I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Music Mafia - Day 2 [9/8]

Cop's dead? This sucks. Anyways for reasons already stated VOTE:Karamazov

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@mwto; @Ryuutakeshi; @Hawkeye; If Kara is mafia, then DB would be too. I'd rather lynch the inactive.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Vote: Karamazov

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Phoenicks; Why-nevermind I get it.

UNVOTE: Karamazov
    VOTE: Drumbeats

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

I guess, I see that reasoning. But I'm not changing my vote.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

VOTE : Drumbeats

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

No... not my song...

Vote: Drumbeats

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

We lost the cop early again? Damn...

I still find Kara more suspicious. DrumBeats is inactive - if he's scum, he's not doing anything to directly hurt us at the moment, and after that stunt Kara pulled yesterday, I find him way more immediately scummy.

Vote: Karamazov
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

The point of lynching DrumBeats is:

Why would Kara lynch Hitomi but not DrumBeats? The easiest answer is that DRUMBEATS AND KARA ARE BOTH MAFIA. Kara is not scummy for voting at the last minute -- I told him to do that. He is scummy because he refused to vote for DrumBeats but not Hitomi. Why would Kara do that unless DrumBeats was his partner?

Hence why we should lynch DrumBeats first. If DrumBeats is innocent, then we lose in inactive instead of an active. If we've got a conflict it's good policy to lynch the inactive over the active.

Blog Entries

foswa. Night 1, really? This is sorcery!

Thanks for letting me play. I hope the song I suggested got a cool role.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm.

Vote:DrumBeats

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

I agree with your reasoning.

Vote: DrumBeats

Blog Entries

Confirming! Sorry I'm late. I've had a really busy last few days and haven't been able to get on. Considering I haven't even been on Skype, I don't see why you decide to take this as a reason to vote me guys -_-

While its only a random day one lynch, I have to say that you voting for someone inactive so early in the game is a bit scummy in my opinion. Not to mention you and Karamazov buddying to vote Hitomi. I have no idea why Kara refused to vote me, but I am thankful for it.

For now, I will Vote: Phoenicks. Voting a day 1 inactive when they haven't been posting anywhere, plus lynching a lie detector. My third and main reason is that you said yourself that Skype was for delacies and main conversation should happen in thread BUT you contradicted yourself by deciding on who to lynch over Skype with Karamazov. This leads me to believe that you two are a potential scum team and Karamzovs motives for refusing to vote me were simple framing.

EDIT: Also, notice how he's directing attention off of Kara towards me. When I come up town hell say "I guess Kara's town too then" and then he and his partner survive with no suspicion.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Agh, sorry I haven't been active! School just started last week and I've been super busy.

Anyways, Vote: Karamazov. I still find you most suspicious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Confirming! Sorry I'm late. I've had a really busy last few days and haven't been able to get on. Considering I haven't even been on Skype, I don't see why you decide to take this as a reason to vote me guys -_-

While its only a random day one lynch, I have to say that you voting for someone inactive so early in the game is a bit scummy in my opinion. Not to mention you and Karamazov buddying to vote Hitomi. I have no idea why Kara refused to vote me, but I am thankful for it.

For now, I will Vote: Phoenicks. Voting a day 1 inactive when they haven't been posting anywhere, plus lynching a lie detector. My third and main reason is that you said yourself that Skype was for delacies and main conversation should happen in thread BUT you contradicted yourself by deciding on who to lynch over Skype with Karamazov. This leads me to believe that you two are a potential scum team and Karamzovs motives for refusing to vote me were simple framing.

EDIT: Also, notice how he's directing attention off of Kara towards me. When I come up town hell say "I guess Kara's town too then" and then he and his partner survive with no suspicion.
    That'd be brilliant if I could pull it off. There's only no way that I could "survive with no suspicion" since encouraging players to be active has a 100% chance of getting me suspected by someone.

While its only a random day one lynch, I have to say that you voting for someone inactive so early in the game is a bit scummy in my opinion
    It's hard to tell from having been away for a while, but inactivity was starting to become a problem. I won't tolerate it as a player anymore. The lynch really had nothing to do with any particular strategy for this game.

Voting a day 1 inactive when they haven't been posting anywhere, plus lynching a lie detector.
    The point was to lynch an inactive. I also find it funny that everyone accuses me of knowing who the lie detector was before lynching her when she hadn't been in the game at all.

Skype was for delacies and main conversation should happen in thread BUT you contradicted yourself by deciding on who to lynch over Skype with Karamazov.
    You're the first player mindful enough to point that out, which tells me that you're stretching to build a case against me and think that you've lost anyways. I really hope that Feralize doesn't have a mafioso role that can lie about its role PM when killed.

Yeah, I used Skype. It was the public Official Music Mafia group, and I mainly used it because there were 5 minutes to go and no tied votes. My point about Skype is that it encourages lazy play and discourages thread activity. I told Karamazov to follow my vote and he didn't. I switched to Hitomi so there'd be a lynch at all and then he followed my lead. Karamazov has not addressed this point sufficiently so I'm sticking with that reasoning.

This leads me to believe that you two are a potential scum team and Karamzovs motives for refusing to vote me were simple framing.
    The key rebuttal is that this would only make sense if I could do it without being suspected myself. Putting 2 mafia on the firing squad for 2 mislynches is a bad trade. 16 players, so how many mafia are we assuming? 3 or 4? That'd be a steep price to pay for a few mislynches.

I'm not a god and sometimes there's no greater plan to my actions than what I say.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast