and all of your other suspicions on me center on the fact that I suspect you.
    I'm really not interested in getting caught up in a big damn argument. That only discourages more thread activity (see two people who have unvoted without saying anything for evidence). You were inactive and it made more sense to lynch you than Karamazov. This is the first time you've mentioned anything about me not unvoting you. If you had said "I'm active now, we should get Karamazov instead of me because I'm not inactive anymore" things would be different. Instead you're tunneling in on suspecting me and, only after a lengthy argument, trying to pin me for things. I think you're desperate in your line of attacks against me either way.

And really dude? Is it just me or is what you're describing exactly what you're doing to me right now? The only difference is that I used the word "slip" for lack of a better word. You've gotten many people to vote me based on what somebody else said while I couldn't respond to defend myself. Then when I call suspicions on you your only defense is that "It wouldn't get 100% suspicion off me" and "You just made valid points because you were backed into a corner."
    A scum slip is when someone makes a mistake that mafia are more likely to make -- such as saying "I suspect Hellion for lynching hurristat" when everyone knows that Hellion is cleared, or "I think that we should follow Archaic's logic" after Archaic flipped scum. I'm absolutely against scum slips and won't condone using them as evidence.

This is not the same. Karamazov refused to vote against you but was willing to vote for Hitomi. The scum slip equivalent would be Karamazov accidentally confirming Hitomi as innocent or you as mafia when he shouldn't know the alliances of any players. This is regular suspicious evidence.

However, we both agree that Karamazov is mafia, right? How about we start with lynching Karamazov today and then one of us tomorrow. I'll switch my vote after yours.
    Okay the only reason what Karamazov did would make sense is if you're both mafia. That's the point of this entire argument. Suspecting you has nothing to do with anything you've done and the critical argument -- that Karamazov refused to vote for you but voted for Hitomi -- has not been adequately addressed by either of you. You both create arguments that dance around this point and -- strangely -- try to pin me as mafia for pursuing this line of thought. Let me repeat myself:

Karamazov refused to vote for DrumBeats but voted for Hitomi. If this is accepeted as scummy behavior, it means that both Karamazov and DrumBeats are mafia. Only by claiming that his behavior was not scummy can you then try to turn this into an argument against me. I quote again:

[9:54:53 PM] Nick Murray: Good thing the phase doesn't end for another 6 minutes
    [9:55:58 PM] Nick Murray: Just vote for DB
    [9:56:13 PM] Karamazov (Johnny): Don't tell me what to do
    [9:56:22 PM] Karamazov (Johnny): (emo)
    [9:56:25 PM] Nick Murray: ;P
    [9:56:52 PM] Karamazov (Johnny): I'm keeping it*. Gut feeling and all
    [9:57:04 PM] Nick Murray: You mean
    [9:57:15 PM] Nick Murray: You're keeping a vote on mwto?
    [9:57:18 PM] Karamazov (Johnny): Yes

[9:57:23 PM] Nick Murray: Okay, cool
    [9:57:30 PM] Nick Murray: I'm voting Hitomi then**

*His vote on mwto
    **Now Karamazov switches his vote.

He did not vote against DrumBeats, but he would vote against Hitomi. If anyone has an argument that can envision Karamazov being scum without DrumBeats being scum, or vice versa, I'd like to hear it. So far, neither DrumBeats not Karamazov has offered this argument.

Blog Entries

And I have offered the explanation of why, being that Karamazov tried to frame me. This theory makes a lot of sense coupled with the fact that You are drawing attention away from Karamzov towards me. You even refused to vote him first because "the suspicion of him makes no sense if im innocent". The same applies the other way around right? When I come up town, Karamazov will be "cleared" and you can just be like "Whoops my bad." and everyone moves on. That situation would have only happened if I stayed inactive and didn't call attention to it, but it seems like a good plan. Since I was inactive you were hoping I would remain so until I was lynched.

Also, people are unvoting because I'm making at least enough sense to make them unsure of what you're saying. And you said I only pinned you after the argument, but my first post had the majority of the reasons that my later ones have had, all of which I haven't heard much defense for.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Right now, I think our best bet is to lynch Karamazov and go from there.

Blog Entries

And I have offered the explanation of why, being that Karamazov tried to frame me. This theory makes a lot of sense coupled with the fact that You are drawing attention away from Karamzov towards me. You even refused to vote him first because "the suspicion of him makes no sense if im innocent". The same applies the other way around right? When I come up town, Karamazov will be "cleared" and you can just be like "Whoops my bad." and everyone moves on. That situation would have only happened if I stayed inactive and didn't call attention to it, but it seems like a good plan. Since I was inactive you were hoping I would remain so until I was lynched.

Also, people are unvoting because I'm making at least enough sense to make them unsure of what you're saying. And you said I only pinned you after the argument, but my first post had the majority of the reasons that my later ones have had, all of which I haven't heard much defense for.
    Except that I did vote him first before changing my mind. Again the argument falls flat: Karamazov could only frame you as being mafia if he knew that refusing to vote you would get himself seen as suspicious. Why would he try to frame you when he could've lynched you yesterday if he had followed me?

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote:Karamazov

Blog Entries

You didn't defend tour self again? Shocker.

And I've already said this many times. Since he knew he could lynch Hitomi the first day and then me the next. You would make sure he is not lynched, which you have done. After the lynch he woul look innocent and no longer worthy of suspicion. This would've worked if I had stayed inactive.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

You two are arguing under the assumption Karamazov is mafia when he hasn't even been lynched yet...

Blog Entries

Good point Atomic. Well see that first, and take things from there.

Unvote: Phoenicks
    Vote: Karamazov

Major FOS: Phoenicks

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

i can understand having inactivity problems and Karamazov actually seems more suspicious to me so:

UNVOTE:Drumbeats
    VOTE:Karamazov

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I said it when I initially made my vote, and I'll say it again: suspect who you will, but the point right now is that Kara is acting majorly scummy, and he is the one who poses the most immediate danger to us. It's great that you're active again, DB, and I'm glad to see you, but I'll stand by both my vote and philosophy that lynching inactives solely for being inactive is a dick move. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's the host's job to punish inactivity, not ours as players. If voting for someone is the only way to get them to look in on the thread, then it doesn't particularly matter if they're mafia because they aren't doing anything to immediately threaten the town. Lynching inactives to "punish" them is more often than not only going to bring the town numbers down and bring the mafia closer to its goal, and it's only going to generate bad blood between the players who are active and those who have legitimate reasons for being away because they're getting lumped in with the lazy people who truly don't care about the game.

So yeah. My vote stands.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast